Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-19-2010, 10:40 PM   #3126
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
**snip**

Hey Momma B, I got lotsa hugs for you
Tank ewe, bebeh doll. I'm needing them.

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
MizzSnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 07:18 AM   #3127
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I hope you're feeling better soon, lulu....hugs.

Hey Momma B, I got lotsa hugs for you
Thanks lfw
luscious_lulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:58 AM   #3128
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirtiesgirl View Post
Nope. Never heard from him again, via phone or online. ...Cluck cluck cluck.
PM everyone his phone no. We'll all call and leave him cuckoo messages. I certainly will. Do it.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 03:47 PM   #3129
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

calauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
PM everyone his phone no. We'll all call and leave him cuckoo messages. I certainly will. Do it.
YES!!! DO IT!!!
Old 10-20-2010, 03:52 PM   #3130
BigCutieMeg

BigCutieMeg can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieMeg can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I confess that I love to check out chubby chicks on forums all the time and compare their shapes to my shapes...
BigCutieMeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:03 PM   #3131
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by calauria View Post
YES!!! DO IT!!!
Seriously?? That would be damn funny. I can think of other guys I've met online who are way more deserving of that kind of meanness than this guy, though. ...I mean, all he did was not pick up the phone. ...But it would be kind of funny to at least let one of these online jerks know that their antics are not appreciated. Should I do it?
Old 10-20-2010, 05:12 PM   #3132
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Do it. .....................

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:16 PM   #3133
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirtiesgirl View Post
Seriously?? That would be damn funny. I can think of other guys I've met online who are way more deserving of that kind of meanness than this guy, though. ...I mean, all he did was not pick up the phone. ...But it would be kind of funny to at least let one of these online jerks know that their antics are not appreciated. Should I do it?
Ummmm...no....don't do it. I already know you would do it, as I asked you to post a pic of your ex in chat...lol...but fight the power of the poke and dare...this time.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:36 PM   #3134
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Ummmm...no....don't do it. I already know you would do it, as I asked you to post a pic of your ex in chat...lol...but fight the power of the poke and dare...this time.
I agree, since he sounds more like a floppy fish than a shark. But I think it's something we should hold in our back pockets for future reference.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 07:42 PM   #3135
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
The pics of my ex were harmless. He wasn't naked, he wasn't sharing anything for my eyes only, and one of them was a pic he's already posted online himself. I think that's a bit different than sharing the phone number of a guy I've only talked with online twice.
Old 10-20-2010, 10:21 PM   #3136
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

The problem with posting pics of ids on dating sites is that there's plenty of pedophiles on those sites, and it just gives them something to oggle after, even if the parent didn't intend for that kind of thing to happen (which if they did, that would be creepy).

I would mark someone as a NO if they had pics of little kids up on a dating site, no matter what.

I've often flagged pictures of people because of this and more often than not, the site owners agree and make the person take them down. It's for protection of the child's safety.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:39 PM   #3137
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
The problem with posting pics of ids on dating sites is that there's plenty of pedophiles on those sites, and it just gives them something to oggle after, even if the parent didn't intend for that kind of thing to happen (which if they did, that would be creepy).

I would mark someone as a NO if they had pics of little kids up on a dating site, no matter what.

I've often flagged pictures of people because of this and more often than not, the site owners agree and make the person take them down. It's for protection of the child's safety.
I agree, it's questionable, but I don't judge someone on making an unintentional bad choice, and I'd rather see honesty online than guys trying to hide things. I've experienced that one too many times. I wouldn't have responded to the guy if he'd written anything that indicated he was anything other than he is, which is a hard working single dad with some family problems. I dated the guy for 2 years and if I felt he had any bad intentions towards his kids, I would have ended things much sooner.
Old 10-21-2010, 04:57 PM   #3138
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I woke up from a nap this afternoon feeling rather unpretty. I took a look in the mirror and saw tangled unbrushed hair, bags under my eyes, a pimple, and more gray hair. The thoughts "old maidish" and "matronly" popped into my mind. I've gotta start doing something about that.
Old 10-22-2010, 09:46 AM   #3139
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyone View Post
I woke up from a nap this afternoon feeling rather unpretty. I took a look in the mirror and saw tangled unbrushed hair, bags under my eyes, a pimple, and more gray hair. The thoughts "old maidish" and "matronly" popped into my mind. I've gotta start doing something about that.
I hear you....I'm not a morning person and now that I'm older, it really shows.
Old 10-23-2010, 01:35 PM   #3140
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Moderator Note

Please respect the intent of this thread along with the BBW Forum. If you have an issue with a poster take it to PM. If you feel that you need assistance contact a moderator.

Regards EP/Mod
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 01:47 PM   #3141
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I would've stayed at a certain bar last night with friends if the ex-strippers and the guys gawking at them didn't make me feel as ugly and uncomfortable as they did

Not that I didn't have a great time when we left, but it wouldn't have been as bad if we didn't leave. It kinda sucks that I let them get to me. Then again... the bar we went to just recently stopped being a strip club, so someone like me won't really be accepted there, anyways.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 02:40 PM   #3142
Jes
is oddly aroused

sweet jesus on the cross, I have spent almost the entire afternoon dicking around and not doing homework. I don't like this stupid book, I don't feel like being inside, and I feel itchy. I just keep doing other stuff. In class tomorrow, I'm just gonna say the thing sucked. It sucks! I'm bored! I have to clean my house! it's 5.45 and I haven't even put on a bra yet today.

the end.
Old 10-24-2010, 03:00 PM   #3143
Jes
is oddly aroused

i haven't done laundry in so long that i am now faced with the prospect of wearing a hot pink g-string to the gym.

Helloooo, freeballin!
Old 10-24-2010, 03:02 PM   #3144
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have a pile of clean clothes next to the bed that has reached tsunami proportions. I am not the least bit bothered by it.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 10:44 PM   #3145
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

For the first time in a long time I put myself out there with a guy who didn't identify as an FA and after a week of mixed signals ending in semi-rejection I reallllllllly regret it.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 11:37 PM   #3146
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
For the first time in a long time I put myself out there with a guy who didn't identify as an FA and after a week of mixed signals ending in semi-rejection I reallllllllly regret it.
Been there SOOOO often. Sucks majorly (whether the guy is an FA or not...but I agree, there's a special way it stings when he's not). STILL...MAJOR PROPS to you for being in the game!!!! Putting yourself out there is not easy, not at all, and I hope you can recognize - even amid all the pain accompanying rejection - that you are a brave-ass girl for doing that! *Especially* with someone who doesn't identify as an FA. So, even tho it probably won't make you feel better now, these bows are for you puttting yourself out there: Seriously, props.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 11:48 PM   #3147
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank you doll :]
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 10:02 AM   #3148
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
I have got to echoe Mcbeth here!! Way to go chick!!! I really respect that you did it at all - sucky as being rejected is. And major hugz to help take the sting out a little *smish*
Old 10-27-2010, 05:25 PM   #3149
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that I have been having off days. Days when my body feels wrong, and it actually annoys me. When I feel FAT, which sounds completely stupid, because I actually am fat.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:35 PM   #3150
Donna
wait...what?

Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
IC that I have been having off days. Days when my body feels wrong, and it actually annoys me. When I feel FAT, which sounds completely stupid, because I actually am fat.
Doesn't sound stupid at all to me. If I am reading between the lines correctly, what you are saying is that some days you feel the effects of being fat moreso than others.

Anyway, I'm sorry you are having those days and I hope they are few and far between.
Donna is offline   Reply With Quote