Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-08-2012, 02:13 PM   #201
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Oh dear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Right now, I have a major allergy attack, making it appear that I have both a cold and am stoned.
Yes, I can see that that could be a problem! This is the annoying thing - months of hay fever and then autumn arrives and I catch something. Not fair!

Hope you're feeling better soon! ( and that your appearing 'out of it' doesn't cause any probs, lol!)
Old 09-08-2012, 02:51 PM   #202
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
Yes, I can see that that could be a problem! This is the annoying thing - months of hay fever and then autumn arrives and I catch something. Not fair!

Hope you're feeling better soon! ( and that your appearing 'out of it' doesn't cause any probs, lol!)
In Starbucks a mom asked me if I was taking anything for my allergies. before I could answer, she said "I guess not" and shook her head, mumbled that I was a typical man. LOL
Old 09-08-2012, 03:18 PM   #203
BriannaBombshell
hi

BriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging in

I finally have more then 18 hours off work and I am sick... sick sick sick sick sick
Old 09-08-2012, 03:31 PM   #204
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriannaBombshell View Post
I finally have more then 18 hours off work and I am sick... sick sick sick sick sick
5x sick? Yeesh. What is it? Leprosy?
Old 09-09-2012, 09:39 PM   #205
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have four younger sisters. The one directly below me in age is such a total waste of space. The bitch is 40 and can't even get her lazy ass to a family event on her own. My Mom had to get my Grandmother to pick her up. The woman is 78 and had to drive past where the event was being held to pick her and my niece up and then back track. If infuriates me.

They (my sister, her loser baby daddy and their kid (20)) went to my youngest sister's wedding and not once did any of them congratulate her or her husband. They sent a card with a $25 gift certificate in it 3 weeks later. All three of them work.

Wastes. of. air.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:42 PM   #206
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I have four younger sisters. The one directly below me in age is such a total waste of space. The bitch is 40 and can't even get her lazy ass to a family event on her own. My Mom had to get my Grandmother to pick her up. The woman is 78 and had to drive past where the event was being held to pick her and my niece up and then back track. If infuriates me.

They (my sister, her loser baby daddy and their kid (20)) went to my youngest sister's wedding and not once did any of them congratulate her or her husband. They sent a card with a $25 gift certificate in it 3 weeks later. All three of them work.

Wastes. of. air.
It sounds like slap-a-bitch season in Canada.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:45 PM   #207
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
It sounds like slap-a-bitch season in Canada.
She doesn't go anywhere near the rest of us sisters. We don't give a shit. haha.

The last time I heard her fat gob talking she was telling people that don't know her all about her plans for weight loss surgery. Honey, you can't walk three blocks to your fucking loser gas station job, do you really think you're going to make WLS work for you?

Stupid bitch. I wish I could go back in time and beat the shit out of her again. haha
Old 09-09-2012, 09:51 PM   #208
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
She doesn't go anywhere near the rest of us sisters. We don't give a shit. haha.

The last time I heard her fat gob talking she was telling people that don't know her all about her plans for weight loss surgery. Honey, you can't walk three blocks to your fucking loser gas station job, do you really think you're going to make WLS work for you?

Stupid bitch. I wish I could go back in time and beat the shit out of her again. haha
as soon as I fix this damn flux capacitor I'll pick ya up...but i get to watch.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:53 PM   #209
Surlysomething

Haha. You're an ass.

I would let her push me around a bit, then I would get bored and I would just smash her in the nose. It would bleed all over the place. Game over.

I really preferred to fight with words, but that was just too painful.

Quote:
as soon as I fix this damn flux capacitor I'll pick ya up...but i get to watch.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:55 PM   #210
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

Quote:
Haha. You're an ass.

I would let her push me around a bit, then I would get bored and I would just smash her in the nose. It would bleed all over the place. Game over.

I really preferred to fight with words, but that was just too painful.
"I just wanna see some titties flying out of shirts"-Doc Brown
Old 09-09-2012, 09:56 PM   #211
Surlysomething

Hahahahaha.

Well, that very well could happen. At least on my end.

Quote:
"I just wanna see some titties flying out of shirts"-Doc Brown
Old 09-09-2012, 10:01 PM   #212
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

Quote:
Hahahahaha.

Well, that very well could happen. At least on my end.
I'm in, just lemme get this thing to 88. Fuckin Delorean.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:03 PM   #213
Surlysomething

Haha.

Did you know that Michael J. Fox grew up in BURNABY?

Quote:
I'm in, just lemme get this thing to 88. Fuckin Delorean.
Old 09-10-2012, 02:36 AM   #214
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

HORRIBLE. HORRIBLE. PUNS.

/RAAAAAAAAGE
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:34 AM   #215
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Unhappy Flu : (

Have been off work and asleep in bed most of today and still feel awful - have a temperature, terrible sinus pain , sore throat and sore eyes. Being ill and not even feeling like reading, drawing or indeed moving sucks! And I can't even taste my ginger tea: (
Also my broadband isn't working so I'm writing this on my phone. Not even going to attempt to fix that.
Meanwhile outside summer appears to have ended and it seems set to be a 'dark and stormy night'
Old 09-10-2012, 11:46 AM   #216
Surlysomething

Quote:
Have been off work and asleep in bed most of today and still feel awful - have a temperature, terrible sinus pain , sore throat and sore eyes. Being ill and not even feeling like reading, drawing or indeed moving sucks! And I can't even taste my ginger tea: (
Also my broadband isn't working so I'm writing this on my phone. Not even going to attempt to fix that.
Meanwhile outside summer appears to have ended and it seems set to be a 'dark and stormy night'
Feel better.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:05 PM   #217
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sorry that you are so ill, LG. It really sucks when you are home sick--but so sick you can't even semi-enjoy the quiet time to read or whatever
Old 09-10-2012, 01:21 PM   #218
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Oh dear! Gute Besserung armes Bibliotheksmädel*!

(* this shows us why English is a much better language for concise, well sounding titles.... )
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:11 PM   #219
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

I am definitely getting a cold.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:51 PM   #220
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I AM SO FRICKIN SICK of my boss being such a dickweed

I AM SO FREAKING SICK OF HIS TONE

I AM SO TIRED OF HIS GRUMPINESS

I AM SICK TO DEATH oF HIS NEGATIVE NATURE

shoot me now....game over
Old 09-11-2012, 10:47 PM   #221
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

This cold has progressed into full blown fuckery
Old 09-12-2012, 03:22 AM   #222
Librarygirl

Smile Thank you

Thank you for the kind and multi-lingual wishes. I would quote but am still without Internet and relying on my phone! Still feel awful, still off work, but am hopeful my taste may have returned enough to enjoy chicken soup.

On the bright side, I would rather feel like this now than in 3/4 weeks when I am off on my travels!

Hope you're better soon WhiteHotRazor- at least I can't be blamed for giving you this lurgy, given the distance, lol!
Old 09-12-2012, 07:08 AM   #223
Surlysomething

Quote:
This cold has progressed into full blown fuckery
That totally sucks. You need to sleep. And then sleep some more.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:28 AM   #224
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

People, in general, are such utter pieces of shit.

Specific example for today: US embassies are being attacked/destroyed over a fucking Muhammad movie. What's wrong with these people? They're like monkeys throwing shit at someone for making a face at them.

Fuck that cocksucker, Muhammad, anyway. What a joke.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:42 AM   #225
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
People, in general, are such utter pieces of shit.

Specific example for today: US embassies are being attacked/destroyed over a fucking Muhammad movie. What's wrong with these people? They're like monkeys throwing shit at someone for making a face at them.

Fuck that cocksucker, Muhammad, anyway. What a joke.
The US Embassy in Egyt sends out a comment condemming the attackers FOUR HOURS before the actual attacks happen!!! The right has made Obama appear to be a psychic!!!! Wow!!! Awesome going!!

Tags
mad, pissed