Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-08-2007, 11:03 PM   #151
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
Fun parts GONE <see above>
Technically "cover up" graphics are not within the rules, but I'm willing to overlook it this time.

Old 01-08-2007, 11:04 PM   #152
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSable View Post
I heard about this in Dim Chat and figured that I had to get in on it and see what ppl come up with.

I once had them named Bert & Ernie but that was a long long long time ago and I think that they are due for a renaming...lol!
Tango and Cash
Old 01-08-2007, 11:04 PM   #153
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure?

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:05 PM   #154
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

babyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Has anyone suggested "Toil and Trouble" yet?

Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than a whole one... -E.B. White

Have Fun by Helping Feed The Hungry: http://www.freerice.com/
babyjeep21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:07 PM   #155
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjeep21 View Post

Oh, nice one!

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:07 PM   #156
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Tango and Cash
Never mind... I have the best for Sable.

Marge and Rita.

Old 01-08-2007, 11:07 PM   #157
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Technically "cover up" graphics are not within the rules, but I'm willing to overlook it this time.
Whew, no more black marks, please! Just put the last one to rest two days ago. ...

And I heard you may be fresh out of lolly pops again.....
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:10 PM   #158
BigCutieSable

BigCutieSable can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieSable can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Never mind... I have the best for Sable.

Marge and Rita.

LMAO!...LOVE IT!...I need me a margarita right about now!
BigCutieSable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:10 PM   #159
itsfine
Miss Manda

itsfine can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesitsfine can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesitsfine can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I am jealous of all of your boobs!

HOT! haha
itsfine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:12 PM   #160
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
Whew, no more black marks, please! Just put the last one to rest two days ago. ...

And I heard you may be fresh out of lolly pops again.....
You heard right mister, I go through those lollipops like water.

Leaves me with no other choice.
Old 01-08-2007, 11:13 PM   #161
BigCutieSable

BigCutieSable can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieSable can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

That's a great one Jeepy!
BigCutieSable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:23 PM   #162
Candide

Candide has said some nice things

Quote:
I heard about this in Dim Chat and figured that I had to get in on it and see what ppl come up with.

I once had them named Bert & Ernie but that was a long long long time ago and I think that they are due for a renaming...lol!
Shock and Awe?
Candide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:35 PM   #163
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

Kahlua & Tia Maria

Quote:

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:37 PM   #164
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My soon-to-be-hubby named them Gretyl and Zara last summer.

Fleeting Fancies

Last edited by ThatFatGirl; 05-27-2009 at 11:59 AM.
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:38 PM   #165
swordchick
Deeeeeeeeeeeeez Nuts!

swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Helga & Olga
Tittybanks

Rest in peace, Cinda
and all the others that have passed.
We will miss you sweet angels.

swordchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:42 PM   #166
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

as a card carrying member of the IBTC - I am completely intimidated by all these bodacious ta-tas.
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:54 PM   #167
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Okay.... Maybe a little skin...

"Weapons of Mass Destruction" was good....

but, "Pride and Joy" works too.
Cream and Sugar
Old 01-08-2007, 11:56 PM   #168
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripley View Post
Lourdes and Fatima.

'Cause they're miracles, baby.

Oingo Boingo!
Old 01-08-2007, 11:56 PM   #169
Buffie
KittyBuffieKat

Location: Kansas City, MO (Most of KC is in Missouri and not Kansas, just FYI.)
Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

For Heather!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg attachment.php.jpg (42.8 KB, 1038 views)

Hear the Twitter Patter of Little Tweets.
http://bit.ly/BuffieTweets
Buffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:56 PM   #170
tarastars

tarastars has said some nice things

Itty Bitty Titties?
Names?
hmmm?

tarastars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 03:52 AM   #171
Paw Paw
Hunting Cougars

Paw Paw is a member of the 500 clubPaw Paw is a member of the 500 clubPaw Paw is a member of the 500 clubPaw Paw is a member of the 500 clubPaw Paw is a member of the 500 clubPaw Paw is a member of the 500 club

You ladies are the best!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot." Anheuser-Busch".

Peace,
2P.
Paw Paw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 06:13 AM   #172
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ok Mango, pleeeease think up something good... LOL!!
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 06:36 AM   #173
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

Hmmmm... How about...

Asterix & Obelix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 06:45 AM   #174
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

How about Whipped and Cream, Ruby ?
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 07:03 AM   #175
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
I always love this picture of you, Ruby! Very classic.

GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote