Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 11:31 AM   #26
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Oh! i wouldnt mind getting my mammaries out..lmao.
GD Would i think though.. cause they are HERS! lmao

mmmmm. I like boobies.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:33 AM   #27
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Because they like the " OMG, LOOK AT HER "...attention....that's why. It is a desire...and NEED... to be a participant in a freak show. It's a drug. She has already said things along those lines.
---
Actually, that was the only reason i could think of but still i couldnt understand it.
Those kinna shows give me a panic attack..Its always the same premise. Poor people shouting at each other.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:34 AM   #28
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
mmmmm. I like boobies.
Yeah, they are great aren't they..
Old 03-13-2009, 11:34 AM   #29
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Actually, that was the only reason i could think of but still i couldnt understand it.
Those kinna shows give me a panic attack..Its always the same premise. Poor people shouting at each other.
Just think if Dims had sound.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:35 AM   #30
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

oh dear god.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:35 AM   #31
mergirl

Quote:
Yeah..vallium all round!!!
Old 03-13-2009, 11:56 AM   #32
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Because they like the " OMG, LOOK AT HER "...attention....that's why. It is a desire...and NEED... to be a participant in a freak show. It's a drug. She has already said things along those lines.
---
I did not see that she was saying she wanted to die of cancer. She was being glib about her desired road to eat herself to an early death, even if she thinks she can live to 100..." we all gotta go sometime ". I also cringe when I think of how many assholes will try and connect the fat dots and have their lame ah-HA moments and think every fat person has the same mindset......but, this is not a positive for a group....it is a destructive goal of an individual...and, at the end of the day, we all will live how we are going to live. The thing that would most piss me off is if CP were to make her goal about ' size acceptance '. I have my strong personal opinions...but that one would send me over the edge.
I don't know CP personally nor anything about her beyond what I've read here. I will say among some fetishists, the experience of "humiliation" is a turn on, as is, to a degree, the idea that one's fetish practices in some way intrude on real life.

IOW, some sexual activities can be, and are, practiced in private and nobody would ever know what consenting adults were doing. With weight gain, obviously, if somebody gains a lot of weight not only is it going to be apparent but it's going to affect daily activities (an office chair will break, somebody will go out and not be able to fit into a booth, the seam on clothes will split, etc.) For some fetishists, these things are a turn-on and having them happen is an integral part of their sexuality.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:00 PM   #33
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
I don't know CP personally nor anything about her beyond what I've read here. I will say among some fetishists, the experience of "humiliation" is a turn on, as is, to a degree, the idea that one's fetish practices in some way intrude on real life.

IOW, some sexual activities can be, and are, practiced in private and nobody would ever know what consenting adults were doing. With weight gain, obviously, if somebody gains a lot of weight not only is it going to be apparent but it's going to affect daily activities (an office chair will break, somebody will go out and not be able to fit into a booth, the seam on clothes will split, etc.) For some fetishists, these things are a turn-on and having them happen is an integral part of their sexuality.
Yeah, I know.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:09 PM   #34
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Oh sorry, i forgot that was a word i made up..
My Cunt!
lmao...nice

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Old 03-13-2009, 02:47 PM   #35
chaoticfate13
just me

chaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

hmmm i guess we will have to wait and see what the reaction is when the show is aired.
usually the clips are put together to make it look more shocking than it is just to get people interested, it does seem harsh well harsher than other shows about it. there were a couple talk shows with active gainers and feedees on them that went well. and well it is tyra so everything is played up and blown way out of proportion. and well nobody likes tyra anyways anymore...
Old 03-13-2009, 03:09 PM   #36
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

I'd be interested to see the show too.

Maybe I can TVR it as I'll be busy Monday arvo.

From what I heard, Madame Tyra got so annoyed and flustered, she didn't have the professional poise and acumen to complete the show and rudely stormed off the stage.

Old 03-13-2009, 05:42 PM   #37
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Given that Donna is an active member of the Dimensions community and a kind, sweet woman, I'm shocked at some of what I've seen on this brief thread already.

Anyone with HALF a brain, can see that Donna's appearance on the show was about her desire to gain, NOT about fat acceptance. This in no way will "damage fat acceptance". Ignoramuses will always be ignoramuses.

Also, repeating the "I knew how dumb", does not do anything. Donna was lashed about this already.

Whether or not you agree with what she does in her life or about her appearance on the show, why not try to be civil and remember she is a person with feelings.
Ruby I just wanted to mention the highlighted part of your post.
In previous threads, namely this one, Donna has actually asked "us" as a community what we want her to say on our behalves. I understand that in that particular thread she was referring to a documentary and not the Tyra show, but she did go on to say in this post...

Quote:
we are united together the common thread is being big..we have to be unified to be a force..like it or not if you are plus size its you and me baby against the world even though Im a feedee we stand shoulder to shoulder being a big women I do have a voice for the community and I will use it..
The reason I bring this up is that although this particular appearance may have been about feederim, Donna has made it clear on numerous occasions that she believes she can, and that she wishes to speak for every category in the broad spectrum of fat admiration, BBWS, SSBBWS, gaining, feeding etc.

As for the show, I probably won't get to see it and it will probably be a stupid piece of sensationalism, as are most Tyra episodes.

I just wanted to make the point that the reason so many people tend to object to her making shows and appearances like this is because of her desire to speak for people other than herself.

Really don't mean to be rude or funny, just sayin'

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:53 PM   #38
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Never mind...

Last edited by Mathias; 03-13-2009 at 06:10 PM.
Old 03-13-2009, 06:03 PM   #39
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
Ruby I just wanted to mention the highlighted part of your post.
In previous threads, namely this one, Donna has actually asked "us" as a community what we want her to say on our behalves. I understand that in that particular thread she was referring to a documentary and not the Tyra show, but she did go on to say in this post...

The reason I bring this up is that although this particular appearance may have been about feederim, Donna has made it clear on numerous occasions that she believes she can, and that she wishes to speak for every category in the broad spectrum of fat admiration, BBWS, SSBBWS, gaining, feeding etc.

As for the show, I probably won't get to see it and it will probably be a stupid piece of sensationalism, as are most Tyra episodes.

I just wanted to make the point that the reason so many people tend to object to her making shows and appearances like this is because of her desire to speak for people other than herself.

Really don't mean to be rude or funny, just sayin'

Even though I was (And still am) pissed at how most of Dims reacted to another poster in a related thread, I can't watch, nor support this particular instance. However, I wouldn't anyway because I know how fake Tyra is now, and as said: It's innately sensationalist from the get-go here.

It's all she wrote...

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Old 03-13-2009, 07:49 PM   #40
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Nevertheless, I love Tyra.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:05 PM   #41
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

oh god.
oh god.
oh god.
oh god.
oh god.
oh god.
oh god.
oh god.
oh god.
oh god.
oh god.
oh god.
oh god.
oh god.
oh god.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:06 PM   #42
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
Did we honestly expect ANY different? I for one, knew how dumb....oh never mind....I sould like a broken record.
Yeah. It is like that.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:18 PM   #43
Preston
Your Favorite Misanthrope

Preston does more than just post hot picsPreston does more than just post hot picsPreston does more than just post hot pics

Somehow, saying "This is exactly what we knew would happen" just doesn't cut it.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:13 PM   #44
SparkGirl
Life In The Fat Lane...

SparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticed
Default Donna

I agree with Ruby, Donna is a very sweet person. I've met her in person, along with her boyfriend, on several occasions. I've had some very nice conversations with her. I wish everyone who has had a bad experience with her online could meet her to see what a nice person she is in reality. I usually try to keep an open mind with people and see their point of view. I think it's interesting to see another perspective on life and who am I to judge? We only live once, and if she wants to live out her dreams, then good for her for having the courage to do so. She's an adult, and seems to have the ability to stick up for herself. She knows what she says and does is controversial, but so were a lot of things in years past, that are accepted and mainstream now. Nobody ever made a difference in this world by sitting in a corner, being quiet and following the rules. I simply wanted to give my opinion on the subject because I genuinely like Donna and respect her right to live her life any way she chooses.

Old 03-13-2009, 09:13 PM   #45
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
oh god.
oh god.
oh god.
oh god.
oh god.
oh god.
oh god.
oh god.
oh god.
oh god.
oh god.
oh god.
oh god.
oh god.
oh god.
I'll meet your oh god and raise you a what the hell was she thinking???

*sigh*

Oh, and cancer? Less than fun, as someone currently going through it. Yeah. Um. Not something to just breeze past. People don't just "up and die" of cancer. They often die slowly, agonizingly, losing their lives a piece at a time and leave their loved ones with a lot of pain and a lot of debt. Is that really something to treat lightly? I'm thinking... not so much.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:14 PM   #46
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Regardless of which, I applaud Donna for coming out and being honest knowing its not easy especially with such personal subject matter.
I am glad in one of the stills to see her husband firmly behind her.
I also think it's evident that some posters here obviously are affraid the world will view them, the way they may view Donna when the episode airs.
I think it's truly sad to see how limited this board can be, then again it also reminds me of why people stop posting, communicating sharing et al.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:17 PM   #47
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkGirl View Post
I agree with Ruby, Donna is a very sweet person. I've met her in person, along with her boyfriend, on several occasions. I've had some very nice conversations with her. I wish everyone who has had a bad experience with her online could meet her to see what a nice person she is in reality. I usually try to keep an open mind with people and see their point of view. I think it's interesting to see another perspective on life and who am I to judge? We only live once, and if she wants to live out her dreams, then good for her for having the courage to do so. She's an adult, and seems to have the ability to stick up for herself. She knows what she says and does is controversial, but so were a lot of things in years past, that are accepted and mainstream now. Nobody ever made a difference in this world by sitting in a corner, being quiet and following the rules. I simply wanted to give my opinion on the subject because I genuinely like Donna and respect her right to live her life any way she chooses.

I have to say S, that while I do not agree with what she is doing from the viewpoint that she is a mother of a young man and a small daughter, I was very touched with her obvious love for her children and her tenderness towards them in the YouTube piece.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:18 PM   #48
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm recording it and will likely have some kind of viewing chez moi. I know I can't face watching that show alone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
I'd be interested to see the show too.

Maybe I can TVR it as I'll be busy Monday arvo.

From what I heard, Madame Tyra got so annoyed and flustered, she didn't have the professional poise and acumen to complete the show and rudely stormed off the stage.

Old 03-13-2009, 09:26 PM   #49
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

don't feed the animals
Old 03-13-2009, 09:26 PM   #50
SparkGirl
Life In The Fat Lane...

SparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticed

I've met her beautiful daughter. You're right, she really does love her. I've talked to her about my fear of size issues in regards to raising a small child. She gave me some good tips and it was great to talk to someone who was able to alleviate some of my fears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
I have to say S, that while I do not agree with what she is doing from the viewpoint that she is a mother of a young man and a small daughter, I was very touched with her obvious love for her children and her tenderness towards them in the YouTube piece.

Closed Thread