Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-13-2006, 06:18 AM   #1
Big_Belly_Lover

Big_Belly_Lover can now change their title
Default Squashing

I'm hoping to have a squashing session with a BBW and I just wondered if any members would like to share their experiences and maybe give instrustions on whats involved and what happens?!

Thanks for your comments in advance!

Matthew.
Big_Belly_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 04:15 PM   #2
nicolethefantastic

nicolethefantastic has said some nice things

a squashing session?

Old 03-13-2006, 04:40 PM   #3
Ladyrose1952

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolethefantastic
a squashing session?

Trust me. YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW!
Old 03-13-2006, 04:41 PM   #4
nicolethefantastic

nicolethefantastic has said some nice things

I'm very curious now!!! so please.... if you would be so kind...
Old 03-13-2006, 04:46 PM   #5
Ladyrose1952

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolethefantastic
I'm very curious now!!! so please.... if you would be so kind...
I am not to sure, but I think that it has something to do with a BBW laying full atop a man and trapping him beneather her ampleness so he can't move.... or some such thing. Sort of like full bodied face sitting?

I am just not to sure. I wish someone would enlighten us....
Old 03-13-2006, 04:49 PM   #6
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

I had an ex interested in trampling. It wasn't all that fun for me. I like doing the cute stuff like sitting on my partner's lap at a party too much to date someone who I could REALLY trample/squash.
Old 03-13-2006, 04:49 PM   #7
americandookie

americandookie has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose1952
I am not to sure, but I think that it has something to do with a BBW laying full atop a man and trapping him beneather her ampleness so he can't move.... or some such thing. Sort of like full bodied face sitting?

I am just not to sure. I wish someone would enlighten us....
Well... if thats what it is, it doesnt sound too bad to me!
americandookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 05:03 PM   #8
Ladyrose1952

Quote:
Originally Posted by americandookie
Well... if thats what it is, it doesnt sound too bad to me!
No, not at all, that is a little to freakish to me. Not to meantion very painful for the happless man trapped underneath!
Old 03-13-2006, 06:53 PM   #9
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't mean to sound stupid but I would really appreciate someone explaining the appeal of squashing from both points of view. My ex-boyfriend once asked me to sit on his chest. I did it but I felt very uncomfortable and...unattractive, for lack of a better explanation. It was just very weird to me. I didn't say anything but he must have sensed how I felt because he never asked me to do it again. On the other hand, when we were playing or being silly and he would pull me on top of him I didn't mind at all. During those times it seemed romantic and cute. So, since Big Belly Lover brought up the topic I thought I might ask someone who is into squashing could explain it better. Is that dumb? <Looks worried>
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 06:58 PM   #10
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

The appeal mostly comes from two things with squashing/trampling: 1) the inability to breathe, making the brain focus on arousal (very intense during orgasm), and 2) the endorphin rush from the big sensation.

Edited to say that is NOT dumb.

Last edited by TheSadeianLinguist; 03-13-2006 at 07:00 PM.
TheSadeianLinguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 07:09 PM   #11
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist
The appeal mostly comes from two things with squashing/trampling: 1) the inability to breathe, making the brain focus on arousal (very intense during orgasm), and 2) the endorphin rush from the big sensation.

Edited to say that is NOT dumb.
I've never even heard of trampling before today. Sounds kinda scary and painful.

Ok, so the squashee gets his endorphins rushed. What does the squasher get?
Old 03-13-2006, 07:12 PM   #12
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyGirl74
I've never even heard of trampling before today. Sounds kinda scary and painful.

Ok, so the squashee gets his endorphins rushed. What does the squasher get?
Trampling just means jumping onto/stomping/walking on your partner. The squasher/trampler gets the reward of control. Yippy skippy.
Old 03-13-2006, 07:22 PM   #13
NancyGirl74

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist
Trampling just means jumping onto/stomping/walking on your partner. The squasher/trampler gets the reward of control. Yippy skippy.
Hhmmm...The reward of control doesn't sound nearly as much fun as having your endorphins rushed.
Old 03-13-2006, 07:24 PM   #14
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyGirl74
Hhmmm...The reward of control doesn't sound nearly as much fun as having your endorphins rushed.
Exactly. I think I'll just take an orgasm, thanks.
Old 03-13-2006, 07:27 PM   #15
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've done it many times, and it's fun.

I don't get any sexual charge or interest from it, although some participants do. Most guys I've been with who are into it on any level find it a turn on the same as dancing or kissing or watching a little strip tease might be. It's not "sexual" in a direct nature, but it's "hot!" if you know what I'm saying. It's fun for me in a "haha, I've got you right where I want you!" type way. **wicked laugh**

The way I've always explained it, and been nodded at by the squished, is that it's a definitive, tangible feel of your weight for him. They can look at us, feel us, watch us walk around or see what we fit tightly into, but until you can FEEL the weight on you and the effect it can have on you - you haven't really experienced the weight. Fat is fluffy and soft and pretty, but WEIGHT is like wind... you can't see it, you can only feel it.

Anyway, I've squashed and sat on guys from 120lbs (swear) all the way up to 250+ (all friends or boyfriends, etc) and haven't hurt, injured or damaged a single one of them. Women who fidget and freak out that they're breaking the guy just need to either get used to it and realize they are fine or just don't bother. I find that the happiest squashee is the one you just plop down upon like you're having a seat in a chair and get as comfy as you can.

I do, of course, check in with them when I'm parked on their lap (or anywhere else). If they're moving their legs around much I simply give a quick "Are you ok?" and if they say "Yes" then I don't think about it much again. Usually they'll just ask you to get up if they're getting uncomfortable, so it's not a big deal.

My only advice to anyone interested who's not done it is start slow, only sit on someone who is laying down if they are sitting on something soft (bed, etc) so you don't injure their back or something, and make sure you know how to know when to get off of them (tap on the arm, a word, a simple "ok, get up now" - whatever).

It should be fun and friendly, sort of like playful wrestling (Unless you're doing a big dom/sub thing, which not all squashing is).

There are other women here (Patty most specifically) who squash often, so maybe she'll be able to chime in with some other tips.

Last edited by AnnMarie; 03-13-2006 at 07:30 PM.
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 07:38 PM   #16
Zoom
Rogue

Zoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions community

GoddessPatty is the expert on this subject. In fact, squashing is her specialty.
Zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 04:23 AM   #17
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love squashing people. It's hot! lol
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 05:40 AM   #18
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Contrary to popular belief it's not painful at all, it's rather comforting to many people. It's a snug feeling like being swaddled in a superplasmic fat girl hug and I found it oddly comforting as well. My sweetie and I used to watch tv like that.

Trampling is too scary for me. I don't care what anybody says, I am convinced I will snap someone's spine and get 20 years to life in prison. It's just my luck that an accident will happen and I will have to explain why theres a grinning corpse on the floor in my apartment. No trampling for me thanks.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 09:11 AM   #19
Ladyrose1952

I think that I will stick to the old fashioned snuggles, hugs and rollovers thank you.
I just cannot see myself smothering a man even if he likes it. I am to gentle of a soul to even think that I might hurt someone and it would always be there in the back of my mind so I would get no pleasure from the experience because I would worry the whole time.

Sex is no fun if your partner is num from smashing.... lol
Old 03-14-2006, 10:50 AM   #20
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose1952
Sex is no fun if your partner is num from smashing.... lol
If your partner is into it they won't be numb, they'll be highly turned on and ready to give you the best f**k ever! lol
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 12:10 PM   #21
eightyseven
Ridiculous.

eightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Though I've never been squashed... it seems like fun and I would love to have the opportunity now that I think about. I think it's appealing to me mainly because of what AnnMarie mentioned... you can feel the soft, squishiness of fat simply with your hands... but the sheer weight of a woman can never be experienced unless it is upon you. And when I think about why I am attracted to big women, I think of both shape, feel, and physical weight. AnnMarie, I really like the way you explained that. I'm all curious now, dammit!
eightyseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 12:16 PM   #22
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightyseven
Though I've never been squashed... it seems like fun and I would love to have the opportunity now that I think about. I think it's appealing to me mainly because of what AnnMarie mentioned... you can feel the soft, squishiness of fat simply with your hands... but the sheer weight of a woman can never be experienced unless it is upon you. And when I think about why I am attracted to big women, I think of both shape, feel, and physical weight. AnnMarie, I really like the way you explained that. I'm all curious now, dammit!
C'mere little boy. I'd be glad to drop some knowledge on you.

Old 03-14-2006, 04:51 PM   #23
ciaobella

ciaobella can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesciaobella can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm
If your partner is into it they won't be numb, they'll be highly turned on and ready to give you the best f**k ever! lol

I totally agree with this statement! When both people are totally into it, it can be the best sexual experience ever

I've actually squashed guys I was dating before and with the right chemistry you can actually orgasm without actually having sex, crazy I know, but oh so true

I guess for some of us it's the ultimate fantasy. I can see how some wouldn't go for it, but like with any preference, you just don't do it if you don't want to, though I would say that if hurting the guy is all that is holding you back, I wouldn't worry about it...if a 115 pound guy can handle all 300+ lbs of me, it's not that big of a deal
ciaobella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 10:16 PM   #24
Thrifty McGriff

Thrifty McGriff can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesThrifty McGriff can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesThrifty McGriff can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ann Marie, brilliant explanation.

And even though I have no experience with it, from all of the anecdotes I've read over the past couple of years or so at Dimensions, the human body can withstand quite a bit more weight then some would expect.
Thrifty McGriff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 09:52 AM   #25
Ladyrose1952

Well, since you all put it so nicely, I guess that with the right partner, it would be kind of fun to lay attop and just squishy up a man that I liked. Kind of a turn-on really.... Hmmmm interesting stirrings here..... might have to try it... just for the experience if you mind..... lol