Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 12-15-2007, 05:56 AM   #501
panhype
Apréslist

panhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post

careful..this is the food board....
Oh la la... those were my thoughts too
Old 12-15-2007, 06:00 AM   #502
panhype
Apréslist

panhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging in

Apparently i hardly get around these days to post anything else except omelettes. FOR A CHANGE, this one was with mortadella and mozzarella
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mortadella-N-Mozzarella-Omelette.jpg (96.0 KB, 480 views)
Old 12-15-2007, 08:08 AM   #503
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Clam chowder..with LOTS of dill and black pepper Oh, and Panhype-your eats looks delish!

Last edited by goofy girl; 10-31-2009 at 12:57 PM.
goofy girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 01:42 PM   #504
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by panhype View Post
Apparently i hardly get around these days to post anything else except omelettes. FOR A CHANGE, this one was with mortadella and mozzarella
wow!!!! looks amazing. And I love that you put SO much butter on that roll. Just had to mention that. hehe!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 09:33 PM   #505
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

minestrone...and..I need to work on the quality of these pics..lol..doh...the soup was tasty

Last edited by mossystate; 12-31-2008 at 12:00 PM.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 04:17 AM   #506
panhype
Apréslist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
wow!!!! looks amazing. And I love that you put SO much butter on that roll. Just had to mention that. hehe!
LOL That's a lye roll - maybe not that well known in the US/at least there's a Wiki article about it - and they love a moderate dose of butter too
Old 12-17-2007, 04:55 AM   #507
panhype
Apréslist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
minestrone...and..I need to work on the quality of these pics..lol..doh...the soup was tasty
Yah.. never mind, i still can see (and imagine) that this is a nice and tasty minestrone you've made

*scratches head now/wondering where he can get a good minestrone in his neighborhood*
Old 12-17-2007, 04:58 AM   #508
panhype
Apréslist

Default Saltimbocca Alla Romana

Another saltimbocca i've made (dunno why the bacon always looks burned on these pics i'm taking/it wasn't). One of my favorite dishes
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Saltimbocca-alla-Romana.jpg (97.8 KB, 419 views)
Old 12-17-2007, 08:29 PM   #509
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by panhype View Post
Another saltimbocca i've made (dunno why the bacon always looks burned on these pics i'm taking/it wasn't). One of my favorite dishes
Post Recipe Pls Thx!
Old 12-18-2007, 04:38 AM   #510
panhype
Apréslist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Post Recipe Pls Thx!
Recipe
Anudder pix
Old 12-19-2007, 12:23 PM   #511
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So My Little brother for My Birthday Back on Nov 13 gave me a George Foreman. I have wanted one of these forever! He got me the family Size one! it's Huge! lol

Anyway these was the first meal I made.

Justin took a Picture of me cooking.

Making sure the chicken is cooked*I always do this with my meats.*

The Finished Product Yummy!
Old 12-19-2007, 06:59 PM   #512
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChimpisDarlingAngel View Post
So My Little brother for My Birthday Back on Nov 13 gave me a George Foreman. I have wanted one of these forever! He got me the family Size one! it's Huge! lol.....The Finished Product Yummy!
I just got one and it's still in the box...so you like it? I know you said "yummy"...but I am just confirming. lol
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 01:11 PM   #513
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
I just got one and it's still in the box...so you like it? I know you said "yummy"...but I am just confirming. lol
Yes I love it. Really easy to clean and cooking with it is so much faster. Take it out and try it out for yourself hun you will love it!
Old 12-20-2007, 01:20 PM   #514
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Dinner Monday; salad and toasted buttered bread.

Dinner Tuesday; Venison and veggies.. and again the bread

Dinner Wed; Venison and pasta with mushroom alfredo homemade sauce.. it was so good, and again the bread cuz it tastes better than it ever has for some reason.

I'd have me some of that bread again right now! Except I am out

Last edited by IdahoCynth; 12-20-2007 at 01:23 PM.
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 05:37 PM   #515
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoCynth View Post
Dinner Monday; salad and toasted buttered bread.

Dinner Tuesday; Venison and veggies.. and again the bread

Dinner Wed; Venison and pasta with mushroom alfredo homemade sauce.. it was so good, and again the bread cuz it tastes better than it ever has for some reason.

I'd have me some of that bread again right now! Except I am out
YUMMY!
Old 12-21-2007, 10:10 PM   #516
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My Stars, Cynth... can I stay at your house?
Old 12-23-2007, 10:42 AM   #517
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
My Stars, Cynth... can I stay at your house?
Sure can Fuzzy, the guest bedroom awaits... you just have to make your own bed.
Old 12-25-2007, 08:51 PM   #518
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Christmas Dinner, as decided upon by the youngest Fuzzette in the house. Firstly, the Christmas placesettings. Then its Turkey Steaks (with thousand island dressing), with stuffing, scalloped potatoes, and veggie medley with a dinner salad.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg settings.jpg (59.3 KB, 255 views)
File Type: jpg turkey.jpg (68.6 KB, 254 views)
Old 12-26-2007, 06:35 AM   #519
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

Quote:
Christmas Dinner, as decided upon by the youngest Fuzzette in the house. Firstly, the Christmas placesettings. Then its Turkey Steaks (with thousand island dressing), with stuffing, scalloped potatoes, and veggie medley with a dinner salad.
Lovely place settings. How did you prepare turkey steaks? Are they breast steaks?

The thousand island on the turkey is interesting. I am trying to imagine those flavors together, but need more info on the prep before I can successfully relive your dinner in my head lol.
Old 12-26-2007, 10:17 AM   #520
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoCynth View Post
Lovely place settings. How did you prepare turkey steaks? Are they breast steaks?

The thousand island on the turkey is interesting. I am trying to imagine those flavors together, but need more info on the prep before I can successfully relive your dinner in my head lol.
There's a steakhouse and restaurant in Brigham City, Utah, called Maddox. They invented the Turkey Steak, and its still one of their most popular entrees. They distribute to all the local grocery stores and very possibly in your neck of the woods. Look for it in the frozen meat section. Best described as chopped turkey, formed and breaded. Can be baked or fried, but best results are pan-fried in Crisco. Maddox serves it with thousand island on the side, although I've also used Heinz 57, and Arby's sauce. Mrs. Fuzzy likes it plain.

Maddox also serves a wonderful porterhouse, and bison steaks (but I prefer the bison chicken-fried. )
Old 12-26-2007, 06:31 PM   #521
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

Quote:
There's a steakhouse and restaurant in Brigham City, Utah, called Maddox. They invented the Turkey Steak, and its still one of their most popular entrees. They distribute to all the local grocery stores and very possibly in your neck of the woods. Look for it in the frozen meat section. Best described as chopped turkey, formed and breaded. Can be baked or fried, but best results are pan-fried in Crisco. Maddox serves it with thousand island on the side, although I've also used Heinz 57, and Arby's sauce. Mrs. Fuzzy likes it plain.

Maddox also serves a wonderful porterhouse, and bison steaks (but I prefer the bison chicken-fried. )
Thanks Fuzzy, that sounds good, and Maddox sounds like a place I'd to visit if I am ever in Brigham again. Lots of things on their menu I want to try.
Old 12-26-2007, 07:26 PM   #522
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

My dinner yesterday; chicken nuggets and veggies

Tonights dinner; venison, mushrooms in gravy and toasted bread with butter.

Old 12-27-2007, 11:15 PM   #523
latinshygirl92377

latinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 clublatinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 clublatinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 clublatinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 clublatinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 clublatinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 club

i made these for christmas, i made about 90 cupcakes and they were gone real quick! i guess they tasted as good as they looked. and i made some deviled eggs as well, and i thought they looked presentable. here ya go:

latinshygirl92377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 08:21 AM   #524
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinshygirl92377 View Post
i made these for christmas, i made about 90 cupcakes and they were gone real quick! i guess they tasted as good as they looked. and i made some deviled eggs as well, and i thought they looked presentable. here ya go:

Aww your fairycakes look so fun! I'd have dived right in too! And devilled eggs, mmmm!
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 11:26 AM   #525
latinshygirl92377

latinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 clublatinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 clublatinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 clublatinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 clublatinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 clublatinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Aww your fairycakes look so fun! I'd have dived right in too! And devilled eggs, mmmm!
Ruby thank you, your soo sweet!
latinshygirl92377 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
food, pictures