Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-12-2008, 05:57 AM   #26
daniel

daniel has said some nice things

For me this forum is the only one you can express your thoughts without any shame. It's the best platform to find girls who admire man like me.
daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 04:46 PM   #27
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

I think of the BHM/FFA board as being friendly place for everyone that has great interaction between BHM and Women (FFA or not)

William

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel View Post
For me this forum is the only one you can express your thoughts without any shame. It's the best platform to find girls who admire man like me.
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 01:37 AM   #28
tribaltattoos75

tribaltattoos75 can now change their title
Default Hope

That is what this site gives me. Hope that someday I will find someone that will like me as is. No excuses, no explanations, no expectations just me. It gives me hope that someday people of size and those that love us will no longer be stereotyped and discriminated against. May not be what you were looking for but thats it in a nutshell for me.

http://www.myspace.com/tattooedled
tribaltattoos75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 05:10 PM   #29
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

The BHM/FFA Board is defiantly a Safe Haven for BHM/FFA issues. It is nice to see the positive contributions here.

William
Old 06-25-2008, 07:00 PM   #30
William
On Timeout

Hi

Lately I feel that it would be a great Idea if this board had password protection for the messages. I am not feeling very trusting of some of our peers.

William

Quote:
Originally Posted by William View Post
The BHM/FFA Board is defiantly a Safe Haven for BHM/FFA issues. It is nice to see the positive contributions here.

William
Old 06-25-2008, 07:33 PM   #31
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Smite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized rep

smiteisthemostawesomepersonintheworld is too long of a password though
Old 06-26-2008, 04:44 AM   #32
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Hi

Lately I feel that it would be a great Idea if this board had password protection for the messages. I am not feeling very trusting of some of our peers.

William

((((William)))
i feel you on that...i hate that lurkers can access this....I share some real stuff here, it's a give and take community
Old 06-26-2008, 04:51 AM   #33
William
On Timeout

Hi HD

Just look at the activity on the other boards right now. It is childish for the majority to turn flippant if they can't force their of view with brute force in open debate. The minority can't deal with that.

What is a shame is that Dimensions needs to stick together because most of Fat Acceptance thinks that what goes on here is all crap anyway.

William

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post

((((William)))
i feel you on that...i hate that lurkers can access this....I share some real stuff here, it's a give and take community
Old 06-29-2008, 10:36 PM   #34
William
On Timeout

Hi

Some one once called the BHM/FFA a Cave and that BHM needed to come out of it.

Well people have used caves for protection for a long time and not everyone on Dimensions outside of the BHM/FFA Board is our friend. Well really need to keep up the traffic here and so not to get drowned out by volume and frequency of other voices.

William

Quote:
Hi HD

Just look at the activity on the other boards right now. It is childish for the majority to turn flippant if they can't force their of view with brute force in open debate. The minority can't deal with that.

What is a shame is that Dimensions needs to stick together because most of Fat Acceptance thinks that what goes on here is all crap anyway.

William
Old 07-02-2008, 11:01 PM   #35
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

I really like this board. I have always liked it's laid back cozy feel. Like EDX I like to come here for a multitude of reasons but mostly because my Alhabet soup of preferences always sort of makes me feel out of touch.

In a sentance I like This board is like a beautiful sleepy southern town. When you walk in the diner the waitress says.

"How you doing hunny, your not from around here are you? Coffee?"
Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 04:27 AM   #36
William
On Timeout

Hi

I think that if people start showing some acceptance of the life stories and experiences of others this board could again be a nice place to visit.

William

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durin View Post
I really like this board. I have always liked it's laid back cozy feel. Like EDX I like to come here for a multitude of reasons but mostly because my Alhabet soup of preferences always sort of makes me feel out of touch.

In a sentance I like This board is like a beautiful sleepy southern town. When you walk in the diner the waitress says.

"How you doing hunny, your not from around here are you? Coffee?"
Old 07-14-2008, 11:10 AM   #37
stefanie

stefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Hi

Some one once called the BHM/FFA a Cave and that BHM needed to come out of it.

Well people have used caves for protection for a long time ...
Caves are cool in the summer - warm in the winter. Also, some of the first art in the world was made in caves. They are special, magical places. Reclaim the cave! (LOL)

Seriously, though, I don't have a lot of energy for online arguments, and I like the (mostly) affirmative "tone" of this board.
stefanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 01:07 PM   #38
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smite View Post
smiteisthemostawesomepersonintheworld is too long of a password though
Damn you now i have to change my log in.

Jerkwad.
LoveBHMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 04:07 PM   #39
William
On Timeout

Hi Stefanie

You do put out a lot of positive thoughts and ideas with your website! I read your site but I do not post much because I get flash-backs to a Art History Class that I almost failed

William

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanie View Post
Caves are cool in the summer - warm in the winter. Also, some of the first art in the world was made in caves. They are special, magical places. Reclaim the cave! (LOL)

Seriously, though, I don't have a lot of energy for online arguments, and I like the (mostly) affirmative "tone" of this board.
Old 07-20-2008, 11:22 PM   #40
theguy

theguy has said some nice things

it means i dont have to diet
theguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 12:22 PM   #41
FFAKAT

FFAKAT can now change their title
Default mmmmmmm

Dimensions had been a great place to see the many levels of FFA's and how to recognize or not, them in real life.

I haven't met a REAL one in real life yet, except me!!!

Great place to meet SSBHM's that have a selfesteem(hopefully)

Hopefully not everyone on this board is just all talk and no acton!
FFAKAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 08:41 PM   #42
Uncle Squid

Uncle Squid has said some nice things

I'm hoping to hook up. I won't lie.
Old 08-23-2008, 10:49 PM   #43
BeerMe

BeerMe can now change their title

Although I had already become the "big" kid by the time I was 8, it wasn't until puberty that I was interested in weight gain and being a SSBHM. So with a newly blossomed mind (and a 56k modem), I scoured the internet for people who felt the same way--I always knew I couldn't be the only one. The websites back then were all gay-exclusive, with not a singe FFA in sight.

After a LONG search, this was the first website I found for BHMs and female admirers (way back when it had a really crappy message board layout). At first I was just browsing what seemed to be a BBW site until I saw the "BHM/FFA" message board. I had always been somewhat shy about my interests, and while I found other distractions for years, I've decided I finally need to accept myself for who I am and join a community that supports that.

So here I am, and even though it took until just recently to start posting, I am deeply grateful to what the BHM/FFA forum has done for me. =)

Oh, and hooking up would be nice too =P
BeerMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 10:56 PM   #44
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Squid View Post
I'm hoping to hook up. I won't lie.

But you live so damn far away from me.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 12:32 PM   #45
hossbabyjr
big inked teddy bear

hossbabyjr can now change their title

i've only been with the site for a short while, but it has done more to help me feel comfortable with myself and my size than just sitting around and talking about it with my friends.

i've always been the big guy, the teddy bear, and it's been fun to know that sometimes my female friends want to hang out because they know i'm pretty much a super-sized body pillow. but in being on this site, i've realized that what i want in life is to be with someone who appreciates me for me and likes the fact that i'm a big guy, because nothing is going to change.

so, in closing, i would just like to say thank you to all of you here on DIMs and on this board for helping me realize that i can always just be me.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain." - Frank Herbert's 'DUNE'
hossbabyjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 01:03 PM   #46
JiminOR
Huh huh, it says member

JiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticed

I met my sweetie on here, and life has gotten about a million times better, and as mindboggling as it is, she really really digs me. I never would have met her if it weren't for DIMS. Thanks easter bunny, bawk bawk.
JiminOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 04:18 PM   #47
MetalGirl
Wonk of Words

MetalGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMetalGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

If it weren't for DIMs my honey wouldn't of found me. I don't think that bunny's the easter bunny or the cadbury bunny. What's coming out of that bunny, isn't chocolate. And of course I dig you dear, you're totally hawt. Yes, let the deliberate incorrect spelling mock you. *giggles*
Old 09-07-2008, 08:01 PM   #48
Archangel_257

Archangel_257 can now change their title

this website means that not only do I like myself for me but there are others out there who might too. I just wish there was someone who was tangible, not that I dont appreciate all you internet awesomes...

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." --Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Archangel_257 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 03:38 PM   #49
IndyGal
more pasta, please

IndyGal can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIndyGal can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I just found Dims yesterday (thanks to a great book I was reading - this site was listed as a reference) and I already feel better about myself. Knowing that I'm not alone as a BHM/FFA and being a BBW. It's great and I have been enjoying reading the many posts.
IndyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:19 PM   #50
Fowvay

Fowvay can now change their title

I've lurked here on and off for years but finally joined just a few days ago myself. Finally felt compelled to join in the fun. I've been a BHM all my life and never really had a problem finding a date. I've always been super confident about myself but after a mess divorce I lost that confidence and am rediscovering it nicely here.

Thanks Dims. You ROCK!!!
Fowvay is offline   Reply With Quote