Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 04-16-2018, 07:21 AM   #1
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Supersized Massages on an Actual Massage Table?

Hey folks, i'm wondering how massage tables hold up on super fatties? anyone ever gotten a professional massage at close to 500 pounds?
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:58 AM   #2
AmyJo1976
Fluffy

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've actually had a conversation about this before with a friend of mine that is a massage therapist. Most will hold at least 300 pounds. Hers can hold over 500 I'm sure because we have both sat on it at the same time without any signs of it straining. I'm not sure what brand it is, I'd have to ask.
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 10:29 AM   #3
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

ah ok, then i guess i might have to call around and check each place. i was wondering if it was a pipe dream and that they wouldn't be able to hold me at all haha so i'm at least glad to know that some of them would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
I've actually had a conversation about this before with a friend of mine that is a massage therapist. Most will hold at least 300 pounds. Hers can hold over 500 I'm sure because we have both sat on it at the same time without any signs of it straining. I'm not sure what brand it is, I'd have to ask.
Old 04-17-2018, 06:15 AM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't know if you remember former poster Weeze, but she is a massage therapist, so I reached out to her on another site where she is still active, and she had this to say;

Quote:
I would call around and ask if the place has a hydraulic table. If they do, it's safe, if not I wouldn't risk it, even if the therapist says their table can hold over 500, I broke a standard table at 340 even though they supposedly hold up to 450 or whatever. A hydraulic (Oakworks brand, if you want to get specific but I doubt a place would give her that info, but maybe?) like what we have at my spa has literally held 700+ lbs of people because a few of us sat on one during a staff meeting at once, and the table was completely fine. I've also had men close to 500ish on my table and again, on the hydraulic table completely fine.
Old 04-24-2018, 02:45 PM   #5
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

oh sorry Tad, i didn't see this reply, but that is hugely helpful. thank you so much hopefully someone around here has one that is capable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I don't know if you remember former poster Weeze, but she is a massage therapist, so I reached out to her on another site where she is still active, and she had this to say;