Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-05-2006, 07:51 AM   #51
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Hi SSBBWPear.

Welcome in Dimensions. Hope you have a good time and hope to hear more from you.

GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 06:40 PM   #52
Egbert Souse
South America, probably.

Egbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boteroesque Babe
Let's get ALL thighed up.
Lovely, BB and it's obvious from the rhapsodic air of the photo that the photographer's heart 'n stuff was in the right place.

I eagerly await your contribution should they run a calf thread in the future.
Egbert Souse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 10:45 PM   #53
Johnny_Swell

Johnny_Swell can now change their title
Default It took a thread like this to reactivate me.

Shaking off the cobwebs... huge thighs? What? There's a drawing in here somewhere... Huge thighs without the huge everything else.... if Ned isn't gonna sketch something I'm gonna have to...

Johnny "back among the living" Swell
Johnny_Swell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 11:53 PM   #54
shy guy
Monkey Trumpets

shy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Swell
Shaking off the cobwebs... huge thighs? What? There's a drawing in here somewhere... Huge thighs without the huge everything else.... if Ned isn't gonna sketch something I'm gonna have to...

Johnny "back among the living" Swell
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! it's Johnny Swell!!!!! Welcome back to the land of the living Mr.Swell...later
shy guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 08:59 AM   #55
altered states
señor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default mmjn mn mkn mn n

(forehead hitting keyboard)

You really know how to hurt a guy.

Quote:
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 09:09 AM   #56
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default what about no thighs...

i am self-admittedly thigh-free... also hips-free... and tush-free too...

::sigh::

"never argue with the mothers..." – Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 09:59 AM   #57
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egbert Souse
Lovely, BB and it's obvious from the rhapsodic air of the photo that the photographer's heart 'n stuff was in the right place.

I eagerly await your contribution should they run a calf thread in the future.
awwww. Now that's _cute_.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 10:14 AM   #58
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipmixgirl
i am self-admittedly thigh-free... also hips-free... and tush-free too...

::sigh::
Now how's that possible, I must ask?

post pix pls kthx

Seriously, though - got a tummy? See? No problem.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 10:20 AM   #59
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default tee hee hee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr
Now how's that possible, I must ask?

post pix pls kthx

Seriously, though - got a tummy? See? No problem.
tummy? i am the big apple! it just so happens that i am a misses size 12/14 from the thighs to the toes... btw, i am also pic free...

-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...

Old 07-06-2006, 10:27 AM   #60
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

oh well. no biggie on the piccys

the bigger shame is I still don't know what an apple shape is >_>
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 10:27 AM   #61
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Those thighs rock, BB... and I'd still like to get my hands on some fishnet thigh highs someday!

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 10:54 AM   #62
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
At the risk of goin' Zitki on ya, Egbert (and giving Jes more tease ammo), I'll concur that the photographer's heart was indeed in the right place. As was his stuff. (With the possible exception of his own thigh, which upon closer examination, appears to be in the way of my boot.)

PS: I thought this was one of them "I'll do the dumb thing first, then you follow" type deals. Where are the thousand thighs of thunder I was expecting to see pics of?
"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

"And she doesn't wear polyester except when she's kidding."~ Egbert Souse
Boteroesque Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 11:45 AM   #63
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

PS: I thought this was one of them "I'll do the dumb thing first, then you follow" type deals. Where are the thousand thighs of thunder I was expecting to see pics of?
BB, your picture is magnificent. I started this insanity, and I'm going to do all in my power to take a murky cell phone pic at the very least. But let's hope others do follow. C'mon y'all!
Old 07-06-2006, 12:05 PM   #64
Egbert Souse
South America, probably.

Egbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default *sigh*

Quote:
Ok, ok.

(Does that doorstop dictionary make my thigh look fat?)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1010004.JPG (54.6 KB, 6007 views)
Old 07-06-2006, 12:08 PM   #65
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

Thumbs up can i say yum?

Quote:
now that is what i call a thigh! ::

-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

Old 07-06-2006, 12:16 PM   #66
Kimberleigh
gardening, mostly.

Kimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Because I couldn't resist the alliteration.

Kimberleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 12:17 PM   #67
activistfatgirl

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Ok, ok.

Egbert, your thigh is so long and straight! We're on different thigh universes.
Old 07-06-2006, 12:20 PM   #68
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Ok, ok.

Anyone who wishes to make fun of Egbert's "fat thigh" may meet me at Wal-Mart 1467 to purchase Throwing Cupcakes.
Old 07-06-2006, 12:24 PM   #69
Egbert Souse
South America, probably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
Egbert, your thigh is so long and straight! We're on different thigh universes.
I have no defense against that charge as i am the one who recently posted my opinion that guys are gross and stupid.

Just trying to be supportive, participatory and a good sport, ya know.

[Edited to admit: and i was trying to show off my intellectualism with my Big Dictionary]

Last edited by Egbert Souse; 07-06-2006 at 12:26 PM.
Old 07-06-2006, 12:24 PM   #70
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Why, yes. It does. And the perspective is downright Thalidomide-esque!

Y'got a nice, thick tome there, too. Just the way I like 'em.
"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

"And she doesn't wear polyester except when she's kidding."~ Egbert Souse
Boteroesque Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 12:26 PM   #71
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Why, yes. It does. And the perspective is downright Thalidomide-esque!

Y'got a nice, thick tome there, too. Just the way I like 'em.
I see ball! I see ball!!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 12:42 PM   #72
activistfatgirl

How much do I love you people? Enough to subject myself to taking extremely murky pictures of myself in a coffee shop bathroom with my sub-par cell phone. It's true. But I've got a point to make.
(If you've seen the Kodak Easy Share camera I lost, please do contact me).

Exhibit 1: The Triangle or Drumstick thigh. Do my knees look thin?!?!?

Exhibit 2: My thighs and belly are racing! Who's gonna win?

Exhibit 3:The view from above. Why I can never wear knit gaucho pants.

There. I have too much self respect to keep these up for long.
Old 07-06-2006, 12:48 PM   #73
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think you have lovely legs, and will refrain from throwing cupcakes at you.
Old 07-06-2006, 03:10 PM   #74
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Activistfatgirl:
You have wonderful thighs, babe!
They look very soft, too. Please stop thinking they are weird or something, you have to know some guys love them very much (including me).

Hugs, GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 03:17 PM   #75
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

Exclamation we have matching thighs!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
How much do I love you people? Enough to subject myself to taking extremely murky pictures of myself in a coffee shop bathroom with my sub-par cell phone. It's true. But I've got a point to make.
(If you've seen the Kodak Easy Share camera I lost, please do contact me).

Exhibit 1: The Triangle or Drumstick thigh. Do my knees look thin?!?!?

to keep these up for long.

i have your thigh and you have my thigh and we have shared thighs forever... (that was not meant to be creepy...)

-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia