Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 02-22-2007, 08:12 PM   #276
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I hate to say it but there are a lot of older guys who express themselves this idiotically. Immaturity has no bounds.

I think the guy just plainly does not know how to talk to women. I would be happy to tutor him in a crash course on social skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedVelvet View Post
The fact that you don't know just how deeply innapropriate this post is is rather breathtaking.

"dont gain or lose any more?"...comparing one to the other?.....god..so much is just wrong here....and couched in all that praise is some really stupid stuff.....

You must be very ....very young.
Old 02-22-2007, 08:23 PM   #277
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've never liked beauty contests. All they do is set women up for self-hate and unnecessary shame that they don't deserve. The fact of the matter is that we guys all like different things. Some like bellies. Some like breasts. Some like their women pear shaped or apple shaped. Some like blondes. Some like brunettes. Some like black women. Some like white women. Therefore, to try to rank all the women here would be like comparing apples to oranges. Frankly, there is an abundance of beautiful women here and I like the whole cornucopia!

Besides, women are marginalized quite a bit in American culture. Fat women are marginalized and discriminated against more than most groups. It's senseless. Guys, I know people in the ignorant, non-BBW mainstream are like that but that doesn't mean we have to be like that too! Honestly, these types of comments are more appropriate to discuss in your car, in email, or with your buddies. Leave it off the board. The whole world really doesn't need to know which girl you think is #1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
Sandie will have to correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that thread was started because of threads like these.

I have 2 reasons why I dislike these types of threads.

#1 someone gets left out...
#2 someone new to self acceptance may question their attractiveness when they compare themselves to some of the ladies the men have mentioned.

I have no problems with a guy talking about his preference..as far as shape and weight and size..but when you start ranking your favorites..that's when it gets shameful.

Like what you like..just don't try to make EVERYTHING a contest.
Old 02-22-2007, 08:29 PM   #278
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

Tina, what makes a fixation different from a fetish? I always thought they were essentially the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
Believe me, I've been around here long enough to know that. I would call it a fixaton rather than a fetish.
Old 02-25-2007, 09:23 AM   #279
TONYS

TONYS has said some nice things
Default Lorna Is The Sexiest ..........top Best 4 Me !

All the gals are really cool and sexy!.....but for those of you who don't know check Lorna out..........http://lorna1969.wordpress.com/
TONYS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:37 AM   #280
whitewolfofsc
Admirer of SSBBW butts!

whitewolfofsc can now change their title

I must say that my first choice is my own cowgirl, Rhonda. She is about 450# with a huge, soft sexy belly and a nice cushy ass too. Her eyes are the prettiest things I have ever gotten myself lost in I attached a pic of her below.

I gotta say after Rhonda, it becomes more general and hard to pick just one woman. There is Kelligirl, Annmarie, Cindy G, Gayla, Vanilla Pear. It is a big world, filled with big beautiful women! I apreciate them all!

Peace,

White Wolf
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rhonda 01.jpg (68.1 KB, 222 views)
whitewolfofsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:19 PM   #281
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

I don't know if I phrased this right, but when I told my GF about my prefernce she asked me if I would find her sexier if she was fatter. I said "Baby, you look and do whatever makes you happy in your skin. A woman who is happy with how she looks is more attractive than anyother fat or thin."
Old 02-28-2007, 09:21 PM   #282
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNowhereMan View Post
I don't know if I phrased this right, but when I told my GF about my prefernce she asked me if I would find her sexier if she was fatter. I said "Baby, you look and do whatever makes you happy in your skin. A woman who is happy with how she looks is more attractive than anyother fat or thin."
Repping you for that one, Nowhere Man.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:22 PM   #283
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

After that she has been taking a slight interest in the FA community, she's seen the Big Cuties site and admires Cindy but as I said above, if she gains thats great, if she doesn't same deal. Even if she want's to trry and shed a few pounds she has my support and love behind her.
Old 03-01-2007, 12:01 AM   #284
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Can't believe not a single one of you guys (or lady admirers) mentioned me. You know you all lust after my perfect bod!

Old 03-01-2007, 09:47 AM   #285
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
Can't believe not a single one of you guys (or lady admirers) mentioned me. You know you all lust after my perfect bod!

i've never seen pictures of you that and I also hate classifying people as better than another just for how they look when i don't know anything about them
Old 03-01-2007, 09:51 AM   #286
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl View Post
Repping you for that one, Nowhere Man.
So yes I said the right thing? I feel like I should mention that she has desided to put on a few pounds to "try it out" as she puts it. Bsaicly although i hate the phrase, Letting her self go. Which is great to me. I hate how society tells women they have to primp, pluck, curl, and basicly kill them selves to be considered beautiful. It's totally unneccisary.