Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-09-2007, 01:26 PM   #201
Danyull

Danyull can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by This1Yankee View Post
I am now blushing furiously even though that was not said in any one general direction...it's just a dirty little line.
xD Haha!

You don't even want to hear the wall paper one =] I've only just started watching it so like, I don't know many D=
Old 01-09-2007, 04:48 PM   #202
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbottomedgrrl View Post
I call the kids Larry and Moe! Their buddy Curly resides a little further south.
BRILLIANT.
Old 01-09-2007, 04:53 PM   #203
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

babyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Here is a funny boob picture!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B&A2.jpg (67.0 KB, 1125 views)

Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than a whole one... -E.B. White

Have Fun by Helping Feed The Hungry: http://www.freerice.com/
babyjeep21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 05:06 PM   #204
autopaint-1
Manny Moe & Jack Fan Club

autopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Tara, a guy I work with callls himself Microsoft. I think that says it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarella View Post
Hi! I am thinking my girls should be the Gender Bender version of the Smother Brothers: My Babes are the Smother Sisters, unless you folks can think of a better name. Perhaps I should be seeking first names for them?They even have their own song:

We must...we must....
We must increase our bust
The Bigger the Better ..the tigher the sweater....
The more the boys will like us better
We must...we must.

Tee Hee

How about the guys start a thread naming their appendages?? Cmon guys....we wanna know!!

Tara
When the tides of life turn against you and the current upsets your boat, don't waste your tears on what might have been, just lay on your back and float - Edward L Norton, 328 Chauncey Street, Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, New York
autopaint-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 05:10 PM   #205
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

babyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopaint-1 View Post
Tara, a guy I work with callls himself Microsoft. I think that says it all.
Ugh... Sometimes, you've just gotta draw the line when making fun of yourself.

Old 01-09-2007, 06:57 PM   #206
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarastars View Post
Itty Bitty Titties?
Names?
hmmm?

I figured your "girls" should have star names.

Mira ~ [MEE-ruh (MIRR-uh)] "the amazing one"

Meissa ~ [MAY-sah] "the shining one"
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 07:13 PM   #207
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Cool Guess Who?

superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 08:07 PM   #208
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default heya

ok, here are my girls, i call them, "left" and "right"...lol.

Last edited by SocialbFly; 05-20-2008 at 06:30 PM.
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 08:44 PM   #209
HugKiss
@}-}{--}---- XOXOXOXOX

HugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 club
Default Bat boob is here!

Good and Evil.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg blue1-2000.jpg (35.0 KB, 1059 views)
Old 01-09-2007, 08:54 PM   #210
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugKiss View Post
Good and Evil.
That's a totally awesome tat idea! *wheels spinning*
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 09:03 PM   #211
HugKiss
@}-}{--}---- XOXOXOXOX

HugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 club
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf View Post
Here's a close up for ya.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlad.jpg (12.9 KB, 1055 views)
Old 01-09-2007, 09:09 PM   #212
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default More Itty Bitties...

I call them B+ and B-.

Attachment 13685

Last edited by NancyGirl74; 03-18-2010 at 05:13 AM.
Old 01-09-2007, 09:11 PM   #213
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyGirl74 View Post
I call them B+ and B-.

Attachment 13685
Okay Girlie.... I've seen your boobies in person. They don't look that Itty Bitty to me.

Old 01-09-2007, 09:17 PM   #214
NancyGirl74

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjeep21 View Post
Okay Girlie.... I've seen your boobies in person. They don't look that Itty Bitty to me.

An Itty Bitty girls best friend
http://lanebryant.charmingshoppes.co...311&pagesize=3
Old 01-09-2007, 09:18 PM   #215
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

Quote:
LOL... I'm not even gonna show you what my "best friend" look like.

Last edited by babyjeep21; 01-09-2007 at 09:45 PM. Reason: because I obviously don't know the difference between singular and plural...
Old 01-09-2007, 09:44 PM   #216
BBWModel
1 kewl chik

BBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging in

I have never named mine, but here ya go!

Old 01-09-2007, 10:00 PM   #217
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Yep, I have 3 of these I love looking down when wearing one and seeing boobies before belly
Old 01-09-2007, 11:52 PM   #218
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf View Post
You could also do LOVE and HATE.

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 11:55 PM   #219
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Beatles and the Stones?

or is that too plural?

Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 12:16 AM   #220
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
Beatles and the Stones?

or is that too plural?

Singular, Plural.... Who can tell the difference??? After looking at my post one more time, I STILL didn't get it right!

Stupid English Degree!!!!

Old 01-10-2007, 01:53 AM   #221
cactopus
Baconator

cactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjeep21 View Post
Has anyone suggested "Toil and Trouble" yet?

or the other part of that...
Bubble Bubble!
Old 01-10-2007, 01:56 AM   #222
cactopus
Baconator

cactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarastars View Post
Itty Bitty Titties?
Names?
hmmm?
As in... thank goodness for itty bitties? :-)
Old 01-10-2007, 02:00 AM   #223
missaf

Wilma and Betty?
Old 01-10-2007, 02:54 AM   #224
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We so need a "name the man parts" thread.

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 03:18 AM   #225
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Ok Mango, pleeeease think up something good... LOL!!
Ruby, I was thinking Glencoe and Skye. They are 2 of the most beautiful things in Scotland....... And Glencoe and Skye are pretty nice too

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote