Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 04-13-2018, 12:30 PM   #1
Benny Mon

Benny Mon can now change their title
Default Would this fetish exist in a more body-positive world?

I just watched this interview snippet between Wood and Renee Starr

And Renee's answer to the question "What does feedism mean to you?" got me thinking: would feedism exist in a world without fatphobia, one that was a lot more body positive? Maybe the answer is "yes" in that pretty much every fetish exists somewhere, for someone. But it seems like for a lot of feedists part of what makes it hot is the transgressive dimension. Whether it's a self-confident 'fuck you' to the world or a twisted sort of pleasure derived from shame and guilt, a lot of feedists (feeders, feedees, gainers, whatever) seem to find satisfaction in breaking the rules of society. So sometimes I wonder: if fat acceptance and body positivism are successful in the long-run and diet culture dies, will feedism largely fall away, just replaced by more vanilla sexual attraction to all sorts of bodies and eating habits?
Benny Mon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 08:09 PM   #2
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

I don't think so. But let's just get that body positive world and find out!
Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 07:00 AM   #3
AmyJo1976
Fluffy

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A more body positive world would be great, but I think fat fetish in general would still exist. There's just so much more to it that, in my opinion, a more body positive world would have no impact on. If anything, it would make it more prominent and accepted. I couldn't agree more with Renee's perspective on the subject. I can relate to a lot of what she said
AmyJo1976 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 07:22 AM   #4
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I think it would still exist.Maybe if people understood the thrill youíre partner gets,and seeing it as someone who has gained.I get it,driving my husband Wild is such a turn on for me.
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 12:00 PM   #5
BigFA

BigFA has super-sized repBigFA has super-sized repBigFA has super-sized repBigFA has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
A more body positive world would be great, but I think fat fetish in general would still exist. There's just so much more to it that, in my opinion, a more body positive world would have no impact on. If anything, it would make it more prominent and accepted. I couldn't agree more with Renee's perspective on the subject. I can relate to a lot of what she said
I have to agree with Amy Jo. I think it would still exist and might even make the fetish even more fun because so many people could be more open about it. It would also be great if everyone fully accepted being fat and did not have any hang-ups and celebrated that they were fat by the way they dressed and ate etc. It would be a wonderful world!
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 12:02 PM   #6
BigFA

BigFA has super-sized repBigFA has super-sized repBigFA has super-sized repBigFA has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW MeganLynn44DD View Post
I think it would still exist.Maybe if people understood the thrill youíre partner gets,and seeing it as someone who has gained.I get it,driving my husband Wild is such a turn on for me.
So nice to hear that you love driving your husband wild and that it turns you on as well to gain weight and fulfill your husbands desires.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
body positivity, diet culture, feedism