Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-17-2009, 10:25 AM   #76
Littleghost
Oh, Frickenstein.

Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default 1!

1 more day.

-------------------
The Chosen One.

Thaaaat.... was horrible.

I implore you to reconsider.

Fine then.
The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. The test of a first rate wallpaper is to wipe clean easily when the previous fails.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:58 PM   #77
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1 more day for me too....and....GOOD NEWS! I was able to switch my schedule with someone and so i'll be working 8-5 tomorrow so i can get out of town earlier and down there by 7 so i can join people for dinner if there are plans!

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Old 06-22-2009, 10:19 PM   #78
Littleghost
Oh, Frickenstein.

Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Back already, and wishing I wasn't.
Oh well, it was awesome.

Thanks to everybody who made it happen and those that came.
The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. The test of a first rate wallpaper is to wipe clean easily when the previous fails.
Old 06-22-2009, 10:39 PM   #79
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It was great meeting you, Littleghost!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
Old 06-23-2009, 08:06 AM   #80
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleghost View Post
Back already, and wishing I wasn't.
Oh well, it was awesome.

Thanks to everybody who made it happen and those that came.
"Matt, Matt, Matt, take that one, now take a picture over there, wait - do a panoramic, ok - did you get everybody? Cool."

"Matt, can I cut in line? Thanks!"

Matt, it was great to meet you. You are a super guy and I hope I wasn't too annoying. Thanks for being such a sweetheart!
Old 06-23-2009, 03:35 PM   #81
Littleghost
Oh, Frickenstein.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
It was great meeting you, Littleghost!
Ditto! Also, sorry again for the sitting incident.
Old 06-23-2009, 03:36 PM   #82
Littleghost
Oh, Frickenstein.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_A_Bunny View Post
"Matt, Matt, Matt, take that one, now take a picture over there, wait - do a panoramic, ok - did you get everybody? Cool."

"Matt, can I cut in line? Thanks!"

Matt, it was great to meet you. You are a super guy and I hope I wasn't too annoying. Thanks for being such a sweetheart!
Not at all. Just as long as the pictures came out ok. They did, didn't they??
Old 06-23-2009, 03:50 PM   #83
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleghost View Post
Not at all. Just as long as the pictures came out ok. They did, didn't they??
Yes they did and thank you so much for taking them and being patient with me excessively calling your name. But hey, I gave you a peek at what it will be like to be married one day. (for everyone with a dirty mind, I am merely referring to me calling his name repeatedly and giving him directions) (oh hey, that sounds smutty too!)
Old 06-23-2009, 06:42 PM   #84
BigCutieSteph

BigCutieSteph does more than just post hot picsBigCutieSteph does more than just post hot picsBigCutieSteph does more than just post hot pics

Just got home a little while ago. It was great meeting you all and I can't wait to do it again!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-26-2009, 11:49 AM   #85
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

10!.......
Old 06-26-2009, 12:01 PM   #86
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
10!.......
OMG YESS! I want a do-over. Let's all go back to Orlando.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
Old 06-26-2009, 03:29 PM   #87
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yes please. Someone talk my boss into it? lol

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
Old 06-28-2009, 10:19 PM   #88
Littleghost
Oh, Frickenstein.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
OMG YESS! I want a do-over. Let's all go back to Orlando.
Hmmm... It's gonna be hard to make the entire event look like it accidentally slipped out of our hand, but with a little work, I think we can do it.

Do-over here we come!