Old 01-09-2007, 08:19 AM   #176
scorpion1117

scorpion1117 has said some nice things

The Valley Girls are beautiful
scorpion1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 08:26 AM   #177
ZincDink

ZincDink can now change their title
Default Name all three landmarks for good luck.

Shadrach, Meshach for the boobs, Abednego for the nether regions.

(Inspired more by the Beastie Boys than the Bible)
ZincDink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 09:33 AM   #178
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
Hmmmm... How about...

Asterix & Obelix

LOL makes it sound like one is huge and the other is tiny
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 09:33 AM   #179
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPL View Post
I always love this picture of you, Ruby! Very classic.

GPL.

Thankyou very much GPL, hugs!
Old 01-09-2007, 09:35 AM   #180
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920 View Post
How about Whipped and Cream, Ruby ?
oooooh that's an idea...
Old 01-09-2007, 09:35 AM   #181
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ruby Ripples is beautiful! Stunning lady - I love that pic

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 09:38 AM   #182
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Ruby Ripples is beautiful! Stunning lady - I love that pic
((((((((((((((((you))))))))))))) that is such a compliment coming from someone as lovely as you! I swear Im purple with embarrassment now!
Old 01-09-2007, 09:44 AM   #183
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

I still like

"Bread & Butter"
Old 01-09-2007, 09:54 AM   #184
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

What a great thread!

I always loved when a woman named them simply "the Girls"

the Smother Sisters is awesome

Peaches and Cream

someone said "Tango and Cash" haha

Milk and Cookies

the Pound Pillows

Great stuff... you girls are the best!
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 11:00 AM   #185
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

The Powerpuff Girls?

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 11:56 AM   #186
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Regular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRegular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjeep21 View Post
Okay.... Maybe a little skin...

"Weapons of Mass Destruction" was good....

but, "Pride and Joy" works too.
Your boobs are more like "Weapon's of Mass Distraction".
Regular Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:00 PM   #187
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Regular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRegular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Ok Mango, pleeeease think up something good... LOL!!
I have to agree with Green-eyed Fairyis right that's one sexy photo you posted,Ruby
Old 01-09-2007, 12:02 PM   #188
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regular Bill View Post
I have to agree with Green-eyed Fairyis right that's one sexy photo you posted,Ruby
Thankyou very much, Bill!
Old 01-09-2007, 12:06 PM   #189
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieAsshley View Post
Introducing....

Diamond and Pearl

Hugs,
Asshley
They truly are precious gems!!!
Old 01-09-2007, 12:09 PM   #190
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarella View Post
Hi! I am thinking my girls should be the Gender Bender version of the Smother Brothers: My Babes are the Smother Sisters, unless you folks can think of a better name. Perhaps I should be seeking first names for them?They even have their own song:

We must...we must....
We must increase our bust
The Bigger the Better ..the tigher the sweater....
The more the boys will like us better
We must...we must.

Tee Hee

How about the guys start a thread naming their appendages?? Cmon guys....we wanna know!!

Tara

How about Happiness and Joy????

Bill
Old 01-09-2007, 12:13 PM   #191
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripley View Post
Lourdes and Fatima.

'Cause they're miracles, baby.

I have to agree that your twins are truly miracles.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:18 PM   #192
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Quote:
Originally Posted by This1Yankee View Post
I have never had my boobs named by anyone (including my self). Although I am liking Poncho and Lefty (from Pam Anderson)... suggestions welcome.

Attachment 13622
These boobs do deserve a name. How about apple and orange, because they both look juicy
Old 01-09-2007, 12:20 PM   #193
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

The Boobsey Twins?

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:28 PM   #194
fatbottomedgrrl

fatbottomedgrrl can now change their title
Default me too!

I call the kids Larry and Moe! Their buddy Curly resides a little further south.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:37 PM   #195
itsfine
Miss Manda

itsfine can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesitsfine can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesitsfine can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbottomedgrrl View Post
I call the kids Larry and Moe! Their buddy Curly resides a little further south.

This made me laugh out loud!
itsfine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:46 PM   #196
chocolate desire

chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wow Misty our boobs have almost the same names... mine are Betsy and Bertha.... I would post pics but most have seen mine anyway in chat lol
Old 01-09-2007, 12:52 PM   #197
This1Yankee
Shooby frickin' doo...

This1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regular Bill View Post
These boobs do deserve a name. How about apple and orange, because they both look juicy
*SNORT* Thanks.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:54 PM   #198
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If any of you have punk boobies, you could name them Siouxsie and Budgie.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:56 PM   #199
scorpion1117

scorpion1117 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooz View Post
As promised. I feel so nervous about this though. u_u

Pablo + James.
well to do this better i'll try again.

they should be called the Valley Girls. HHHMMM
scorpion1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:58 PM   #200