Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 07-25-2017, 08:57 AM   #126
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
You mil guys and your acronyms
That's right. Half of what makes the military so effective is the use of acronyms (EUAs). I've attained my acronym development certification (ADC) in order to ensure future career opportunities (FCOs) continue to develop.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 09:02 AM   #127
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm sure it wouldn't meet military standards, but I'd propose flaunting u'r fat = FLUF ;-)
Old 07-25-2017, 12:40 PM   #128
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
That's right. Half of what makes the military so effective is the use of acronyms (EUAs). I've attained my acronym development certification (ADC) in order to ensure future career opportunities (FCOs) continue to develop.
lol! Perfect response
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 09:32 PM   #129
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Loved reading the posts, but

I loved reading the posts, but I really was hoping for more photos.

Gosh you gals flaunt your fat just by posting - really!

My imagination is fortunately alive and well.

Photos are always welcome though.
AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 03:50 PM   #130
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

We all know what you do with those pics so thats why we don't post them. LOLOL
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 04:32 PM   #131
BBW MeganLynn44DD

BBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging in

I'll second that,it's why I took down some pics.Think less will be going up in the future.
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 08:30 PM   #132
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Its like they don't know how to be decent.
Old 07-29-2017, 09:20 PM   #133
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My fat flaunted itself today.
Old 07-30-2017, 02:59 AM   #134
Tracii

I'm so glad to hear that Amanda.
Old 07-30-2017, 04:03 AM   #135
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
My fat flaunted itself today.
Please share the details of this fat flaunting.
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 06:15 AM   #136
AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I'm so glad to hear that Amanda.
It was not particularly ideal or discrete this time.
Old 07-30-2017, 10:58 AM   #137
Tracii

So you are saying you made a pig out of yourself in public !!
Old 07-30-2017, 12:41 PM   #138
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
So you are saying you made a pig out of yourself in public !!
Not exactly, though I have never really been shy about eating in public anyway. I just don't see the point. It's not like I not demonstrably bigger than I was a year ago. I didn't get that way from skimping on dessert or anything else for that matter.

We were out and when I got up to get a drink my shirt kind of rode up quite a bit. My very full beer belly flaunted itself.
Old 07-30-2017, 02:54 PM   #139
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Not exactly, though I have never really been shy about eating in public anyway. I just don't see the point. It's not like I not demonstrably bigger than I was a year ago. I didn't get that way from skimping on dessert or anything else for that matter.

We were out and when I got up to get a drink my shirt kind of rode up quite a bit. My very full beer belly flaunted itself.
Sounds adorable
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 09:05 AM   #140
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not deliberately flaunting, but all the same ....

My new job is just shy of 20km from home, and I've committed to biking there at least a couple of times a week while the weather cooperates. I'm fat enough that this results in a lot of sweating, and I'm mostly bald so the sweat runs down my scalp and forehead, and by half-way through the ride my eyebrows are no longer up to the task of keeping it out of my eyes. Sweat in your eyes sucks, of course.

So whenever I hit a red light I end up pulling up my shirt to mop my forehead (or if it is going to be a long enough red light I take off my helmet and mop the full top of my head). In the process of course baring my belly to the nearby cars. Not something normally I'd care to do, but unless I start carrying a washcloth tucked into a pocket, I suspect I'll keep doing it, out of necessity.
Old 07-31-2017, 11:35 AM   #141
plushkitty

plushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot pics

Maybe wear a sweatband or a bandana tied around your forehead? My face sweats a lot too. My brother in law showed up to help my parents move with a bandana tied around his forehead, and I was both jealous and felt dumb for not thinking of that myself!
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 11:12 PM   #142
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Nice! Bellies need fresh air too

I don't deliberately flaunt but the dresses I wear kind of cling to my belly rolls or back fat anyway. So they get flaunted a bit regardless. I also live where it's hot, so lots of sleeveless clothing to show off my FLABulous arms
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 11:24 AM   #143
Tracii

I can't believe Amanda would let her bare belly show like that.LOL
Old 09-13-2017, 11:51 AM   #144
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy carries a lot of weight on this boardLarryTheNoodleGuy carries a lot of weight on this boardLarryTheNoodleGuy carries a lot of weight on this boardLarryTheNoodleGuy carries a lot of weight on this boardLarryTheNoodleGuy carries a lot of weight on this board

beep beep x0

Last edited by LarryTheNoodleGuy; 09-13-2017 at 02:52 PM. Reason: shy
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 04:55 PM   #145
Tracii

There is a point where flaunting becomes not being able to hide your fat.
Its just everywhere and if people think its sexy the thats fine.