Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-18-2017, 02:59 AM   #5426
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Did you eat all the crumbs too?
Of course, it was that delicious.
Old 07-18-2017, 07:37 AM   #5427
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

That sounds like tummy ache time!
BBW MeganLynn44DD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 10:51 AM   #5428
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Good I'm glad you ate every bit of it.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 11:03 AM   #5429
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I think you've just taken the lead in the race to 300,a lead I gladly give up AmandaLynn.I need to slow the pace a bit.
Old 07-20-2017, 03:02 AM   #5430
AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am well on my way, just pretty much enjoying the ride.
Old 07-21-2017, 06:56 AM   #5431
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have found our one true love in the world, ladies!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg frog ice cream.jpg (101.5 KB, 202 views)
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 11:30 AM   #5432
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Loopy, dip that bad boy into chocolate please!!
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 01:02 PM   #5433
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly View Post
Ooh! One thing I truly love from DQ is the vanilla cones dipped in hard shell chocolate! I used to get so excited for them when I was a kid
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 01:05 PM   #5434
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

Those cones are really good,the hard shell chocolate is to die for!That may be on the desert menu tonite!
Old 07-21-2017, 01:07 PM   #5435
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW MeganLynn44DD View Post
Those cones are really good,the hard shell chocolate is to die for!That may be on the desert menu tonite!
Look what I've gone and done now lol!
Old 07-21-2017, 05:35 PM   #5436
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I have found our one true love in the world, ladies!

Completely adorable!
Old 07-21-2017, 08:07 PM   #5437
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Loopy and her ice cream cone man.
Old 07-22-2017, 10:23 AM   #5438
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

That size ice cream cone would put us all over the top!
Old 07-22-2017, 01:41 PM   #5439
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
Completely adorable!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Loopy and her ice cream cone man.
Quote:
Hehehe, glad you approve, ladies!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 04:22 PM   #5440
AmandaLynn

Quote:
I thought you were saying no to ice cream these days? *poke*
Old 07-22-2017, 09:09 PM   #5441
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

All of the sudden, I want ice cream
Old 07-23-2017, 04:17 AM   #5442
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

Talking

I fell off the wagon a bit,Friendly's was the guilty pleasure last night,they actually put the calorie intake next to the sundae.Not good at all ladies.Well,maybe somewhat good...
Old 07-23-2017, 06:37 AM   #5443
AmandaLynn

Quote:
I fell off the wagon a bit,Friendly's was the guilty pleasure last night,they actually put the calorie intake next to the sundae.Not good at all ladies.Well,maybe somewhat good...
Very good!
Old 07-23-2017, 07:47 AM   #5444
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

Shopping trip to the outlets today with the hubby,and I believe and nice dinner from what I've been told this morning!
Old 07-25-2017, 02:51 PM   #5445
Tracii

Nice buy us something nice please.
Oh @ don't forget the ice cream for later.
Old 07-25-2017, 05:28 PM   #5446
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

Well the dinner was a success,shopping...I found nothing l liked.Maybe this weekend,not sure.Thanks for the encouragement Tracii!
Old 07-25-2017, 09:00 PM   #5447
plushkitty

plushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 club

Went out on a first-meeting-with-internet-guy date tonight to a local ice cream parlor! Yum yum, good company and delicious insanely rich ice cream. Two big scoops of course... if I hadn't just had pizza for dinner I might have gone for three.
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 04:43 AM   #5448
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by plushkitty View Post
Went out on a first-meeting-with-internet-guy date tonight to a local ice cream parlor! Yum yum, good company and delicious insanely rich ice cream. Two big scoops of course... if I hadn't just had pizza for dinner I might have gone for three.
I would have gone theirs scoop, you know, just because.
Old 07-26-2017, 09:24 AM   #5449
Tracii

I hope your date was fun PK ice cream always makes a date better.

Megan if you didn't find anything thats OK.
Just want to make sure you keep your belly full LOL
Old 07-26-2017, 02:06 PM   #5450
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

Quote:
Originally Posted by plushkitty View Post
Good for you! I hope you had a nice time