Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-06-2006, 11:54 PM   #51
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Smile

Dinner on the road(tm)..
Stopped at Cracker Barrel, and had their Chicken-n-Rice dinner with turnip greens, mashed potatoes, greenbeans, biscuits & jam, and the bottom-less Diet Coke.

Valomilks from the country store for dessert. :9
Old 05-07-2006, 08:47 AM   #52
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Went to one of the big local Vietnamese places in S. Philly (NOT china town which is the other direction). Had charbroiled rotisserie chicken. The marrow was black as coal.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 02:03 PM   #53
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just quick stuff for lunch.. alphabet soup, quesadillas, popcorn...
Old 05-07-2006, 02:13 PM   #54
mejix
meh

mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

why must i make this mean rice with sausages? why? i ate four servings and now im stuffed, like the boa that tried to eat the alligator.

this superpower is also my burden. that and my sexy butt.
mejix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 03:44 PM   #55
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My niece made a veggie lasagna and a cheesecake. Not sure what else is on the menu.

I've been eating my face off for 4 days. Details later
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 07:52 PM   #56
Kimberleigh
gardening, mostly.

Kimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions community

A pizza with the works and Cuba Libres!
Kimberleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 08:20 PM   #57
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Baked Cavatelli (see posted recipe)
Old 05-07-2006, 08:52 PM   #58
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mejix
why must i make this mean rice with sausages? why? i ate four servings and now im stuffed, like the boa that tried to eat the alligator.

this superpower is also my burden. that and my sexy butt.
i've been trying to put that sexy butt on the dinner table for many nights, but it remains elusive.
Old 05-08-2006, 05:41 AM   #59
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

I had a cold piece of chicken covered in Tiger Sauce.
Old 05-08-2006, 03:03 PM   #60
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm going to make a chicken cabbage salad for dinner.

Basically it's boneless, skinless chicken breasts browned in a little peanut oil and cooked in ginger, soy sauce, a little sesame oil and garlic. Then you shred them and toss them with shredded cabbage and some finely chopped green onions. The dressing is a little sesame oil, soy sauce and rice vinegar. Usually the salad has fried up rice noodles but Burtimus is limiting carbs these days so I'm making it without the crunchy bits. I toss some sesame seeds over the top and voila.

It's very light and fairly healthy.
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 03:05 PM   #61
Kimberleigh
gardening, mostly.

Kimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Steak strips and green peppers with roasted garlic hummus and pita.
Kimberleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 04:02 PM   #62
Jes
is oddly aroused

Two hard salami sammies on Arnold's whole-wheat bread.

NO JUDGING!
Old 05-08-2006, 05:05 PM   #63
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Lasagne and garlic bread.
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 05:28 PM   #64
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Multigrain angel hair pasta tossed with griiled chicken (seasoned with Mrs, Dash Tomato, Basil, & Garlic blend) olive oile, and grated parmesean
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 07:04 PM   #65
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Tuna casserole.
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 07:08 PM   #66
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie
Tuna casserole.
This is only way I've ever had tuna, and I haven't had it since I was seven. I LOVE it though, with cream of mushroom soup, egg noodles, white tuna, and a potato chip topping.
Old 05-08-2006, 08:09 PM   #67
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Tempura/Beer battered halibut, hush puppies, Texas-Style coleslaw (not creamy)and cottage fries.
Old 05-08-2006, 08:11 PM   #68
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist
This is only way I've ever had tuna, and I haven't had it since I was seven. I LOVE it though, with cream of mushroom soup, egg noodles, white tuna, and a potato chip topping.
I like to make a cheese sauce using extra sharp Tillamook cheddar instead of mushroom soup, but everything else the same.
Old 05-08-2006, 10:04 PM   #69
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*Le sigh* nothing...again :| Grrr I need groceries!
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 12:38 AM   #70
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

I just had three leftover salmon patties, chocolate soy milk, and cold potatoes. I'm full, but a little disappointed.
Old 05-09-2006, 12:53 AM   #71
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Tillamook cheddar
Mmmmm...Tillamook.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 04:38 AM   #72
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
I like to make a cheese sauce using extra sharp Tillamook cheddar instead of mushroom soup, but everything else the same.
No peas? ..........
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 05:31 AM   #73
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

mmmmmm..tonight I think it will be grilled tri-tip, baked potatoes, oven roasted asparagus and for dessert some Blue Bell Peaches and Vanilla ice cream (that's creamy vanilla ice cream with peach chunks inside..yummm)
MLadyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 08:26 AM   #74
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist
Ours is just like that but with shredded cheese, a 1/2 cup of milk, peas (ya know with the mushroom bits in the soup this makes it healthy) and Ritz crackers as the topping this time (usually it is saltines because that is the boy's childhood favorite but it is wayyy not as good).

Salmon patties sound good I haven't had them since I was a little girl.
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 03:07 PM   #75
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

pork fried rice
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dinner, supper