Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Event Discussion (Archive Only)

Old 06-12-2009, 05:56 PM   #151
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieViolet View Post
Just found out that I am being forced to take 3 furlough days, the 18, 19 and 22,,,,had I known earlier I would have tried to make the bash :-( ....I
Still time to get on a flight, they are super cheap right now too!
Old 06-12-2009, 06:35 PM   #152
Missy9579
Formerly BigCutieViolet!

Missy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherBBW View Post
Still time to get on a flight, they are super cheap right now too!
I wish I could....But with flight and hotel and package I just can't swing it. Did I mention that they were unpaid furlough days? Hitting all in one paycheck lol. I just wish I had known 6 months ago that I would have to take them, because then I could have planned, ya know. 7 days before is just too rough to do.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:55 AM   #153
jdramzer

jdramzer can now change their title
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell Williams View Post
My friend and I are coming by train. My friend will be bringing a rascal electric scooter. We have found a transportation company that, for a fee, will transport my friend, the scooter, me, and baggage from the train station to the hotel. My friend and I have not been to an overnight fat people's event since the Chicago NAAFA convention two years ago. Many of you my friend and I have never met and we look forward to meeting you.

Yours truly,

Russell Williams
Will your wife be there? I can't remember when I saw her last--she was so fun and friendly. Her name is Darlene, right?
See you there!
Old 06-18-2009, 11:37 AM   #154
RobitusinZ

RobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized rep

Hi everyone out there, I haven't been active on here in a bit, but on my last "lurk", I was turned on to the Orlando Dims bash. I'm in Miami, so this is a quick drive for me, and I was wondering if there was some sort of "cheat sheet" I can look at to get involved quickly.

Thanks!

"Character is higher than intellect... A great soul will be strong to live, as well as to think."
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
"Don't waste yourself in rejection, nor bark against the bad, but chant the beauty of the good."
"Every sweet has its sour; every evil its good."
"Give all to love; obey thy heart."

...and finally...

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."
Old 06-18-2009, 12:36 PM   #155
RobitusinZ

RobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized rep

Nevermind, I'm squared away. Now let's see if I can get it done!

"Character is higher than intellect... A great soul will be strong to live, as well as to think."
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
"Don't waste yourself in rejection, nor bark against the bad, but chant the beauty of the good."
"Every sweet has its sour; every evil its good."
"Give all to love; obey thy heart."

...and finally...

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."
Old 06-22-2009, 03:25 PM   #156
mel
This is My year!..again:)

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

ugh I HATE I missed it

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"