Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-23-2008, 05:25 PM   #1
AtlantisAK

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Post Pictures of Corseted BBWs?

I have this strange love for corsets, despite not owning anything more than a corset like girdle. I love the shape that they give us bigger women, and as an artist, I greatly admire the shapes!
I poked around on a corset discussion thread, but now I got the idea for this...

I plan on getting a camera soon (and a few corsets!!), so as soon as I do, I will definately post some pics!
But until then, anyone want to post their corset pictures, corseted BBW art or other media with Large women in corsets?

Does it sound like I have an obsession? lol. I'm probably going to be shot for posting so many links!

And I appologize for the lack of even larger women wearing corsets...but it's hard to find them..And I made it a point to cull out some of the ones that did show a little nip. Sorry ladies and gents.

Darkly Graceful 8
House and Country 3
Succubus
Raychilwls
Red and White 002
Curvy
Green Corset
Exposed
Do You Like My Curves
Pin Up Chick
You Make Me Feel Like...
The Queen of Spades
...Yar?
The Effects of the Corset
Sionainn
Keeper
Lady Tavington
Calendar: September
Taste the Rainbow
Lady Twiglet
Tight Corset Color
Awaiting
Wood

So, if theres anything left on the internet anyone wants to share....Please do! Lol. I think I went a bit overboard...
Old 01-23-2008, 06:35 PM   #2
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Have you browsed the Paysite forums? Vivica Love did a set recently in which she wore a leather corset. Have a link. Even if you've looked already, it's worth looking again.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 07:45 PM   #3
AtlantisAK

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren View Post
Have you browsed the Paysite forums? Vivica Love did a set recently in which she wore a leather corset. Have a link. Even if you've looked already, it's worth looking again.
Wow, she's a gorgeous lady! Thank you for sharing that link, I normally don't go to the paysite section...so I don't tend to see many of those photos. Very nice though!
Old 01-23-2008, 08:55 PM   #4
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Many years and pounds ago I took this photo and a couple of artist friends used the image in their art. First is me, then a lithograph by Ernst Hanke and last was this crazy guy from Kansas City, KS who used to show up in St. Louis for BBW parties then try to find a chick to go home with so he'd have a place to stay the night (he never stayed at my place).

Fleeting Fancies

Last edited by ThatFatGirl; 03-17-2010 at 05:04 AM.
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 09:04 PM   #5
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There's a few pictures of me in mine in this thread:

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=34355

posts 38/39, maybe others - the blue/gold corset.
Old 01-24-2008, 06:44 AM   #6
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is closest I had to a corset many many pounds ago. This was taken in april of 06' I think. I love it still but cant fit into it. So sad.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1287938944_l.jpg (20.0 KB, 6226 views)
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 06:57 AM   #7
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
This is closest I had to a corset many many pounds ago. This was taken in april of 06' I think. I love it still but cant fit into it. So sad.
gorgeous!!!!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 05:03 PM   #8
chublover350
your gunna love my nuts

chublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized rep

corsets+fat girl=
chublover350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 05:05 PM   #9
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Alas, I have no corset.
Old 01-24-2008, 06:15 PM   #10
Slamaga
An headbanger's journey

Slamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSlamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Sacha, it's very very amazing. Your pic is just near the perfection. Just too bad I don't find a girl like you. Maybe I won't find one. But I just wanted to say that you're beautiful, more with a corset. I'm just sad because where I am, anorexia and thin people are better seen than curvy woman. Well, it was my little parenthese.
Slamaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 09:58 PM   #11
Cat
Gone baby gone

Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Here's a wee piece of corset artwork I did last year, I believe.
I, too, love corsets. There's something inherently sexy and feminine about them. Even guys can look sexy (and feminine!) in 'em. :-)

Old 01-24-2008, 10:07 PM   #12
Cat
Gone baby gone

Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Here's me in my corset from a few years ago. If I remember correctly it cut out about 13 inches from my waist. Of course I think it threw it all in my boobs!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg littleoldme2.jpg (63.1 KB, 5895 views)
Old 01-25-2008, 12:51 AM   #13
MissMirandaRae

MissMirandaRae can now change their title

this is me out at a club a week ago:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg purplesmall.jpg (63.5 KB, 5785 views)

Last edited by MissMirandaRae; 01-25-2008 at 12:54 AM. Reason: pic didnt show up
MissMirandaRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 04:51 AM   #14
biackrlng

biackrlng can now change their title

great thread
biackrlng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 05:57 AM   #15
soundwavvv

soundwavvv can now change their title

My girlfriend always loves corsets. Though shes not exactly a BBW in these photos, which are about a year old, I cant show recent photos of her in one because they would violate the forum rules heh. Shes a bit to big for her corsets now and they are damn expensive when buying a nice one.

Last edited by soundwavvv; 01-25-2008 at 06:00 AM.
soundwavvv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 09:16 AM   #16
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMirandaRae View Post
this is me out at a club a week ago:
You look AMAZING! And I love your hair, is it falls?
xo

Old 01-26-2008, 09:14 PM   #17
MissMirandaRae

MissMirandaRae can now change their title

Yeah... my friend claudia makes them... custom work... I also have another girl I know who makes dreads and braids.. I am going to do some work for her some time soon since she wants plus sized models for her site and not just skinny models ..

If you like them Il send you a link so you can see more of her stuff and she will ship.
MissMirandaRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 09:24 PM   #18
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Regular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRegular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Talking This Is One Of The Best Threads.....

....ever!!! You have to love full figured women in tight fitting corsets!!!
Old 01-27-2008, 02:26 AM   #19
NoraBadora

NoraBadora can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNoraBadora can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'd love to get a corset. But I don't think I have the right shape for one. =\
NoraBadora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 06:02 AM   #20
altered states
señor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

There are more, but I don't want to mess with anyone's copyrights or paysite exclusiveness...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CraigMorey7.jpg (60.9 KB, 5398 views)
File Type: jpg back_cover.jpg (75.0 KB, 5367 views)
File Type: jpg 2a93.jpg (27.4 KB, 5304 views)
File Type: jpg blondie2c.jpg (73.6 KB, 5301 views)
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 11:04 AM   #21
soundwavvv

soundwavvv can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoraBadora View Post
I'd love to get a corset. But I don't think I have the right shape for one. =\
You dont need to have any shape for a corset really, they shape you. Thats the whole point of the ribbing and the lace bindings. Its also why a corset with out ribbing is either a cincher as it only cinches your waist, or a bustier (depending on its length.) So go get one an enjoy it.
soundwavvv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 11:12 AM   #22
bexy
is red again <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMirandaRae View Post
Yeah... my friend claudia makes them... custom work... I also have another girl I know who makes dreads and braids.. I am going to do some work for her some time soon since she wants plus sized models for her site and not just skinny models ..

If you like them Il send you a link so you can see more of her stuff and she will ship.

cool! im getting braids soon actually, I am just in the process of growing my hair for them. send me her link in PM thanks huni!

Old 01-27-2008, 03:28 PM   #23
AtlantisAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres huevos View Post
There are more, but I don't want to mess with anyone's copyrights or paysite exclusiveness...back_cover.jpg
Wow, she's got an amazing figure! What I wouldnt give to have a rear like that! Lol. She's also got a beautiful face, of course, but that wasnt exactly what my eyes saw first.

Anyone else have more pictures to post? I'm amazed at what's already been posted so far, especially with seeing another picture of Velvet D'amour.
Old 01-27-2008, 06:34 PM   #24
pat70327

pat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantisAK View Post
Wow, she's got an amazing figure! What I wouldnt give to have a rear like that! Lol. She's also got a beautiful face, of course, but that wasnt exactly what my eyes saw first.

Anyone else have more pictures to post? I'm amazed at what's already been posted so far, especially with seeing another picture of Velvet D'amour.
I gotta agree with you, this girl is AMAZING
pat70327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:58 PM   #25
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love corsets too and i squeeze into them anytime i have a chance
Attached Images
File Type: jpg trnspix 431.jpg (87.8 KB, 3096 views)
File Type: jpg trnspix 430.jpg (72.2 KB, 3075 views)
File Type: jpg trnspix 432.jpg (104.9 KB, 3079 views)
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote