Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-13-2009, 03:17 PM   #101
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Lilly. after your flu you may be 404.1.. i bet you are wringing your hands over that, from your sick bed!!
I hold the jug of orange juice under one arm and a glass full in the other while I climb on to the scale. It's only fair.

ETA: See now you're making me run to go look.....

ETA2: 401.2 pounds without the juice jug.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~

Last edited by LillyBBBW; 12-13-2009 at 03:20 PM.
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 03:23 PM   #102
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I hold the jug of orange juice under one arm and a glass full in the other while I climb on to the scale. It's only fair.

ETA: See now you're making me run to go look.....

ETA2: 401.2 pounds without the juice jug.
yes..also two hot water bottles, one under each boob is acceptable, In these flu/weight nerve jangling situations!!
Now..i wonder how much a sneeze weighs?? Look. Just try not to sneeze too much and if you do sook it back up!!!
Old 12-13-2009, 03:31 PM   #103
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
yes..also two hot water bottles, one under each boob is acceptable, In these flu/weight nerve jangling situations!!
Now..i wonder how much a sneeze weighs?? Look. Just try not to sneeze too much and if you do sook it back up!!!
It depends on the sneeze. Regular, phlegm producing and phlegm/fart producing ones all produce different results. I stopped counting a while ago but I will say I'm surpised the weight loss hasn't been more. I've been pretty sick and gross over the last few days.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 12-13-2009, 03:36 PM   #104
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
It depends on the sneeze. Regular, phlegm producing and phlegm/fart producing ones all produce different results. I stopped counting a while ago but I will say I'm surpised the weight loss hasn't been more. I've been pretty sick and gross over the last few days.
Yes, i imagine the phlegm farty poo sneezes are the worst for weight loss. lmao. Also.. really sorry to hear you have been all snotty minging.. get well soon! (((............lilly...........))) *hugs at a distance*
Old 12-13-2009, 04:05 PM   #105
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

eep >:
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 05:27 PM   #106
IwannabeVERYfat
ready to be fattened up!!

IwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

currently 197

PROUD FAN OF BigCutieQTPie!!
She is My dream lady!!
IwannabeVERYfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:10 PM   #107
DreamyInToronto
ME WANT COOKIES!!!!

DreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized rep

I was last weighed at the sleep clinic on December 5th and it read 268 pounds.
DreamyInToronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:57 PM   #108
BeverlyBodylicious

BeverlyBodylicious has said some nice things

316 FLABULOUS pounds!!!
MWAH!!!

MWAH!!!!!!:kiss2:
BeverlyBodylicious
I'm not a slut...I'm just WELL liked!!
BeverlyBodylicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:54 PM   #109
iamaJenny

iamaJenny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesiamaJenny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

Quote:
Yes, i imagine the phlegm farty poo sneezes are the worst for weight loss. lmao. Also.. really sorry to hear you have been all snotty minging.. get well soon! (((............lilly...........))) *hugs at a distance*
Ewww. You girls are soooo gross. lol

Although I must say that I have never heard a conversation about phlegm, farts and poo sound smarter.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:47 PM   #110
BBW MeganLynn44DD

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

267 and holding for a while now.I was up to 281 and I thought I looked great so I'm trying to gain it back not killing myself.I seem to have hit a wall,maybe my body is telling me to quit!!!
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:10 AM   #111
blackcaesarbhm

blackcaesarbhm can now change their title

im currently weighing in at 339lbs.. Recently, I've lost nearly thirty-two pounds...
blackcaesarbhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 05:17 AM   #112
Sir Shrek

Sir Shrek has said some nice things

i weigh in at 312 lbs
Sir Shrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 01:57 PM   #113
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

bigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot pics

Hit 400 today for the first time in my life,and its not even Christmas yet lol
Not sure whether to smile or cry...
bigjayne66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:06 PM   #114
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjayne66 View Post
smile and enjoy it....lose weight after x-mas lol
Old 12-20-2009, 02:57 PM   #115
irishfa
On Timeout

irishfa has said some nice things

currently 324lbs
irishfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 03:35 PM   #116
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm fluctuating between 315-319 so its safe to say I'll stay over 300 this time.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 03:45 PM   #117
MistahSmooth_CT
Senior High 5'er

MistahSmooth_CT can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMistahSmooth_CT can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Honestly I am 264, I lost some weight I guess, all the walking I do.. The pics are from a few years ago, and I have gained weight
MistahSmooth_CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:51 AM   #118
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

bigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
smile and enjoy it....lose weight after x-mas lol
Nah,love food too much,let it stay...
Old 12-21-2009, 07:54 AM   #119
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Yeah, I had the same experience when I hit 400+. It was weird, 400 being sort of a 'magic number' and all. I felt I'd inadvertently broken a barrier that put me in a bold new category, for myself and also in relationship to my family and how they view such things. It was overwhelming. It was then that I came up with the '404' gimmik.

@~;~~
Old 12-21-2009, 08:02 AM   #120
mergirl

See, its funny because our mile 'stones' are different. 400lbs would be *gets out calculator* 28.57 stones, so not much of a mile stone. I have heard people saying "Oh i'm over 20 st".. which somehow seems more meaningful than "I am over 280lbs!" The geographical meanings just hit home actually how little meaning 'weight' as a concept has. Its funny when you think about it how we like to divide up stuff like the days and weeks and years and distance and weight.. and how different people do it differently. hmm..
Old 12-21-2009, 08:15 AM   #121
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
You're turning me on.

Maybe you could do a special weight loss set where you weigh in and then start sneezing, coughing, spitting out phlegm and farting and then weigh in again just to show the difference. I realize it's a bit of a twist on what Big Cuties usually shows but variety could be fun.
LoveBHMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:48 AM   #122
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
See, its funny because our mile 'stones' are different. 400lbs would be *gets out calculator* 28.57 stones, so not much of a mile stone. I have heard people saying "Oh i'm over 20 st".. which somehow seems more meaningful than "I am over 280lbs!" The geographical meanings just hit home actually how little meaning 'weight' as a concept has. Its funny when you think about it how we like to divide up stuff like the days and weeks and years and distance and weight.. and how different people do it differently. hmm..
The milestone changes frequently, I can tell you from a lifetime of breaching them. For example, the highest measure on the scale at my doctor's office is 350. After you've reached that number, the nurse has to go out in to the office someplace and root around searching for this little weighted pyramid milstone thing that hangs on to the middle of the scale slider thingie to measure the weight of those over 350. There is a vibe of humiliation attached to gaining weight when the doctor/nurse looks at you and tells you to wait here while she goes off to search for the milstone. I think about it now and its funny but the entire business can be very traumatic even if on an esoteric level such things don't really bother you. The world has been designed to accomodate those who are this tall, this wide, this heavy and this old. Once you breach that you become separate. An outcast from the rest of us, or them depending on where you fall in the line. The other side of this is that people who have reached this level will always see it as something separate. If someone says, "Hey I weigh 332 pounds," someone at 400 is going to look at them like, "Psht! Like that's supposed to mean something. " It's all very mental.

@~;~~
Old 12-21-2009, 04:27 PM   #123
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

Quote:
The milestone changes frequently, I can tell you from a lifetime of breaching them. For example, the highest measure on the scale at my doctor's office is 350. After you've reached that number, the nurse has to go out in to the office someplace and root around searching for this little weighted pyramid milstone thing that hangs on to the middle of the scale slider thingie to measure the weight of those over 350. There is a vibe of humiliation attached to gaining weight when the doctor/nurse looks at you and tells you to wait here while she goes off to search for the milstone. I think about it now and its funny but the entire business can be very traumatic even if on an esoteric level such things don't really bother you. The world has been designed to accomodate those who are this tall, this wide, this heavy and this old. Once you breach that you become separate. An outcast from the rest of us, or them depending on where you fall in the line. The other side of this is that people who have reached this level will always see it as something separate. If someone says, "Hey I weigh 332 pounds," someone at 400 is going to look at them like, "Psht! Like that's supposed to mean something. " It's all very mental.
yeah,its embarrassing being weighed at the docs so I won't let them now ,my next door neighbour,who was a BBW in the past,weighs me once a month or so,they have to rely on my honesty.In english terms,have gained two stone since last January...
Old 12-21-2009, 07:17 PM   #124
scroogey

scroogey does more than just post hot picsscroogey does more than just post hot picsscroogey does more than just post hot pics

im around 21 stone, thats just under 300 lbs.
scroogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:12 AM   #125
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
yeah,its embarrassing being weighed at the docs so I won't let them now ,my next door neighbour,who was a BBW in the past,weighs me once a month or so,they have to rely on my honesty.In english terms,have gained two stone since last January...
This came back to bite me in the butt a while ago. I had to have surgery on my knee a while ago. As a result I had to be prescribed something that is administered according to weight. The weight that was listed in my medical records was off by about 60 pounds which means I would have been under medicated. I had to tell my doctor that his scale was broken and that I weighed myself at home with one that is more accurate. If this were an emergency it could have been a disaster waiting to happen if I were unable to communicate. I think it's important from a medical standpoint for the doctor to know my correct weight even if he doesn't like the numbers. I had to tell him that he needs to fix his scale and that the low weight readings from it are probably the sole reason he has so many happy clients.

@~;~~