Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-17-2017, 04:57 PM   #5501
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Its always guys posting negative comments too.
Its like their sensitive egos aren't getting stroked in here and they are hurt.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 11:16 PM   #5502
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

If someone has a topic they want to discuss as a bbw only topic please start one. Just indicate kindly that you are looking for bbw only input.Give me a pm and I will help moderate it. With a general thread like this it really is a casual exchange. I'm enjoying the banter and the ladies here are very welcoming.
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 04:03 AM   #5503
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly View Post
If someone has a topic they want to discuss as a bbw only topic please start one. Just indicate kindly that you are looking for bbw only input.Give me a pm and I will help moderate it. With a general thread like this it really is a casual exchange. I'm enjoying the banter and the ladies here are very welcoming.
And we love to eat!! Especially Tracii *poke*
Old 08-18-2017, 09:12 AM   #5504
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly View Post
Totally agree with this
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 01:27 PM   #5505
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yep I agree too.

Amanda you like to eat too and it shows. *poke poke". LOLOL
Old 08-19-2017, 10:55 AM   #5506
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I believe on all of us it shows...🐳
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 03:31 PM   #5507
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Confession for today,had a great weekend with the hubby at the beach,and ate out last night and had way too much.
Old 08-20-2017, 06:57 PM   #5508
Tracii

The beach sounds great Megan.
My confession for this week is I ran into an old male friend and he has put on so much weight I was shocked LOLOL.
I mean he was fat before but OMG he is massive now.
His wife is totally gorgeous and slightly chubby so the crux of my confession is I would love to do a 3 way with them .
I'm more into girls but he is a hottie too and exploring both of them would be awesome.
I feel soo naughty right now admitting that secret.LOLOL
Old 08-20-2017, 08:51 PM   #5509
AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW MeganLynn44DD View Post
Confession for today,had a great weekend with the hubby at the beach,and ate out last night and had way too much.

Way too much? No such thing, too much maybe, but not way too much.
Old 08-20-2017, 08:57 PM   #5510
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

This week was get my hair done week... It makes me spoiled. I need to find a way to have my hair done.. daily - I now know why getting a "blow out" is a thing. It is an addictive thing..... And I confess I love my purple hair.
Old 08-21-2017, 07:15 AM   #5511
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

My "confessions" are tame compared to you ladies.Sorry but I only go one way!
Old 08-21-2017, 03:24 PM   #5512
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
The beach sounds great Megan.
My confession for this week is I ran into an old male friend and he has put on so much weight I was shocked LOLOL.
I mean he was fat before but OMG he is massive now.
His wife is totally gorgeous and slightly chubby so the crux of my confession is I would love to do a 3 way with them .
I'm more into girls but he is a hottie too and exploring both of them would be awesome.
I feel soo naughty right now admitting that secret.LOLOL
Did you give off those vibes of wanting him in front of his wife?
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 09:55 PM   #5513
Tracii

Oh my no no no no.
That would be wrong of me to do that.
It was more of a fantasy really I would be too embarrassed to even ask.
Old 08-28-2017, 08:58 PM   #5514
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Yep I agree too.

Amanda you like to eat too and it shows. *poke poke". LOLOL
I love to eat
Old 08-28-2017, 11:52 PM   #5515
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

A very common theme for all of us!
Old 08-29-2017, 08:11 AM   #5516
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
A very common theme for all of us!
It would seem that way
Old 08-29-2017, 09:20 AM   #5517
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

Smile

My confession is I think my husband is trying to make me blow up like the Goodyear blimp.All weekend,"Here hon,try this!"Hey babe,have a bit more!"He really is so good to me.I just can't help myself sometimes.I joined a dance class to help counteract his plan.Really like where I am now,just not much more or the knees start to hurt.
Old 08-29-2017, 05:48 PM   #5518
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

Quote:
My confession is I think my husband is trying to make me blow up like the Goodyear blimp.All weekend,"Here hon,try this!"Hey babe,have a bit more!"He really is so good to me.I just can't help myself sometimes.I joined a dance class to help counteract his plan.Really like where I am now,just not much more or the knees start to hurt.
That sounds like a good scenario for the old rock and a hard place saying lol!
Old 08-29-2017, 05:53 PM   #5519
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

Yeah a bit,he always says to me that he knows he's odd and weird.I tell him that he's awesome and I love him for his weirdness!He really is my best friend also.
Old 08-29-2017, 07:19 PM   #5520
Tracii

You really are lucky you two are together Megan
Old 08-30-2017, 05:39 PM   #5521
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

Yes,I feel like the lucky one.Knew him when we were in high school and starting talking again years later on MySpace.Who knew?Thanks Tracii.Everyone deserves to be happy in my book.
Old 08-30-2017, 09:36 PM   #5522
Tracii

YW Megan.
Having that perfect one is a blessing.
Not everybody gets that.
Old 08-31-2017, 10:28 AM   #5523
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

Just when you least suspect it,boom!It happens,as my hubby says,"Lightning can strike anywhere,just can't be waiting for it."
Old 09-02-2017, 10:03 AM   #5524
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

Thumbs up

Quote:
Just when you least suspect it,boom!It happens,as my hubby says,"Lightning can strike anywhere,just can't be waiting for it."
True statement!
Old 09-02-2017, 10:18 PM   #5525
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

Have guests over this weekend. My current place is about an hour from NYC so convient for then to come down in Friday night spend Saturday in the city and we have a nice dinner and chat in the evening.... this time dinner was the largest lasagna I have seen in a really long time. There is so much leftover it is ridiculous. I think it is calling my name as I type this.....