Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-15-2014, 08:09 PM   #126
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

GamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still a Skye fan View Post
My goodness, you are gorgeous, Miss!

Hugs

Dennis
*hugs* thank you!
Old 06-15-2014, 08:30 PM   #127
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

GamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this board

Getting ready to devour some yummy veggies drenched in butter and cheese

But I wanted to let you guys know how I'm feeling on the weight gain front As you saw from the pic my dress fits great! So it's all about maintaining my size until November now I am actually happy for this great reason to sit back and enjoy what I have and feel out my own feelings for it. I have been starting to feel pretty crappy at times in the last few months and I think its a good time for me to stop gaining and take it all in and see if this weight is good for me.
I'm kind of feeling like I may have hit where I want to be
I need to update you all with pics but my booty is nice and shapely now which makes me so happy! Looks wise I think I'm pretty happy! (Other than I admittedly don't love my giant chin >.<)
But I am a person who likes to get out and so things too and I want to make sure my quality of life isn't compromised at my 300+ lbs now I also want to make sure I still have the ability to stop gaining Because I don't want to lose control over my life, and if I am unhealthy that isn't okay. I have many more years to go and even food isn't worth cutting them short
Old 06-16-2014, 05:50 AM   #128
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGainerGirl View Post
So excited! I am making all my decorations and ordered the stuff I need for great prices on eBay. So once it's here I have my work cut out for me haha. But it's finally happening this year :3
That dress is gorgeous! You look fantastic!
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:20 AM   #129
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The dress and you look like you could be made for each other--just gorgeous

But your comments about now being the time to maintain, take stock, make sure you are healthy and in control, that is even more beautiful to see Knowing what you like, but balancing it with everything else, that is the best!
Old 06-23-2014, 09:30 PM   #130
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
The dress and you look like you could be made for each other--just gorgeous

But your comments about now being the time to maintain, take stock, make sure you are healthy and in control, that is even more beautiful to see Knowing what you like, but balancing it with everything else, that is the best!
Thank you! I think I am starting to feel more confident in my own choices now and that's a new thing for me To be completely honest I started doing this for my fiancÚ more than myself, but taking control over something in a way I have never done before has been a really interesting experience for me I am happier with my body/life than ever have been and I am the heaviest I have ever been. I am excited to sit back and figure out what is making me happy and to kind of evaluate the fact I don't need someone else's stamp of approval to be happy with something
Old 07-30-2014, 05:16 AM   #131
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Haven't had much to post lately but just thought I would pop in and let y'all know I had my engagment pic shoot over the weekend it was swelteringly hot so hopefully some turned out okay! We were all sweating bullets, including te photographer! >.<
I will probably post a couple pics here once I get the final pics. :3
Old 07-30-2014, 06:34 AM   #132
petersmyth79

petersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Haven't had much to post lately but just thought I would pop in and let y'all know I had my engagment pic shoot over the weekend it was swelteringly hot so hopefully some turned out okay! We were all sweating bullets, including te photographer! >.<
I will probably post a couple pics here once I get the final pics. :3
G'day :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) ,
Can't wait to see your pic :-). Not long till your wedding day really:-) :-) :-) how are you going maintaining your weight?
petersmyth79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 08:45 PM   #133
docilej

docilej can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdocilej can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default try this.....

http://img.fark.net/images/cache/850...g&f=1407729600
docilej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 12:24 PM   #134
lawriesv

lawriesv has said some nice things

Docilej:
Since the link doesn't work --- at least for me ---, what is it supposed to be?
lawriesv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 07:16 PM   #135
docilej

docilej can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdocilej can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default spray cake

Sorry the link didn't work ...but basically there's a thing out there now called "Spray Cake" ("google" that term). It's basically self explanatory. I'm just thinking if you "shoot-gun" something like that...it's gotta add weight to your frame.
docilej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 08:08 PM   #136
bdiazz

bdiazz has said some nice things

Hello dear, your beauty is extra super stop there...
bdiazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 05:50 AM   #137
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Necro-post! So I've been mainly lurking randomly but I am still alive I promise lol. I got nervous about family somehow finding my pics on here and knowing about the purposeful gaining. While hubs family doesn't usually comment in my size I'm sure it would be an absolutely different story if they knew it was intentional >. < But after all this time I am realizing the chances of them finding this really should be super small, they'd pretty much have to be looking for it specifically. So I'm posting an update again! I noticed a lot of pictures were removed in my old posts lol. They seem to have an odd method in choosing what they allow on there xD
But anyways, I am 330lbs now ^_^ I did take a break of purposely gaining for awhile, to update from the last posts I had made. I really didn't purposely gain that next year (2015) so I bounced around the same lbs basically, gaining and losing them throughout the year Then thus year I have been back to gaining again and basically have put on 30lbs :O
Right now I have a tote near my bed I keep a bunch of snacks in and I basicslly sleep and play video games all the time lol. Which is normal for me, other than going shopping for.groceries or whatnot I spend most of my time playing video games I'd love to hear from peeps, I'm curious how many are still around and how you are doing!
Old 09-21-2016, 08:29 AM   #138
petersmyth79

petersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot pics

I was thinking of you the other day. Awesome you are well and happy. Never let what other people think dictate your life. If you want to get bigger go for it. You rock and are hot. Would love to see a new pic.
Old 09-30-2016, 02:19 AM   #139
Hehe

Hehe has said some nice things

Excellent, glad to see you back. Hope you have been well. The chances of your family finding out ARE very slim, unless one of them is one of us, so I doubt that would happen. Anyways, I look forward to updates.
Hehe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 04:23 PM   #140
bobsmith93

bobsmith93 has said some nice things

You are gorgeous, your belly looks so soft and squidgy. Make sure you keep us updated on your progress, so we can join you on your exciting journey to reaching your goal weight
bobsmith93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 05:58 PM   #141
ditzygirl

ditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Totally adorable.
ditzygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 05:30 AM   #142
fingo9

fingo9 has said some nice things

Quote:
Why are my pictures gone from my post?
I'm also new here ,,

you are looking so pretty with your sexy belly
fingo9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 10:33 AM   #143
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nice to see you back.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 08:23 PM   #144
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

So I decided to take some new measurements today and thought I'd share them with yall! 2/15/17 measurements-
Height 64 inches
Bust 59.5 inches
Waist 54.5 inches
Hips 65 inches
Bicep 20 inches
Thigh 34 inches
Calf 19 inches
And the part I'm sure is the "biggest" curiosity xD
345.2 lbs <3
Old 02-15-2017, 08:54 PM   #145
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You have gotten big for sure.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 10:59 PM   #146
petersmyth79

Lots of pampering and spoiling I always thought you would get bigger. Hope all is well and life is awesome 400lbs is just around the corner with enough pampering and looking after I bet you will get there in no time