Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Event Discussion (Archive Only)

Old 05-15-2009, 03:06 PM   #1
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Talking 2009 HB Memorial Day Weekend Schedule & RSVP Information!

All the info is right here at: http://superbbw.com/mem2009

Here is a quick peek at the schedule but the webpage has far more information.

Schedule Of Events

Friday - May 22nd (Early Bird Arrivals)
9:00pm - Early Bird Dinner Gathering **

Saturday - May 23rd
3:30pm-6:30pm Hospitality & Games Room
8:30pm-1:00am Saturday Night Dance Party
1:00am-2:30am Hospitality & Games Room

Sunday - May 24th
3:30pm-6:30pm Hospitality & Games Room
9:00pm-2:00am Sunday Night Duo - Pajama & Pool Party
(Pajama Party 9p-12a & Pool Party 12a-2a)

Monday - May 25th
11:30pm-1:00pm Late Checkout Buffet Breakfast & Fun Prize Giveaway.
Attend this event and you get late checkout until 2pm.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg memday2009headerdims1.jpg (109.4 KB, 502 views)

Last edited by HeatherBBW; 05-22-2009 at 12:08 PM.
Old 05-15-2009, 08:45 PM   #2
DeniseW
Fat don't crack!!

DeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

bummer, I'll miss karaoke...lol. I won't be there until late afternoon.
Old 05-16-2009, 05:43 AM   #3
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

SO EXCITED!!!

can't wait to see everyone!

Old 05-16-2009, 09:30 AM   #4
bigcutiekitkat
THICK CURVES AHEAD!

bigcutiekitkat carries a lot of weight on this boardbigcutiekitkat carries a lot of weight on this boardbigcutiekitkat carries a lot of weight on this boardbigcutiekitkat carries a lot of weight on this boardbigcutiekitkat carries a lot of weight on this boardbigcutiekitkat carries a lot of weight on this board

I Am Soooooo There !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visit my site at http://kitkat.bigcuties.com
Old 05-16-2009, 12:09 PM   #5
soleil3313
Just keep swimming.......

soleil3313 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessoleil3313 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessoleil3313 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Subscribing
Old 05-17-2009, 09:00 AM   #6
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*subscribes*

Wow, I love the new Sunday set up!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
Old 05-17-2009, 02:52 PM   #7
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

awww i wish i were coming but i think i'll definitely be here for labor day have fun for me and take lots of cute pix!
Old 05-21-2009, 04:42 PM   #8
alienlanes
no longer slackin'

alienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions community

<--- excited!

I wish I could stay all weekend, but I'll just have to compress an extra amount of party into a single night.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:42 AM   #9
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackerFA View Post
<--- excited!

I wish I could stay all weekend, but I'll just have to compress an extra amount of party into a single night.
Yay! Anyone else coming in tomorrow night and joining us for dinner?

Old 05-22-2009, 12:58 AM   #10
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
Yay! Anyone else coming in tomorrow night and joining us for dinner?
I think we have this so far, most people suck at RSVPing for this, so great addition to the thread

I'd like to get a definitive headcount so we can decide if we should do the hotel restaurant or venture out.

1. Heather
2. John
3. AnnMarie
4. Mango
5. Soup
6. Ashley
7. Sparkgirl
8. SlackerFA
9. BlackJack

I know others that are coming, but haven't RSVPd for sure, so I am not listing them. Respond for sure and let me know We have 25 rooms tomorrow night, I know way more of you are gonna be around.
Old 05-22-2009, 05:55 AM   #11
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherBBW View Post
I think we have this so far, most people suck at RSVPing for this, so great addition to the thread

I'd like to get a definitive headcount so we can decide if we should do the hotel restaurant or venture out.

1. Heather
2. John
3. AnnMarie
4. Mango
5. Soup
6. Ashley
7. Sparkgirl
8. SlackerFA
9. BlackJack

I know others that are coming, but haven't RSVPd for sure, so I am not listing them. Respond for sure and let me know We have 25 rooms tomorrow night, I know way more of you are gonna be around.
I have a wedding in CT tonight so I won't be there. I'll see you all Saturday though. Have a roll for me!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
Old 05-22-2009, 06:52 AM   #12
BBWTexan
Speak No Evil

BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So jealous, but I'll catch up on big hugs with all of you in Orlando!
Old 05-22-2009, 11:04 AM   #13
Eclectic_Girl
Rock n Roll Babe

Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Andy and I are already here at the hotel, so put our names on the dinner list!
Some people feel the only way to enact change is by a full on assault, kicking and screaming, the ultimate tunnel visionary. I prefer the model of standing in the stream, disrupting the flow, and living large. If there are enough of us out there, things do change. - EvilPrincess

I'm in your paradigm, rejecting the premise.

Fat and Happy: Just because I'm "morbidly obese" doesn't mean I have to be morbid.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:09 PM   #14
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

Updated list - I will call people in the hotel too that have rooms to doublecheck - because I KNOW we are missing people for sure that wanted to come to this.

1. Heather
2. John
3. AnnMarie
4. Mango
5. Soup
6. Ashley
7. Sparkgirl
8. SlackerFA
9. BlackJack
10. Carla
11. Andy
12. Jimmy