Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-01-2008, 08:37 AM   #51
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I have three best friends, Amanda, Samantha, and Nanci. I don't have a pic of Amanda and I together, unfortunately.. but I do have pics of Sam and I and Nanci and I.. We used to drink a lot. Seriously.

The first pic is of Nanci and I on St. Patty's Day before we hit the bars and were already half trashed.. we needed something green to wear! (So we went to Walgreens and found these and asked the cashier to snap this picture -- no, we are not normal.

The second pic is Sam and I during bi-monthly drunken bowling night. Yeah, I was pretty lit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stpattys.jpg (44.9 KB, 2421 views)
File Type: jpg bowling.jpg (26.0 KB, 2409 views)
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 03:34 PM   #52
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

me and Ramsay top and 2nd pic is me an Emma....

I dont know how you add a line then a picture and do it again??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WENDY + RAMSAY=feb 08.jpg (69.6 KB, 2396 views)
File Type: jpg emma_me.jpg (64.0 KB, 2374 views)
Old 08-01-2008, 03:46 PM   #53
Purplestuff23

Purplestuff23 can now change their title
Default Mineses

Here's me (on the right) and my buddy Nick
Purplestuff23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 05:24 PM   #54
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My best friend Laura- I've known her since we were five. She lived down the street from me and had the coolest crayons! Now she lives far far away in San Francisco, but we get together a couple of times a year and chat when we can. Although my fondest wish would be to live near her and have the luxury of just hanging out or going to a movie together, it's amazing that we can go spans of time without talking and pick up right where we left off!

The first pic is from a long time ago when she lived in Spain, but it's one of my faves. The next two are from a recent trip to Las Vegas (gotta meet somewhere!).
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 09:15 PM   #55
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Awww, great pics everyone! What a fun thread!! Oh my gracious where do I start lol. I guess to be fair the first pic is Steve and I, the next pic is my bestestestest friend ever-even though she drives me crazy-Christine. I've known her for 25 years. And last but not least my dear dear friend Leesa! Who I have known for ohh..11 years now? Or as she likes to say, since I was in diapers..which just isn't true because I gave those up when I was like 2, and met her when I was 19. Oh, and I really really really had to put one of my cat, Fiona Fluffybottoms, because she means so much to me
Old 08-03-2008, 05:13 AM   #56
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Oooh good thread!

I don't have just 1 best friend either..so i'm gonna have to include a few pics I'm afraid! This is a very narrowed down list! Ignore the fact i look drunk in all 3 pics - that's when the majority of photos of me are taken!

There's me and Edd who was one of my best friends at school, but we've probably become closer since we left:

Me and Rach - probably the housemate I was closest to whilst at uni....she's my partner in crime!

And my sister...I love her dearly. This photo's about 3 years old:
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 02:42 PM   #57
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

Pics that I mentioned earlier...all of these were taken this weekend at a friend's wedding.

John and I

John and I.jpg

Nick and I

Me and Nick.jpg

And me with my two boys

Me, Nick and John.jpg
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 06:25 PM   #58
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
I dont know how you add a line then a picture and do it again??
You just have to use a site like Photobucket or Imageshack to do it
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 08:33 PM   #59
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
You just have to use a site like Photobucket or Imageshack to do it
You can do it by attaching pics here too. You can type in between the pics. Either attach them all and then type between them or attach one, type, attach another, type.

I usually attach them all and then use the preview post feature to see the pics while I type the captions.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 05:26 AM   #60
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
I don't have just 1 best friend either..so i'm gonna have to include a few pics I'm afraid! This is a very narrowed down list! Ignore the fact i look drunk in all 3 pics - that's when the majority of photos of me are taken!

And my sister...I love her dearly. This photo's about 3 years old:
you really remind me of patricia quinn here!! you better know who that is!

(magenta in rocky horror in case you didnt lol)

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 12:48 PM   #61
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
you really remind me of patricia quinn here!! you better know who that is!

(magenta in rocky horror in case you didnt lol)
Of course I know who that is! And thank you very much!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Old 08-06-2008, 01:58 AM   #62
omracer

omracer has said some nice things

Gingembre i think i saw you once at this festival i went to in Tavistock (Parklife it was called) earlier on the 6th July.
You were one of the singers there (The country & western one lol)

Anyway while were at it Here some pics of me & my mates (you could say that)

Im the guy in the midddle & the eyes closed

Im the one & the middle & both of them are sweet. The girl on the right i've been friends with for about 2 to 3 months or more now. I've rubbed her belly twice then we fell out cause of that then we made up.
The girl on the left I love her lots but she doesn't feel the same way about me. I still love her so much though.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:35 AM   #63
Red

Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Me on the left with a couple of my besties, miss them rotten since I moved to the West but I get to see one of them tomorrow when she comes to stay for the weekend, can't wait!

Attachment 47310

I heart being silly with these girlies

Last edited by Red; 03-21-2010 at 05:56 AM.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 02:48 AM   #64
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

me and my best

kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 04:55 PM   #65
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omracer View Post
Gingembre i think i saw you once at this festival i went to in Tavistock (Parklife it was called) earlier on the 6th July.

Anyway while were at it Here some pics of me & my mates (you could say that)

Im the guy in the midddle & the eyes closed

Im the one & the middle & both of them are sweet. The girl on the right i've been friends with for about 2 to 3 months or more now. I've rubbed her belly twice then we fell out cause of that then we made up.
The girl on the left I love her lots but she doesn't feel the same way about me. I still love her so much though.
Unfortunately your deviant art profile says you are 15. Please return when you're 18. We look forward to it.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 08-07-2008, 03:26 PM   #66
Gingembre
radar detector

Quote:
Originally Posted by omracer View Post
Doesn't really matter, 'cause you're banned...but incase you're reading (or if anyone else thinks they've seen me singing in Devon!) I have never been to Tavistock, and I do not sing in public! Sorry to disappoint - must now go & hunt down this woman who's stealing my look! Lol!
Old 08-07-2008, 04:05 PM   #67
BBWModel
1 kewl chik

BBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging in

I thought he looked awfully young in those pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Unfortunately your deviant art profile says you are 15. Please return when you're 18. We look forward to it.
Old 08-08-2008, 06:50 AM   #68
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
Me on the left with a couple of my besties, miss them rotten since I moved to the West but I get to see one of them tomorrow when she comes to stay for the weekend, can't wait!

Attachment 47310

I heart being silly with these girlies
Girl I was about to call the Censorship Bureau on you. I thought your gf was gripping a fat roll! Between that and the other girlie with her leg in the air I could almost hear the virgin Mary crying. All better now though.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 12:25 PM   #69
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Of course I know who that is! And thank you very much!
i knew you would..phew! did you hear mtv are remaking rocky horror?!!?

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 04:11 PM   #70
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

i'm loving these pics...you all look so freaking cute with your bestest friends
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 07:46 PM   #71
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

This is my best friend, Linda. We've been friends for over 22 yrs!! I originally saw a picture of her in 1985 in some guy's photo album. He had collected girls pictures from "BBW Friendship Express" (a dating magazine) and hers was among them. I remember thinking she was so cute and how could I compete with cute girls like that?

Anyhow, several months later I was at a local NAAFA event in Philadelphia - a Chinese dinner. And there she was - I recognized her! I laughed and told her I'd see her picture in a photo album, etc etc.

We weren't friends at first. But we were both at a NAAFA dance in Long Island the summer of '86, and we bonded over something I did that involved another friend of hers and a guy who was hitting on me. Long story, but, it connected us from that day forward. She's my best friend and always will be

This picture was taken in May when we took a vacation to Massachusetts and Maine.
Old 08-09-2008, 02:10 PM   #72
Sugar Magnolia
vmilwa :)

Sugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticed

Aw, that's a great story and photo of you both, SVS. I love hearing stories like yours!

"If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more."
~J. Austen's Emma
Sugar Magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 04:41 AM   #73
Red

Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Girl I was about to call the Censorship Bureau on you. I thought your gf was gripping a fat roll! Between that and the other girlie with her leg in the air I could almost hear the virgin Mary crying. All better now though.

Hahah.....no no, it's just an innocent chair arm, I promise!
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:44 PM   #74
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Here is a picture of me with my best friend since the day I was born... my sister!

Bear in mind that this is a REALLY old picture... lol

Last edited by bmann0413; 07-09-2010 at 11:53 PM.
bmann0413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 05:04 PM   #75
pat70327

pat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot pics

I'm on the left coloring on everyones face
Attached Images
File Type: jpg n570259651_453853_3590.jpg (49.1 KB, 1927 views)
pat70327 is offline   Reply With Quote