Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 01-11-2013, 07:13 AM   #151
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Good question

I'm not good with weights but my actual scale ranges from Plump carrying a little bit extra to cause a nice soft wobble right up to belly hanging softness. Im sure the heaviest girl woman woman i had a real crush for was around 400 lbs
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:39 PM   #152
jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda can now change their title

I guess I have a preference for medium pear shaped bbws... but I like all women, I can see beauty in a thin girl and a ssbbw, its all good, because women in general are attractive.
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:39 PM   #153
mzfluff

mzfluff can now change their title

i dnt like em fat i wanna be on the fat
mzfluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:12 PM   #154
ssbbw4m4

ssbbw4m4 can now change their title

hard question to answer as it's a complete package I look for. I have dated a couple women 400+ that looked great but, we did not click other wise.

When I was in my 20's, 3 decades ago, I was in a very long term relationship with a BBW. when we met, she was a bit older than me (about 10 years) and was about 175 lbs. When we broke up a few years later, she was well over 300 but, we broke up for other reasons.

I just like a woman that is comfortable with her size. Going to the beach and not wearing shorts and a t-shirt but, wearing a swim suit. Going to a restaurant and ordering a salad a diet drink (only to make the waiter/waitress think she was trying to lose weight) but, at home, rarely eating salad and never a diet drink. I met a women once that would order 2 meals, one with a diet drink and one with a regular drink for carry out but, throw out the diet drink. She wanted 2 meals but did not want the counter person to think both were for her. I know that it's hard for many people because they have been bullied or teased when they were younger so they try to hide things from people. I do accept that. But, I much rather seeing someone that is comfortable with their size and has an f-you attitude with people that don't accept her as she is.
ssbbw4m4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:24 PM   #155
bakez

bakez has said some nice things

honestly it depends, i like them as big as anyone really, but obviously i'm not as shallow to purely say the bigger the better (though that is my preference)

depends on shape too. i've seen big girls that didn't really carry the weight so well, even though they probably weighed a tonne. nice big and round for me.
bakez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:17 PM   #156
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Any shape, Any size <3
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:58 AM   #157
fatnick03

fatnick03 has said some nice things

Right now I'm about 525 and falling, but i've been with women anywhere from 120lbs to 400, and it's always been a good time.
fatnick03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:49 AM   #158
m2hammer

m2hammer has said some nice things

As fat as humanly possible... When I first heard Susan Eman was trying to reach the 2,000lb mark I said that's my kinda woman But now that she's gone on Dr. Oz and talking about losing the weight I have no more interest.
m2hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:59 AM   #159
fatluver78

fatluver78 has said some nice things

I would say 350 to 450 but not picky..
fatluver78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:42 PM   #160
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm not really picky on size. I think nothing is more awesome than a woman comfortable in her skin whether big or small. Nothing puts me off more than a woman who is always finding a fault about herself constantly. Still though more than anything it is personality, that is what really gets me.
Old 02-08-2013, 02:23 PM   #161
Lollipops

Lollipops can now change their title

It depends. I definitely like bigger men, and I love to feel tiny compared to someone very big, but I don't really have a weight range. I've crushed on men of all sizes, but, ideally, i'd love to have someone bigger than me. So... up from 200lbs, I guess? Being tall does't hurt either.
Lollipops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:43 PM   #162
MasterMike

MasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I usually go for women within the 180-475 lb. range; but it usually depends on the woman herself; we all wear weight differently. There are other factors that figure into what attracts me to a woman of any size, her confidence, how she carries herself, her dress sense, her hygiene, whether I find her funny or interesting. But again, it depends on the woman herself.
MasterMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:13 PM   #163
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Never been with someone really huge. I'd say I'm likely to find the most suitable candidates in the 200-250 range (assuming a 5' 4" height) but could be much larger if I like the whole package. Truth be told I'd rather be with someone with a sweet personalty and good chemistry than with anyone based mostly on size but not a lot else.
Old 02-23-2013, 03:28 AM   #164
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve373 View Post
and I don't do anal.
LOL, thank you for sharing that with us.

The only main preference I have is that he isn't a skeleton. Seriously, at 5'10" & 552 lbs., I'd crush him. I guess I prefer normal weight to a little overweight, it depends on height.

However, In the past I have dated a couple of very obese men and I have to say it's very difficult to make out with someone who has a huge belly and/or is obese when you are obese as well.

As far as height is concerned, I have no preference. I've dated men from 5'4" to 6'2" - it doesn't matter to me. The two shorter guys did seem to have a complex about their height, though. One didn't like it when I wore heels.

Anyway, I haven't really gone after guys much. I'm way too fearful of rejection to ask any of them out or initiate anything, so I just let them come to me. And oddly enough, the really fit and body-builder types are the ones I seem to attract the most. Weird.
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:10 PM   #165
tjw1971

tjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Yeah, this ....

To me, there are really two different things going on. If we're talking what I find most physically attractive? Then it's much more about shape than size. I'm not into skinny women who are just too thin to have any curves on their figure, but beyond that? Weight isn't all that relevant compared to how a woman's body is shaped. And of course, facial features (which really are one of the most important aspects of "beauty" - even if guys tend to just make a snap judgment on it and then fixate more on everything else).

But the second part to all of this, for me, is the fact that all else being equal, a woman being heavier is a turn-on in and of itself. I enjoy seeing how everything around a really big woman reacts to her weight. (EG. An ex-g/f of mine used to like to sit on the back bumper of her car or other people's cars, and she was big enough to make most of them squat down noticeably. I always got a kick out of watching that. Even better if I sat on one first and it barely budged, and then she came along and sat next to me and down we went.) I once knew another really big gal who played as a linebacker on a local, all women's football team. One time she was in heels and walked up the steps to an old wooden deck on the back of a house, at a house party, and one of her heels pierced through one of the wood boards and got stuck in it.Obviously, it was a rotten board -- but it was still pretty impressive. Best part is, she was proud of her size so she wasn't embarrassed about it or anything. (I think she may have been as impressed as I was that she could do that!) She's the same one who'd watch pro football games on TV and make comments like, "Pfft.... I'm bigger than him!" about the guys when they'd announce their height and weight, though. Loved it ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbw4m4 View Post
hard question to answer as it's a complete package I look for. I have dated a couple women 400+ that looked great but, we did not click other wise.

When I was in my 20's, 3 decades ago, I was in a very long term relationship with a BBW. when we met, she was a bit older than me (about 10 years) and was about 175 lbs. When we broke up a few years later, she was well over 300 but, we broke up for other reasons.

I just like a woman that is comfortable with her size. Going to the beach and not wearing shorts and a t-shirt but, wearing a swim suit. Going to a restaurant and ordering a salad a diet drink (only to make the waiter/waitress think she was trying to lose weight) but, at home, rarely eating salad and never a diet drink. I met a women once that would order 2 meals, one with a diet drink and one with a regular drink for carry out but, throw out the diet drink. She wanted 2 meals but did not want the counter person to think both were for her. I know that it's hard for many people because they have been bullied or teased when they were younger so they try to hide things from people. I do accept that. But, I much rather seeing someone that is comfortable with their size and has an f-you attitude with people that don't accept her as she is.
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:57 AM   #166
s13

s13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokess13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

In an ideal world 500-600 lbs, I like the very largest ladies that are still quite mobile
s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 02:23 PM   #167
ranterc

ranterc can now change their title

Don't know what my # is ,,I've always dated petite women until now,
When I firswt met my gf she was about 190 at 5'4. I thoght that was good, but in the past 6 months she's put on quite a notiable amount of weight ,,my guess is she now weighs somewhere about 220ish and I'm loving every ouunce of it, if she kept her weight there I would be content,,,but would I like more? I def would,,
Again this is the frist bbw that I date so I can only speak from what I know for sure,,iveseen pics of women weighing 300,400 and more and I like what I see but can't say more than that as I've never actuall been with a woman that big
ranterc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 01:39 PM   #168
catmonster

catmonster has said some nice things

Strictly speaking, there's no hard and fast weight that ends my attraction--as long as the fat is tempered with muscle. A 600-pound guy who's half fat and half muscle would just be... wow. Like a giant walking wall of man.

Granted, that's not remotely realistic in terms of physical feasibility. In the real world I'd like a guy who's anywhere from 250 to the later 300s, assuming a height of 6'. Mobility is a must.
catmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 12:35 AM   #169
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

only just get my arms around big, or even struggle to get my arms around, but never immobile.
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:55 PM   #170
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by catmonster View Post
Strictly speaking, there's no hard and fast weight that ends my attraction--as long as the fat is tempered with muscle. A 600-pound guy who's half fat and half muscle would just be... wow. Like a giant walking wall of man.

Granted, that's not remotely realistic in terms of physical feasibility. In the real world I'd like a guy who's anywhere from 250 to the later 300s, assuming a height of 6'. Mobility is a must.
What about Blair River - 600 pounds and 6'8". Possible - yes.
http://www.neatorama.com/2010/11/07/...eats-for-free/
Old 06-04-2013, 02:39 AM   #171
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
Sorry for randomly bursting in on this thread, but he looks awesome! x3
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 07:59 PM   #172
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by catmonster View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
Possible -- yes -- but only for a short time.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/03/04/...-from-the-flu/
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 07:57 AM   #173
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Possible -- yes -- but only for a short time.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/03/04/...-from-the-flu/
Well he died of flu and pneumonia, that can happen to anyone, it isn't like he died of something relating to his size.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:33 AM   #174
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Well he died of flu and pneumonia, that can happen to anyone, it isn't like he died of something relating to his size.
Well, very few healthy 29 year olds die of pneumonia these days--not saying it is impossible, just very rare. Pneumonia is often what kills people when their health is poor for other reasons, however. Not enough information in that article to really know what happened, however.
Old 06-05-2013, 06:15 PM   #175
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
In all likelihood his death was related to his size. A person's pulmonary system has definite limits. A supersize person has diminished reserve capacity. When faced with circumstances that decrease pulmonary capacity (like pneumonia) a supersize people may not be able to cope.

Pneumonia hits very large people hard -- the laws of physics can be very unkind.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote