Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-13-2017, 09:57 AM   #1976
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceg View Post
Im up to 429 as of last night
Someone has been enjoying themselves
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 10:45 AM   #1977
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

After a week or so of really wonderful meals at a variety of restaurants, I found that I have gained 11 lbs. and am back up to 281 lbs. My goal is to maintain at 270 for health reasons, but I must admit I get a thrill when I see the numbers go up on the scale. My current weight is +106 lbs. more than I was when I decided to let myself go and enjoy fattening up.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 12:31 PM   #1978
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

Couple friends came to visit and weighed themselves on my scale and said it seems to be weighing about 20 #s light. Hmmm...
Old 07-16-2017, 06:51 AM   #1979
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Scale has been telling me my weight was dropping a bit over the past month, but I really was not feeling it. Then today the battery was completely dead ... makes me wonder how accurate it has been lately? Need to get a new battery and re-check!
Old 07-20-2017, 04:32 PM   #1980
Heavy Cat

Heavy Cat can now change their title

Ha! ... 580#
Heavy Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 04:33 PM   #1981
Heavy Cat

Heavy Cat can now change their title

Proof is in the pudding ... pun intended ...LOL
Heavy Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 03:52 AM   #1982
KandyKravenkox

KandyKravenkox has said some nice things

I'm currently tippin the scales at 291lbs. I LUV how my body is shaping out!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fyn with food 2 001.JPG (705.5 KB, 108 views)
KandyKravenkox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:39 AM   #1983
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

A mighty 261.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote