Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 04-29-2009, 10:06 PM   #1
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Random FA (m/f) confessions...

I'll admit to taking this idea from the other "Random Confessions" threads, but I thought it would be fun to hear FA (m/f) specific confessions.

Here goes mine...

IC - I've always considered it a sign of good luck to see a fat girl during the course of a day.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:05 AM   #2
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

when i was younger the first word i used to look up in the dictionary (when i bought a new one) was 'fat' and i must admit to erm 'liking' it!
Thank god for the internet..thats all i can say!!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 06:40 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that I envy people who are good at succinct, interesting, confessions. It is a real talent!

(from which it is safe to assume that most things I’ve thought of to post here either take way too much explanation, or else end up sounding bland or weird when I keep them short).

I heartily support this thread, but I’ll have to work on what to actually add to it.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:45 AM   #4
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just post. We will be interested even if you do drone on blandly!!
I'm sure nothing you write could ever be long winded or bland... i am curious now!!.
I'm sure there will always be someone weirder than you, if that is of any comfort.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:05 AM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I'm sure nothing you write could ever be long winded or bland...

Thanks for the laugh, that is the funniest thing Ive read in a while!

But here goes with one that probably manages to be long winded and weird all at once: to me, hugging someone who is fully clothed is much more intimate than seeing them in their underwear (Im rather touch oriented). This makes me shy about hugging fat people, because it seems far more intimate than should be allowed by good manners, given that Im totally married. But I worry that fat folk might imagine that Im grossed out by their bodies and uncomfortable touching them (and yes, around here, in some circles, there are a lot of hug greetings).
Old 04-30-2009, 07:17 AM   #6
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post

Thanks for the laugh, that is the funniest thing Ive read in a while!

But here goes with one that probably manages to be long winded and weird all at once: to me, hugging someone who is fully clothed is much more intimate than seeing them in their underwear (Im rather touch oriented). This makes me shy about hugging fat people, because it seems far more intimate than should be allowed by good manners, given that Im totally married. But I worry that fat folk might imagine that Im grossed out by their bodies and uncomfortable touching them (and yes, around here, in some circles, there are a lot of hug greetings).
Oh.. i get that totally! I can understand what you are saying but for me clothes can be more sexy than naked as opposed to more intimate. I think especially if the clothes excentuate fat bits!!. I think when people are naked they can seem less fat somehow and maby somehow clothes are some sort of 'fat indicator'. In saying this i do love my lady's body, clothed or naked. I am equally turned on.. though i must admit i have a 'hot spot' for fat spillage and wee peeks of belly, back or cleavage and really appreciate the contours or a nice bra roll or four. erm.. Anyone else?????
Old 04-30-2009, 07:40 AM   #7
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post

But here goes with one that probably manages to be long winded and weird all at once: to me, hugging someone who is fully clothed is much more intimate than seeing them in their underwear (I’m rather touch oriented). This makes me shy about hugging fat people, because it seems far more intimate than should be allowed by good manners, given that I’m totally married. But I worry that fat folk might imagine that I’m grossed out by their bodies and uncomfortable touching them (and yes, around here, in some circles, there are a lot of ‘hug’ greetings).
I can relate too! I get overwhelmed when a fat woman (or man with impressive moobs) envelopes me with her softness and the contrast sometimes makes me all excited. I am glad I am not a guy, else I'll creep the girl out with my hard-on.

Quote:
Oh.. i get that totally! I can understand what you are saying but for me clothes can be more sexy than naked as opposed to more intimate. I think especially if the clothes excentuate fat bits!!. I think when people are naked they can seem less fat somehow and maby somehow clothes are some sort of 'fat indicator'. In saying this i do love my lady's body, clothed or naked. I am equally turned on.. though i must admit i have a 'hot spot' for fat spillage and wee peeks of belly, back or cleavage and really appreciate the contours or a nice bra roll or four. erm.. Anyone else?????
I agree with the spillage and peeks! :O
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:01 AM   #8
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I can relate too! I get overwhelmed when a fat woman (or man with impressive moobs) envelopes me with her softness and the contrast sometimes makes me all excited. I am glad I am not a guy, else I'll creep the girl out with my hard-on.
Not picking on you in particular, Cors.....but just wanted to say: I think that in general women kind of exaggerate how much guys are like toasters (“you know it's ready when it pops up.”).

Guys can feel interested, even all tingly in nether regions, without an externally obvious physical reaction of that sort—honest! (OK maybe not so much at age fourteen….). Flushing of cheeks, more rapid breathing, eyes darting to and fro and being dilated, those are probably more reliable indicators
Old 04-30-2009, 10:02 AM   #9
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
IC - I've always considered it a sign of good luck to see a fat girl during the course of a day.

Me, too! I consider myself even luckier if I see her when I first open my eyes in the morning.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:54 AM   #10
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
Aww, that's so cute! I love the idea of being a harbinger of good luck to an unknown FA, as I go about my business out in the world.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:58 PM   #11
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Just post. We will be interested even if you do drone on blandly!!
I'm sure nothing you write could ever be long winded or bland... i am curious now!!.
I'm sure there will always be someone weirder than you, if that is of any comfort.
Mergirl is right Ed, just post, you always have interesting things to say! Personally, I even enjoy your "droning"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post

I agree with the spillage and peeks! :O
I third that Cors! There's nothing better than getting a peak at a nice soft belly or love handles when a fat person is reaching up for something.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:10 PM   #12
Tad
mostly harmless

Thought of another one: IC that I adore seeing big folk doing physical tasks that are just a little challenging for them. I mean, I love seeing bodies in motion in general, but bigger bodies not only move more interestingly, it can allow a sort of way of seeing their weight, not just their size.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:10 AM   #13
Tad
mostly harmless

IC that while I obviously dont mind that one of my co-workers gained quite a bit of weight while she was pregnant, and probably re-gained the baby weight while on maternity leave, I wish* shed buy some clothes that were more properly her size. A too tight shirt barely squeezed over ones love handles is to an FA what a deep plunge top is to most guys, aka difficult to ignore, which is rough in a work setting.

* I realize that there are probably lots of legitimate reasons for her not to have bought new clothes, and I don't actually expect her to do so. I don't expect my wishes to all be answered!
Old 05-01-2009, 09:46 AM   #14
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC i love the fantasy of me shrinking while the BHM in my life grows.....
Old 05-01-2009, 10:00 AM   #15
The Fez
Welp.

The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that although I love fat girls, I dread putting on weight myself. Like, really dread it. I've gone from 160lbs to 173lbs in the past 5 months, and although that's not much considering I'm 6'1, I'm still not thrilled.
The Fez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:21 AM   #16
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
IC i love the fantasy of me shrinking while the BHM in my life grows.....
I second this!

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 10:08 PM   #17
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC whenever I see a good looking BHM from the front, I go out of my way to check out his rear.

<----- has a thing for big butts

I also confess that I am, sadly, a total sleazy perv.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 05:10 AM   #18
mergirl

Shhhhhhhheeeeeeeee LIKES big butts and she cannot lie!!!
Old 05-02-2009, 05:35 PM   #19
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Here's a good one.

Whenever a client sends me photos of themselves as a means of me drawing their portrait, the vast majority of the time I have a burning desire to ask them to send me pics of their butts as well. If the client is flirtatious then I may work up the muster to ask, but thankfully I know it's beyond crass, tactless and unprofessional to do so.

So yeah, that opening line from "Baby Got Back" applies to my me BIG time.
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:19 AM   #20
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that one of my favorite parts of being a waiter is up-selling desserts and whatnot to BBWs. I hope I'm not too obvious. >_>
Old 05-03-2009, 09:08 AM   #21
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC i still stare at my BF. I forget how big he is, so when see him, i still do my impression of a "deer in headlights". Thank god he thinks its cute..
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:11 AM   #22
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. P Marshall View Post
IC whenever I see a good looking BHM from the front, I go out of my way to check out his rear.

<----- has a thing for big butts

I also confess that I am, sadly, a total sleazy perv.

lol...your not the only one..
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:43 AM   #23
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

undrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized rep

I must confess I, um, love the female butt so much that I kiss it and caress it just as much as any other place on the body... it makes great facesitting... *drools*

Um, hello? LOL

~~Those of a nasty disposition with nothing nice to say shall be ignored~~

Last edited by undrcovrbrothr; 05-03-2009 at 09:45 AM.
undrcovrbrothr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:28 AM   #24
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Big Butts

I like big wide fleshy butts with shelving and deep cleavage
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:30 AM   #25
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
IC i still stare at my BF. I forget how big he is, so when see him, i still do my impression of a "deer in headlights". Thank god he thinks its cute..
No "deer in headlights" would include not moving....she actually backs away when I go to kiss her she is in such shock. Yeah its hard to be mad at the fact that I put her on overload. I just hope some day she can run up jump in my arms and kiss me, that's all.