Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 12-28-2007, 01:21 PM   #526
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Latinshygirl, those look beautiful! I love cupcakes and I love deviled eggs! I can understand why they went so quickly.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 06:07 PM   #527
Risible
Monkey Daze

Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!

Boy, those look yummy, LatinShyGirl. I would've appropriated one-a those trays of cupcakes just for myself! I might have shared with SVS, provided you were real nice to me, Randi.

Risible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 06:10 PM   #528
Risible
Monkey Daze

Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!

Folks, just wanted to let you know that one of my New Year's Reso's is to take lots and lots of Everyday Meal Pix and post 'em here, 'cause you-all sure do give my eyes and tummy a treat with your pix. Man, are you guys good cooks or what?

Risible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 10:56 PM   #529
latinshygirl92377

latinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 clublatinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 clublatinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 clublatinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 clublatinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 clublatinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risible View Post
Boy, those look yummy, LatinShyGirl. I would've appropriated one-a those trays of cupcakes just for myself! I might have shared with SVS, provided you were real nice to me, Randi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Latinshygirl, those look beautiful! I love cupcakes and I love deviled eggs! I can understand why they went so quickly.
GRACIAS!!! THanks so much for the comments! Now im even prouder of my baking....lol!
latinshygirl92377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 07:37 PM   #530
JeanC
Fat chick with a gun

JeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this board

Cornish pastie

JeanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 08:11 PM   #531
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

ducks; browned, pressure cooked in orange juice then crispied under the broiler.

my victim:

the aftermath:
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:20 AM   #532
latinshygirl92377

latinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 clublatinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 clublatinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 clublatinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 clublatinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 clublatinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 club

hey everyone, i hope everyone is having a great new years, as for me mine was great just kinda tired since ive been cooking and baking alll day...lol...But, it was worth it...here are some pics of some of the stuff i made today

these are some cupcakes i made and i went a little over board on the decorating but its sooo much fun...

I made a Better Than Sex Cake...this is it!

I had promised a birthday cake for my future godson and he came over so i made it for him and this is it...chocolate..

And i made some treats too and here they are.

Everything was yummy! So i heard!...lol!
Old 01-01-2008, 06:59 AM   #533
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Tell me about the better than sex cake. It looks nutty.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 02:04 PM   #534
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinshygirl92377 View Post
hey everyone, i hope everyone is having a great new years, as for me mine was great just kinda tired since ive been cooking and baking alll day...lol...But, it was worth it...here are some pics of some of the stuff i made today

these are some cupcakes i made and i went a little over board on the decorating but its sooo much fun...

I had promised a birthday cake for my future godson and he came over so i made it for him and this is it...chocolate..

Those all look wonderful! I too would like to know more about the better than sex cake please
Old 01-01-2008, 02:55 PM   #535
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yes, LSG, do divulge!
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 03:07 PM   #536
BeckaBoo
Loves fishsticks...

BeckaBoo is a member of the 500 clubBeckaBoo is a member of the 500 clubBeckaBoo is a member of the 500 clubBeckaBoo is a member of the 500 clubBeckaBoo is a member of the 500 clubBeckaBoo is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoCynth View Post
ducks; browned, pressure cooked in orange juice then crispied under the broiler.

my victim:

the aftermath:
Oh my Lord, those look amazing! Duck is a fave of mine, delicious!
BeckaBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 04:36 PM   #537
latinshygirl92377

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920 View Post
Tell me about the better than sex cake. It looks nutty.
Quote:
Those all look wonderful! I too would like to know more about the better than sex cake please
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet&fat View Post
Yes, LSG, do divulge!
Thank you girls! and the recipe is really easy i got it from paula dean...i love her!...lol! here it is:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/reci..._22524,00.html
Old 01-01-2008, 04:42 PM   #538
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

OMG - that is the cake my sister in law makes for me on my birthday. I had no idea that was what it was called. It is my FAVORITE CAKE !!!!
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 06:58 PM   #539
latinshygirl92377

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920 View Post
OMG - that is the cake my sister in law makes for me on my birthday. I had no idea that was what it was called. It is my FAVORITE CAKE !!!!
Well then there ya have it big sexy.....now you have the recipe! and its really easy. Just fyi there is a chocolate better than sex and its super good.
Old 01-02-2008, 08:43 PM   #540
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Chicken Fried Steak with taters and country gravy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg steak.jpg (57.9 KB, 252 views)
Old 01-03-2008, 07:45 PM   #541
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I love chicken fried steak with country gravy but I can't seem to make it right!! *sigh* Thanks for sharing your "mouth-watering" pic! ...At least I can dream!
:happy:
*Coincidence is when God chooses to remain annonymous*
ChubbyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:47 PM   #542
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinshygirl92377 View Post

You are so creative! Those cupcakes are so cute!!
:happy:
*Coincidence is when God chooses to remain annonymous*
ChubbyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:11 PM   #543
JeanC
Fat chick with a gun

JeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this board

Baked Chocolate Zucchini Bread yesterday:

JeanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 01:10 AM   #544
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Re: Chicken-fried steak

I struggled for many a recipe too. My success comes two ways. Patience and Help from Mom.

My secrets:
- I'm heavy with the oil. Not too much, but enough so when I flip the steaks over there's something left to fry.

-Double-Dip. I beat a few eggs with some milk. Then I mix some seasoned flour. Then I pour bread crumbs into a third plate. Dip cube steak in egg, dredge in flour, dip in egg again, and then covered in bread crumbs. Into the hot oil @ 250, and fry.
-Turn (flip) once.
Old 01-04-2008, 09:07 PM   #545
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanC View Post
Baked Chocolate Zucchini Bread yesterday:

oh jean that look so good. I am now tempted to make some pumpkin bread and its 9 PM!
Old 01-05-2008, 12:52 AM   #546
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risible View Post
wow, I am so far behind from being away, that I just saw this. LOL. Dee, I can't imagine being anything BUT nice to you. Cupcakes or not
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 01-05-2008, 12:54 AM   #547
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:

Killing me. Seriously. Hot damn!
Old 01-05-2008, 10:19 AM   #548
Sugar

Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So I'm taking the plunge... greek cabbage rolls. They were awesome with some crusty bread.

Sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 11:52 AM   #549
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
So I'm taking the plunge... greek cabbage rolls. They were awesome with some crusty bread.

oh my oh my! Looks great!! What makes them greek? What is the sauce? I want some!!
Old 01-05-2008, 12:18 PM   #550
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanC View Post
Cornish pastie

Tell me more of this lovely Cornish pastie. It appears to be stuffed with meat and potato? I believe you said buffalo in another thread? The crust looks so soft and flaky mmm

Tags
food, pictures