Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-11-2009, 03:05 PM   #1551
TygerKitty

TygerKitty can now change their title

Hot damn there sure are lots of hotties on Dims! Hello to all the people posting new/updated pics... you are all looking fantastic!
Old 03-11-2009, 06:51 PM   #1552
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnny2005 View Post
Looking amazing Monique!,from John
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjjohnson71 View Post
Monique, yes that counts and you look damn hot in it!
I ditto the men Monique - muy caliente mami!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:53 PM   #1553
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonadebrigade View Post
This top is very transparent. I'll probably be wearing a vest underneath from now on.
I love both tops. They look great on you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 03-11-2009, 07:20 PM   #1554
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nice tushie watts! dayum!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:28 PM   #1555
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Not so sure I'm sexy but the guitar sure is!
I built that one last year and it wails.
[/IMG]
Old 03-11-2009, 10:34 PM   #1556
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
She does look hot! Go girl.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:48 PM   #1557
Tracii

Mo is way hot!I agree.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:47 AM   #1558
Tracii

Here in the not so deep south we call those tats ass caps or ass hats.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:43 AM   #1559
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnny2005 View Post
Looking amazing Monique!,from John
Quote:
Thanks a bunch guys and gals....
moniquessbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:50 AM   #1560
Tracii

You are very welcome Monique.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:11 PM   #1561
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

IMHO You are much sexier than thew guitar. Please show us a picture minus the guitar you are hidng behind.

It is awesome that you built that guitar!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Not so sure I'm sexy but the guitar sure is!
I built that one last year and it wails.
[/IMG]

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:23 PM   #1562
Tracii

That would be a obvoius belly shot your looking for I know your game!
Old 03-13-2009, 10:29 AM   #1563
Timberwolf
Forth?

Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!

What's so bad about that?
"Do not try this at home"
warning.

-Zandoz-
It's the self-acceptance that makes the beauty.
-Waxwing-
"A woman without a belly is no woman."
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Timberwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:40 PM   #1564
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I fuckin' love this shirt.
It's simple, and it's got these cool lil girl sleeves....

Most of the time I just wear with jeans and flats, but this weekend my god daughter gave me a string of "pearls" with matching earrings:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCI0799.jpg (30.4 KB, 1369 views)
File Type: jpg DSCI0780.jpg (21.4 KB, 1370 views)
File Type: jpg DSCI0802.jpg (22.9 KB, 1365 views)
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:43 PM   #1565
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Super cute!

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:50 PM   #1566
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Mishty the shirt looks great on you; I can see why you love it. I like how the pearls "nestle" so nicely in the cleavage.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 03-13-2009, 01:08 PM   #1567
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
Super cute!
Mucho Grassyass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Mishty the shirt looks great on you; I can see why you love it. I like how the pearls "nestle" so nicely in the cleavage.
Aint it though?

No for real, thanks, ya'll are too sweet!
Old 03-13-2009, 02:47 PM   #1568
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post

Most of the time I just wear with jeans and flats, but this weekend my god daughter gave me a string of "pearls" with matching earrings:
I have a black polka dot top that has the same sleeves and cut as your top.

You look wonderful.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 03:26 PM   #1569
Tracii

OMG I love the pearls!
Old 03-14-2009, 06:33 PM   #1570
TygerKitty

TygerKitty can now change their title

Quote:

You look like a vintage pin up girl... so sexy! The pearls were a great touch, very classy but still fun!
Old 03-14-2009, 06:59 PM   #1571
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TygerKitty View Post
You look like a vintage pin up girl... so sexy! The pearls were a great touch, very classy but still fun!
Indeed, those pearls rock. You look great in them. Some of your best pics ever

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 07:37 PM   #1572
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

your purdy
Quote:

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 04:03 AM   #1573
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
OMG I love the pearls!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TygerKitty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Indeed, those pearls rock. You look great in them. Some of your best pics ever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
your purdy
thank you very much ladies and gent
Old 03-17-2009, 09:02 AM   #1574
aptx
Sometimes a twat

aptx can now change their title
Default Meh

Well I don't do sexy, but I do fulfill the "clothes" requirement
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rsz_p090202003.jpg (70.1 KB, 1039 views)
aptx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:19 AM   #1575
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aptx View Post
Well I don't do sexy, but I do fulfill the "clothes" requirement

I disagree. You look quite sexy.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures, sexy