Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 04-09-2018, 12:05 PM   #15751
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Now what was it Barry Mckenzie said you had to do with the spiky end of a pineapple ?.
Old 04-09-2018, 01:40 PM   #15752
nitewriter

nitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPProp View Post
Now what was it Barry Mckenzie said you had to do with the spiky end of a pineapple ?.
To answer your question, Sit on it..whilst singing the Lumber Jack Song from Monty Python
nitewriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 12:07 PM   #15753
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitewriter View Post
To answer your question, Sit on it..whilst singing the Lumber Jack Song from Monty Python
if your going to sit on a question the Lumber Jack you should be singing "always look on the bright side of life"
Old 04-12-2018, 04:45 AM   #15754
nitewriter

nitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
if your going to sit on a question the Lumber Jack you should be singing "always look on the bright side of life"
Excuse me? Where can I find your sunglasses?
Aisle 6 Sir.
Thank you....next stop Candy's Karaoke Bar!!!
Old 04-12-2018, 12:52 PM   #15755
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

You'll need sunglasses after 6 rum's and Karaoke's at Candy's Bar
Old 04-12-2018, 06:20 PM   #15756
nitewriter

Somewhere over da rainbow way up high (hic) deres a girl named Candy that I'm kissing on her thigh. (urp) Barkeep! anutter Rum!
Old 04-13-2018, 02:45 PM   #15757
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Quote:
Somewhere over da rainbow way up high (hic) deres a girl named Candy that I'm kissing on her thigh. (urp) Barkeep! anutter Rum!
That's a rum do said the straw man as he caught the wizard of Oz kissing Dorothy on the thigh
Old 04-13-2018, 08:19 PM   #15758
nitewriter

Quote:
That's a rum do said the straw man as he caught the wizard of Oz kissing Dorothy on the thigh
The Tin Man didn't intervene between the wizard of Oz and Dorothy because he didn't have the heart.
Old 04-14-2018, 11:56 AM   #15759
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Not having a heart the tin man returned to Oz disguised as Tik Tok and sprung into action with rust springs, (she was a nice girl but a bit bouncy).
Old 04-15-2018, 01:25 PM   #15760
nitewriter

Tik Tok sprung into action then he became a she...nothing wrong about the bouncy bits
Old 04-15-2018, 03:02 PM   #15761
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Quote:
Tik Tok sprung into action then he became a she...nothing wrong about the bouncy bits
Boing! time for bed said Zebedee
Old 04-16-2018, 04:48 AM   #15762
nitewriter

Quote:
Boing! time for bed said Zebedee https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTBDnj0Cgc
wakie wakie Zebedee time to get up!oooh! you are up! I'll join you in a minute!...now where did I put the whipped cream?
Old 04-16-2018, 12:34 PM   #15763
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Quote:
wakie wakie Zebedee time to get up!oooh! you are up! I'll join you in a minute!...now where did I put the whipped cream?
It was the mice on the mouse organ that whipped the cream from Bagpuss.

Old 04-16-2018, 04:14 PM   #15764
nitewriter

The mice on the mouse organ whipped Bagpuss into frenzy which is four furlongs from Sherwood forest.
Old 04-17-2018, 12:16 PM   #15765
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Quote:
The mice on the mouse organ whipped Bagpuss into frenzy which is four furlongs from Sherwood forest.
The mice carried Bagpuss out of sherwood forest to Nottingham and into Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem Inn for a few bevys.
Old 04-17-2018, 09:57 PM   #15766
nitewriter

Maid Marian cared for Bagpuss while she awaited the return of King Arthur from the Holyland Crusades.
Old 04-18-2018, 12:37 PM   #15767
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

King Arthur on his way back from the crusades bumped into the Black Prince and Alfred the Great, in the Temple of the knights, where they had a bevy and burnt some cakes.
Old 04-19-2018, 05:56 AM   #15768
nitewriter

Knock,Knock!
Knights Templar State your business!
I'm Alfie from Yorkshire Appliance, I'm here to repair your stove.
Okay Alfie, Kitchens in the back.
Old 04-19-2018, 12:17 PM   #15769
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Quote:
Knock,Knock!
Knights Templar State your business!
I'm Alfie from Yorkshire Appliance, I'm here to repair your stove.
Okay Alfie, Kitchens in the back.
Alfie whist your here could you fix the back boiler for the central heating, leave the other old boiler to me, thats the wife.
Old 04-20-2018, 12:15 PM   #15770
nitewriter

Okay Sir, The stove is fixed, you won't have your rum cakes burning anymore. Central heating is nice and toasty...and I had the old boiler purring like a kitten!
Old 04-20-2018, 02:43 PM   #15771
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Making Old Boilers purr is not part of the Gas safe Engineer training, but it is still allowed for Corgi gas trained Engineers.
Old 04-20-2018, 08:06 PM   #15772
nitewriter

Quote:
Making Old Boilers purr is not part of the Gas safe Engineer training, but it is still allowed for Corgi gas trained Engineers.
Unfortunately Queen Elizabeth's last Corgi has gone to that great dogie bed in the sky. Have you considered Rottweilers? The cubic feet of gas that breed produces boggles the mind?....Anyone for a game of boggle?
Old 04-21-2018, 12:46 PM   #15773
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Animals can be so confusing, a dog can take a cat knap and a cat can be dog tired. After that I'm ready for a game of boggle
Old Yesterday, 04:32 AM   #15774
nitewriter

Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh My!!! (click!) Five, one two three four five! Your turn!
Old Yesterday, 08:53 AM   #15775
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Boggle, scrabble, scrabble , boggle, sutchi, fish fingers, fish fingers, sutchi - I think I'm having a funny turn