Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Event Discussion (Archive Only)

Old 02-26-2007, 09:56 AM   #326
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank you Lilly, Ive been saying all along.... I think Miss Jes is the bees knees.

[QUOTE=LillyBBBW;368066]
Jes, you are too sweet with the compliments. And just so you all know, Jes is quite the looker herself. There would be too many attributes to name here without getting flamed around these parts but I could not stop staring at her eyes. Don't let that that red balloon fool you.
QUOTE]
Old 02-26-2007, 09:58 AM   #327
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Pssst - y'all - In case anyone wants to contribute, I posted a thread about how the weekend went on the Main Board so that everyone (even people who never check out the event boards) could live vicariously through us.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
Old 02-26-2007, 10:01 AM   #328
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

hahahahaha. That made me crack up--I'd forgotten about the private dancing! yes, I believe he had a few moves I was too young to see! There's getting down and then there's GETTIN' DOWN.

You know, I guess I had to come to a fat forum to have anyone notice my eyes! In my entire life, no one has ever noticed/complimented them. EVER. And now, twice, in the last 2 months, I've had someone say something nice! That really makes me feel good.

I was impressed by the singing. I LOVE to sing, but can't. I knew Lilly would be a good singer because it's her job to be, but I had no idea that Aris could sing so well, too! And she chose some EXCELLENT tunes to bastardize in the GOOD way ("Don't you wish your girlfriend was FAT like me?").

And Kim and Heather were uber generous in treating us all on Friday night.

I have to go and eat my retro Charleston Chew, now.
Old 02-26-2007, 10:36 AM   #329
Giraffes?Giraffes!

Giraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this boardGiraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this boardGiraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this boardGiraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this boardGiraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
5. I met a giraffe, and he's super dreamy!

Oh, pshaw.

But seriously, I was, figuratively, but also quite literally at one point, a kid in a candy store. Good times.

Its been a while since i've stayed up until SEVEN O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING. These girls know how to party.

To all the fellas who are reticent, whether due to intimidation or otherwise, to come hang with these girls, let me assure you that they're friendly, hilarious, fun and only a very little bit dangerous. I recommend sucking it up and coming out.

Not that i'm complaining about having been the rooster in the henhouse....

Dear Diary, let me tell you about the best cab ride ever....
Old 02-26-2007, 11:10 AM   #330
This1Yankee
Shooby frickin' doo...

This1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Pics posted in the NYC weekend thread in the Main board Well, my pics at least...
Old 02-26-2007, 02:49 PM   #331
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giraffes?Giraffes! View Post

LOL Now that was a moment that I wished I had my camera and the dexterity to twist around and capture the view.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
Old 02-26-2007, 05:04 PM   #332
Say Hello to the Angels
DORMANT

Say Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giraffes?Giraffes! View Post
Oh, pshaw.

But seriously, I was, figuratively, but also quite literally at one point, a kid in a candy store. Good times.

Its been a while since i've stayed up until SEVEN O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING. These girls know how to party.

To all the fellas who are reticent, whether due to intimidation or otherwise, to come hang with these girls, let me assure you that they're friendly, hilarious, fun and only a very little bit dangerous. I recommend sucking it up and coming out.

Not that i'm complaining about having been the rooster in the henhouse....

Seven??? Wow. I'm seriously going to make plans to attend one of these now.
Old 02-26-2007, 06:10 PM   #333
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I had so much fun! Our group was so big I feel like I didn't get much chance to chat with a lot of you (plus some shyness...I admit). I'm slightly afraid to go check the pictures, I admit.

I also have Aris' cold *cough*.

I had many, many favorite moments. I was blown away at karoake--I can't even spell it. I'm still in NY and don't want to leave!
Old 02-26-2007, 06:11 PM   #334
This1Yankee
Shooby frickin' doo...

This1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I have the cold too. Coughing and my voice is damn near extinct. Argh.

That 45 minutes of orgy-like making out must not have been such a good idea anyway....OH WELL.
Old 02-26-2007, 07:57 PM   #335
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I keep reading about colds in this thread. I just came back from the e.r. I have strep plus tonsilitis. Everyone take care of yourselves, and gargle lots of salt water & rest. The doctor told me it was more than likely viral. Be well everyone!
Old 02-26-2007, 08:36 PM   #336
KnottyOne
Ready For A Broken Heart?

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I was pretty sick, I think it may be my fault. So everyone who got sick over the weekend im really sorry, feel better soon ^_^

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.
Old 02-26-2007, 08:45 PM   #337
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
I also have Aris' cold *cough*.

I had many, many favorite moments. I was blown away at karoake--I can't even spell it. I'm still in NY and don't want to leave!
I'm starting to think (re: all of us having that same cold) that maybe we shouldn't have made out so much with one another? You know?

And yeah, I loves me some NYC. it's bangin' that it's only 2 hours and $20 away from me. I asked Santa for a NYC guidebook for xmas, so that shows my committment to further trips right there!
Old 02-26-2007, 08:56 PM   #338
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post
I keep reading about colds in this thread. I just came back from the e.r. I have strep plus tonsilitis. Everyone take care of yourselves, and gargle lots of salt water & rest. The doctor told me it was more than likely viral. Be well everyone!
wait, so it was YOU?!!?

*beady-eyed look*

(but i'm glad you got home ok on Sat!)
Old 02-26-2007, 09:07 PM   #339
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So you want pictures... or it didn't happen, eh?

Well, you'll have to go here: The Other Thread

Enjoy!
Old 02-26-2007, 09:39 PM   #340
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
You know, I guess I had to come to a fat forum to have anyone notice my eyes! In my entire life, no one has ever noticed/complimented them. EVER. And now, twice, in the last 2 months, I've had someone say something nice! That really makes me feel good.
I am also way a fun of the hair. Jealous, really!

Everyone looks so gorj and happy...I am happy vicarious also mo jealous!
Old 02-27-2007, 01:24 PM   #341
SarahNYTJ9

SarahNYTJ9 can now change their title

Just stopping by to post that I really enjoyed the weekend, and hope that creepy guy from the village doesn't publish those pictures anywhere!
Old 02-27-2007, 01:29 PM   #342
Jes
is oddly aroused

I keep thinking about him--hindsight (and speak) is 20/20. Had I known the bar we were going to, I would have separated frm the group, run across the street, up the steps and over to the guy, with my camera out. I would have asked him, calmly, why he was taking our photo, what was so interesting, etc. I would've been curious to hear his answer, and I would've posted it here. And then I would've snapped his photo. Sort of that 'text message breakup' 'i can type too' thing. If he asked me why I was snapping a shot, I would've told him that he might be sending his photo to a few friends, but that I had over 8,000 registered members on MY site, and I'd be posting a shot of him there. I might even have shaken his hand before I turned and left.

And because that plan was such a good one, I'm bummed I didn't do it.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:42 PM   #343
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That guy WAS creepy. He was videotaping. We should have surrounded him like the Crips and the Bloods when we had the chance and scared the crap out of him, take his candy AND his camera.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
Old 02-28-2007, 07:08 AM   #344
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
That guy WAS creepy. He was videotaping. We should have surrounded him like the Crips and the Bloods when we had the chance and scared the crap out of him, take his candy AND his camera.
oh.
we're all on youtube to be sure, then. but what to search? fatties? candy? traveling-in-a-pack? natural habitat? rude? asshole?