Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

View Poll Results: How often do you masturbate?
Less than once a week 49 8.55%
1 - 3 times a week 106 18.50%
3 - 6 times a week 118 20.59%
Once a day 156 27.23%
2 or 3 times a day 107 18.67%
4 or more times a day 37 6.46%
Voters: 573. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-15-2010, 12:38 PM   #76
Fallenangel2904
Fat Fashionista

Fallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging in

Does the masturbation lead to a final org?
It better or it would be time wasted lol. Seriously...for me if there is no 'O' then what is the point of doing it? Sometimes it will be an small one and I'll feel unsatisfied. I can and have had multiples so when I don't it just doesn't feel as good.

How long lasts one session, 10, 20, 30 seconds, 5, 10, 20, 40 minutes, 1+ hour?

Depends on how much time I have and how turned on I am. If I'm super turned on I can get myself to cum in like under a minute, but I like to spend a bit more time then that. But I don't usually need more then 10 mins...at least not to reach the inital orgasm.

Do you stand, sit or lie?

Again depends. I can doing all 3.
Fallenangel2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:32 PM   #77
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I so badly want to do this poll...but it's not anonymous...I might as well say "HAI GUYZ. I 'BATE LIKE xxx TIMES A WEEK!!"
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:34 PM   #78
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
I so badly want to do this poll...but it's not anonymous...I might as well say "HAI GUYZ. I 'BATE LIKE xxx TIMES A WEEK!!"
I think that's the point. lol

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
MizzSnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:38 PM   #79
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm scared
Old 09-15-2010, 02:46 PM   #80
Fallenangel2904
Fat Fashionista

Fallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I'm scared
Go for it girl! I'm kind of a prude in my own right so if I can let it all hang out so can you!
Fallenangel2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:57 PM   #81
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

xxx could mean 30 in Latin numerals, woohoo! It's perfectly ok not to say tho if you do now and it's less than 30, peachy. If it's more you may get a virtual standing ovation

Quote:
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:37 PM   #82
Joe944
Aspiring Slacker

Joe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJoe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJoe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Having actual sex comes around less often than leap years for me, so I have to keep myself from going crazy somehow...
Joe944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:04 PM   #83
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It appears I'm masturbating many times a day. Every time I respond to a thread in Hyde Park.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:08 PM   #84
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hope the payoff's good for ya.

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
Old 09-15-2010, 09:12 PM   #85
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's not as good as I had hoped.
Old 09-16-2010, 02:26 AM   #86
HayleeRose

HayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized rep

How often do you masturbate?
Pretty much everyday, I havent had sex in....
well lets just say a long time.. It's usually at
night when i am going to bed, so if someone is in
the room with me, or I'm somewhere else, it doesn't happen.

Does the masturbation lead to a final org?
Pretty much every time, some are better
than others though.

How long lasts one session, 10, 20, 30 seconds, 5, 10, 20, 40
minutes, 1+ hour?
hmm in the 5- 20 mins range.

Do you stand, sit or lie?
laying down.

I like the fact that the poll is not anonymos,
why not? you dont have to answer it.
HayleeRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:54 AM   #87
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Mr. Spock said: "It’s only logical, you do it 1 - 6 times a week."

Last edited by Blockierer; 09-16-2010 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Ty Ping
Blockierer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:59 AM   #88
FatAndProud

Let's put it this way....with the amount per week that I masturbate I should:

A) be blind
B) have hairy palms
C) have killed several billion, possibly trillion, kittens (every time you masturbate, God kills a kitten, ya know?)
Old 09-16-2010, 11:16 AM   #89
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleeRose View Post
I like the fact that the poll is not anonymos, So do I.
why not? Yes, why not, everybody enjoys 'bating. you dont have to answer it. I think so, too.
It's like public talking about fat admiration, some love to be open about it, some are scared.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:16 PM   #90
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is my desktop background, FTR

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by CastingPearls; 01-06-2013 at 09:32 PM.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 12:48 PM   #91
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

Mrs. Pearl, on my laptop, I cannot read the very last line, under "God Kills a Kitten," what does it say?

Emily Dickinson
Old 09-16-2010, 12:52 PM   #92
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzSnakeBite View Post
Mrs. Pearl, on my laptop, I cannot read the very last line, under "God Kills a Kitten," what does it say?
It reads, ....'please, think of the kittens'.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 12:55 PM   #93
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
It reads, ....'please, think of the kittens'.
hahaha

ty

Emily Dickinson
Old 09-16-2010, 01:16 PM   #94
FatAndProud

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
This is my desktop background, FTR
Thatta girl...way to have inspiration right in front of you
Old 09-16-2010, 09:57 PM   #95
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
Dude...you need to make the poll private.

Oh man... had I known it was a public poll, I would have selected my honest answer of "4 or more times a day".

I'm trying to cut back these days... I find you get more bang for your buck if you hold it in the sack. The longer the better.

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:16 PM   #96
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

wait nevermind...think I got it.

*wankity-wank*

Last edited by liz (di-va); 09-16-2010 at 10:23 PM.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 01:22 PM   #97
FatAndProud

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post

Oh man... had I known it was a public poll, I would have selected my honest answer of "4 or more times a day".

I'm trying to cut back these days... I find you get more bang for your buck if you hold it in the sack. The longer the better.

Brings new meaning to "Mustachio Nut" I bet it tastes........nevermind. Totally awkward.
Old 09-17-2010, 03:00 PM   #98
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

...I Just Realized, from the looks of the poll, I'm the only chick who voted in that category.

Wow.
Old 09-17-2010, 04:09 PM   #99
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Frightening!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzSnakeBite View Post
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!!!!, I'm being owned
by a 3-month-old kitten as I type!!! Hope
the little s**t is OK!!!

OK, here's a gratuitous shot of Alleigh!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg masturbate wb lg.jpg (87.8 KB, 384 views)
File Type: jpg Alleigh Kaht 9-10-2010 wb lg.jpg (67.5 KB, 383 views)

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!

Last edited by imfree; 09-17-2010 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Removed redundency. To add pic of potential victim.
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 04:31 PM   #100
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post
...I Just Realized, from the looks of the poll, I'm the only chick who voted in that category.

Wow.
Nah. "Lucifer" is a woman. That has all sorts of theological implications, doesn't it?