Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-16-2007, 09:09 PM   #301
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
Sarge and Betty.
Cute! I'll have to give them some thought!! LOLOL
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 09:10 PM   #302
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat_viking_bloke View Post
How about Riggs and Murtaugh, being as they are leathal weapons.

Riggs and Murtaugh! That's pretty good!! LOLOL
Old 01-17-2007, 12:07 AM   #303
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdoom View Post
i hate these damn things. they never grow.

i was thinking maybe "pebble and smidgen", "micro and mini", or "proton and neutron"

editors note : i've cropped my six pack out of this picture. i don't want anyone to feel self conscious.
i'm not asking you to marry me again, because i'm sure i have, but the proton neutron thing has sealed the deal for me.

le swoooooon, i'm such a science nerd.

and nice rack.
Old 01-17-2007, 12:14 AM   #304
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

i was thinking maybe "pebble and smidgen", "micro and mini", or "proton and neutron"

editors note : i've cropped my six pack out of this picture. i don't want anyone to feel self conscious.
I'm not a chest hair kind of girl, but yours is very "please run your fingers over me" interesting.
Old 01-17-2007, 12:28 AM   #305
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hang on, he's showing nipples.

DOUBLE STANDARD

Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 04:54 AM   #306
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
Hang on, he's showing nipples.

DOUBLE STANDARD

just like at the beach. *shakes fist*

one of the most uproarious moments in my academic career to this point had to do with nipples. my very old and very stern biology 101 teacher was giving a lecture on frog mating habits or something and asked if there were any questions. i stood up and in a very serious tone said : "yes doctor; why do boys have nipples?"

and to the lovely ladies lauding my lasciviousness i say unto thee : my intent was only to produce a smile or perhaps even a giggle. anything else is strictly largesse.

I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.

Last edited by furious styles; 01-17-2007 at 05:00 AM.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 09:29 AM   #307
Aireman
Forever 2 Wheels!

Aireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by This1Yankee View Post
suggestions welcome.

Attachment 13622
Ummmm how about
Comfort and Joy!

Skinny chicks are for beginners!
Aireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 09:34 AM   #308
Shala
Let Love Rule.

Shala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 club

I amseriously thinking of naming mine Mutt and Jeff. Since one is seriously larger than the other anyway.
Shala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 09:39 AM   #309
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
neutron"

Did anyone notice how much he looks like Ewan McGregor in this pic?

I can't find a good picture to do a side by side..but damn boy
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 09:43 AM   #310
Aireman
Forever 2 Wheels!

Aireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post

Actually I was thinking young Peter sellers! heheh

Skinny chicks are for beginners!
Aireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 10:20 AM   #311
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Toss some Elvis Costello into the mix.

Hmm. And a hint of Moby?
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 10:23 AM   #312
Violet_Beauregard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
Toss some Elvis Costello into the mix.

Hmm. And a hint of Moby?

Definitely Elvis Costello......
Old 01-17-2007, 10:28 AM   #313
Paw Paw
Hunting Cougars

Paw Paw is a member of the 500 clubPaw Paw is a member of the 500 clubPaw Paw is a member of the 500 clubPaw Paw is a member of the 500 clubPaw Paw is a member of the 500 clubPaw Paw is a member of the 500 club

Quote:

If I could grow my own I would never leave the house. Too busy!

Peace,
2P.
Paw Paw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 06:03 PM   #314
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post

I can't find a good picture to do a side by side..but damn boy
i haden't heard that much before, but i suppose it's because i've rarely had my hair this short. thank you though, dear. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aireman View Post
Actually I was thinking young Peter sellers! heheh
does this mean i have to grow a mustache? oh well, as long as i'm allowed to play dr. strangelove.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
Definitely Elvis Costello......
i've definitely heard that before. it's mainly the cartoonishly large glasses methinks. not that i'm unhappy to be likened to a musical genius.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 03:09 AM   #315
idun

idun has said some nice things

yes they are named... not by me if i may add...

lady's and gents , hide your children, : lefty and bob
Attached Images
File Type: jpg !CID__Img1A740340.jpg (40.3 KB, 841 views)
idun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 03:19 AM   #316
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Regular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRegular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by idun View Post

They are quite impressive.

Bill
Regular Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 11:30 AM   #317
indianmn
BBW/SSBBW Admirer

indianmn can now change their title
Default Is it just me...

Quote:

Is it just me or does this guy look like the guy from the Verizon commercials??? Can you hear me now??? lol
indianmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 11:35 AM   #318
PagalDesi4Life

PagalDesi4Life has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmn View Post
Is it just me or does this guy look like the guy from the Verizon commercials??? Can you hear me now??? lol
oh shit, it is him!!!
PagalDesi4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 12:02 PM   #319
onefunbbw

onefunbbw has said some nice things
Default Un named and Need Help

I never thought to name the ladies individually. But they do deserve names. Care to help me name them?
Attached Images
File Type: gif ladies only pvc.gif (10.5 KB, 782 views)
onefunbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 02:47 PM   #320
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

LOL- very creative picture Lady- what a great idea

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 02:54 PM   #321
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Ye gods!

I have nothing else to add.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 07:23 PM   #322
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Quote:

I think it looks more Dan Clowes. WIth that spression.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 10:04 PM   #323
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

My eyes… the goggles do nothing!!!

It burns...it burns...and not in a good way.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 10:18 PM   #324
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
My eyes… the goggles do nothing!!!
*dreamy sigh*
Old 01-19-2007, 10:20 PM   #325
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
He lives!!!!