Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-11-2007, 07:34 AM   #251
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by This1Yankee View Post
And Sasha...I shall go seek aforementioned shirt to send your way...what material works best? Cotton?
Yeah... just a plain cotton shirt. And let me know what design you want. Heart, star, I can try for anything.

Last edited by BigCutieSasha; 01-11-2007 at 07:41 AM.
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 08:20 AM   #252
This1Yankee
Shooby frickin' doo...

This1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
Yeah... just a plain cotton shirt. And let me know what design you want. Heart, star, I can try for anything.
I like the diamond design that you have on yours. I don't know what color though...

Have been searching this site Help?! There are a crap ton of options. How much would you like to be compensated for this?
Old 01-11-2007, 08:38 AM   #253
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

babyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I like the diamond design that you have on yours. I don't know what color though...

Have been searching this site Help?! There are a crap ton of options. How much would you like to be compensated for this?
I thought it was a diamond too, at first. But, after much staring at Sasha's shirt.... I have decided that it's a heart-shape!

Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than a whole one... -E.B. White

Have Fun by Helping Feed The Hungry: http://www.freerice.com/
babyjeep21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 08:53 AM   #254
This1Yankee
Shooby frickin' doo...

This1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions community

IT IS, you smart smart clever girl!

I knew I liked you for reasons other than your beauty.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:58 AM   #255
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

babyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
IT IS, you smart smart clever girl!

I knew I liked you for reasons other than your beauty.
YAY!!!

Old 01-11-2007, 09:22 AM   #256
MoonGoddess
Autumn's Child

MoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging in

I do like Sugar and Spice. Venus and Star are the names I have given my girls...
Old 01-11-2007, 08:45 PM   #257
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

"Hoss" and "Pa".
Old 01-11-2007, 08:50 PM   #258
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

"Me" (left) and "Mrs. Jones" (right one.)
Old 01-11-2007, 09:05 PM   #259
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
"Hoss" and "Pa".
ROFLMAO!!!!!! Can I change mine and have these names please????
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 09:06 PM   #260
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Seriously, no charge. Just take a pic of yourself in it when you get it back and your diggin it. So you want heart? Sounds good. Also... for finding a shirt, just any store that sells a regular t-shirt will work. Target perhaps? Yeah just send me the goods and I will send it on back in the mail. We can do the addy thing through PM's

PS... BabyJeep.... I have to say its so HAWT that you admitted to staring at my chest haha

Last edited by BigCutieSasha; 01-11-2007 at 09:12 PM.
Old 01-11-2007, 09:11 PM   #261
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Seriously, no charge. I just love playing with clothes. So you want heart Sounds good. Yeah just send me the shirt and I will send it on back. We can do the addy thing through PM's

PS... BabyJeep.... I have to say its so HAWT that you admitted to staring at my chest haha
you are in possession of my dream rack, hand it over!!!!!!

hawtness.
Old 01-11-2007, 09:21 PM   #262
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

HAHA Soup! I love you girl! If you want my rack... hand over that damn hot hair color and the freckles to match! Ive always loved freckles *Wink*
Old 01-11-2007, 09:21 PM   #263
Santaclear
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
ROFLMAO!!!!!! Can I change mine and have these names please????
Of course! Those can be special "night" names too.
Old 01-11-2007, 09:23 PM   #264
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherBBW View Post
GASP! I always took you for the shy one. Now I will never be able to look at you again without remembering your boobies :P

Aww shucks Heather, I must confess it was your boobies in a bikini at last year's Memorial Day Heavenly Bodies party that inspired me to buy my very own bikini. B+ and B- are very shy but they are getting more used to the expossure.
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 09:23 PM   #265
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
HAHA Soup! I love you girl! If you want my rack... hand over that damn hot hair color and the freckles to match! Ive always loved freckles *Wink*
DEAL!!!

Old 01-11-2007, 09:51 PM   #266
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

Quote:
Absolutely anytime! Much appreciation for the boobies! lol

Old 01-12-2007, 08:22 AM   #267
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We'll I've decided on Oooh and Ahhh..thank you Rainy...but they have dual personalities and somedays they will be Cheech and Chong..thanks to Mango..cause their smokin' hot

WOO HOO

Thread of the Year I think..LMFAO
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 12:04 PM   #268
elggij

elggij has said some nice things

Bounce & Jiggle
elggij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 01:03 PM   #269
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I hope the guys remembered to rep you for this thread, Misty. I have a feeling they enjoyed it.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 02:08 PM   #270
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can't! I can't even rep you for reminding me to rep Misty.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 02:18 PM   #271
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I can't! I can't even rep you for reminding me to rep Misty.
I repped both sets of TaTas for you Fuzzy
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 02:21 PM   #272
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

missaf beat me to it but I repped Rainy for us both, Fuzzy. I can't rep Misty yet because I have to spread it around a bit first.
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 02:22 PM   #273
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Heh. Thanks Missa and Nancy! I don't need rep though. Give it to the booby thread starter lol.

Last edited by rainyday; 01-13-2007 at 02:27 PM.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:20 AM   #274
JoeD43

JoeD43 has said some nice things

How about Mt. Rainier (Rainy-er) and Mt. Kilamanjaro (Kill-A-Man-jaro)
JoeD43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:22 AM   #275
JoeD43

JoeD43 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeD43 View Post
How about Mt. Rainier (Rainy-er) and Mt. Kilamanjaro (Kill-A-Man-jaro)
That was supposed to be for Rainy's pic but i did it wrong and nothing else showed up but my comment??
JoeD43 is offline   Reply With Quote