Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-25-2009, 10:57 PM   #1426
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladle View Post
"The suit makes one look FAAAAAAR better than one really is"
Quote-Someone Smart
I've seen you on webcam, so I know you're lying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 06:28 AM   #1427
ctman5

ctman5 can now change their title

you look incredible, i also would love to see a pic from behind.
ctman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 12:12 PM   #1428
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctman5 View Post
you look incredible, i also would love to see a pic from behind.
Who me?
Why thank you....lol
ladle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 05:05 PM   #1429
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Why Ladle....aren't you just a tall drink of water....

And yeah, I want to see you from behind....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 12:18 AM   #1430
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sorry..no ass shots on here...just think of a cute ass..then add some cushioning
you get the idea
Old 01-27-2009, 12:19 AM   #1431
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm trying, but I really can't picture it.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 04:33 PM   #1432
Jennifer72

Jennifer72 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnottyOne View Post
Drunk, bored and narcissistic
WOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
Meh, not sure how sexy these are (please ignore the extra chins), but I was pretty happy with the the degree of corset-squish I achieved.
Absolutely amazing, extra chins and all Tania

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Hm okay. I tighten the laces in stages too, but bunching happens anyway. It doesn't help that I start sweating after a while, skin starts getting irritated. I tried some powder and a corset liner inside, but the bunched up parts feel so uncomfortable and leaves red marks.
Love the wasp waist which I've always found sexy. I think you look great Cors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
And a contribution...
You look great in this photo.
Jennifer72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 04:33 PM   #1433
BBWModel
1 kewl chik

BBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging in

Wow! What a hottie!

Quote:
ok....rarely a pic of me on my computer
At my brother's wedding....I'm the far left
Old 01-27-2009, 04:35 PM   #1434
ladle
Back on Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWModel View Post
Wow! What a hottie!

Flattery will get you everywhere
Old 01-27-2009, 04:36 PM   #1435
BBWModel
1 kewl chik

BBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging in

LMAO!!

Quote:
Flattery will get you everywhere
Old 01-27-2009, 04:37 PM   #1436
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Everywhere but New Zealand!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 06:44 AM   #1437
Alan

Alan does more than just post hot picsAlan does more than just post hot picsAlan does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet&fat View Post
for the good of the thread, I submit the following:
Aw..."for the Good of the Thread" Very Nice!
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 11:48 AM   #1438
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Probably not that sexeh, but just wanted to include my new favourite knickers (sorry to those who've already seen this on the fashion board):

Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 03:19 PM   #1439
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Probably not that sexeh, but just wanted to include my new favourite knickers (sorry to those who've already seen this on the fashion board):

"I can't rep this yet." lol

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 01:00 AM   #1440
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is a fashion board double post. Sorry.

Please be kind. xD

Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 01:13 AM   #1441
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
ok....rarely a pic of me on my computer
At my brother's wedding....I'm the far left
oh hellllllllllllllll yes. hahaha
Old 02-13-2009, 08:29 AM   #1442
fatnapie

fatnapie has said some nice things

This is the best one I could find with all my clothes on
From a couple of years ago though

kisses,

Fatnapie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (39.8 KB, 1598 views)
fatnapie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:11 AM   #1443
ChubbyFairy

ChubbyFairy can now change their title

Wonderful effect!

DSCN3364.JPG
ChubbyFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:43 AM   #1444
Saxphon

Saxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticed
Smile

Quote:

Please be kind. xD

Great photos of a very cute lady - thanks for sharing them with us.
Not just kind, but being honest ......
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 02:24 PM   #1445
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks, Sax - you are indeed very kind.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:40 PM   #1446
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatnapie View Post
This is the best one I could find with all my clothes on
From a couple of years ago though

kisses,

Fatnapie
Love your bangs.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 05:16 AM   #1447
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Please be kind. xD
Very lovely hehehe you always have great pics and look great in them!
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 01:39 PM   #1448
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Thanks, T! Fashion thread comrades unite!

Chubbyfairy, I like the filter effect on your picture! Very cool!

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Old 02-15-2009, 04:11 PM   #1449
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I posted some in nekkid pics thread- these don't show as much
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCI0055.JPG (54.5 KB, 1310 views)
File Type: jpg DSCI0053.JPG (54.2 KB, 1306 views)
File Type: jpg DSCI0062.JPG (53.5 KB, 1302 views)

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 06:52 PM   #1450
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!
Cool yeah..I wear clothes!

This is when I'm NOT naked.....and lately that's not often. Cause I stay home and stuff..
Attachment 58915

Last edited by mimosa; 04-02-2011 at 04:08 PM.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures, sexy