Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-13-2018, 09:32 PM   #1
John Smith

John Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot pics
Default How about fat chins?

So many different body types, shapes, bellies, bosoms, bottoms, there, that, but why the hell nobody never ask about different fat chins?

I mean, not everybody have exactly the same submental fold shape or size. Is it something so taboo or... I am just an original, though?

What do you think about, anyone? 🙄🤨🤔 #fatchinsmatters
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 12:21 PM   #2
Buttonboy

Buttonboy can now change their title

Haha double chins are overlooked. I take pride in mine. I prefer one that is not as noticeable until you tilt your head and that huge mass of skins bulbs up.
Buttonboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 02:43 PM   #3
byutane
Grabby Hands Sr.

byutane can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbyutane can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I like to try and find a person's jawline behind their double chin. It's fun to see just how much the pudge is changing the shape of their face... For the better, of course
It's also fun to see when a double chin appears... You can overlook pudgy cheeks for a while with the right angle, but a double chin is an undeniable "you're getting fat!" sign.
byutane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 09:02 AM   #4
BigFA

BigFA has super-sized repBigFA has super-sized repBigFA has super-sized repBigFA has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by byutane View Post
I like to try and find a person's jawline behind their double chin. It's fun to see just how much the pudge is changing the shape of their face... For the better, of course
It's also fun to see when a double chin appears... You can overlook pudgy cheeks for a while with the right angle, but a double chin is an undeniable "you're getting fat!" sign.
Could not agree more. It is really sexy when an attractive woman starts developing a double chin. A definite sign of "your getting fat". Plus I just love how it looks with a woman's fuller face as well.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 05:34 AM   #5
AmyJo1976
Fluffy

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think fat chins are adorable on men and women
AmyJo1976 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 06:03 PM   #6
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Got one here for sure,among a few other parts.
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 12:58 AM   #7
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My face is super fat, along with my double chin, so it's nice to hear some people like that!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
double chin, rolls