Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 04-11-2008, 10:00 AM   #476
Blanka

Blanka can now change their title

This is hilarious I was almost crying by the middle of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AXPnH0C9UA

"I like a booty that jiggles so much it can give you motion sickness" - unless someone else came up with this quote before me without me being aware then this one is all me.
Blanka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 10:28 AM   #477
CAMellie
Gabriel Spencer

CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!

TENACIOUS D FIX!!! Hellz yeah!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=80DtQD5BQ_A

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wJTYp1tvd3Q
CAMellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 03:33 PM   #478
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Jerry the dog, self fetching.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...up/?cl=7351036
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 01:31 PM   #479
themadhatter

I'm sure some of you have heard of this already, but just in case, here it is:

"Where In The World Is Osama bin Laden?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjxXX...eature=related

Bonus for using Gogol Bordello in the trailer music.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:57 AM   #480
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Butters gets his groove on with What What (In the Butt).

That boy RULEZ.
Old 04-16-2008, 11:19 AM   #481
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
This is a hilarious scene from one of my new fave shows. Even though its way old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P7dileY9sY
That was one of the most satisfying clips I've ever seen. Although I wish the clip stopped when the couple left the house. Not sure how to take the alley shoot-out (which was brilliant. Just not sure how it was supposed to be taken).
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 11:23 AM   #482
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Many of us here are dyed-in-the-wool fortified nerds (present company very much included), but I'm hoping no one's bitter about this classic clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzPGFNE-lvk
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 11:27 AM   #483
Red

Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Toil View Post
That was one of the most satisfying clips I've ever seen. Although I wish the clip stopped when the couple left the house. Not sure how to take the alley shoot-out (which was brilliant. Just not sure how it was supposed to be taken).

I think to understand it fully one must watch a couple of episodes. Spaced is a great series but some people I know just do not get it. I love it myself. Love the film references, love the attention to detail, love the characters. This scene in particular though, is just the surreal end of the wedge that is 'Spaced looniness'. I recommend investing in the DVD of the first series at least, genius.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:43 PM   #484
Red

Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default This girl is fantastic...

she had me in tears...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F6SLOuIRIk
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 06:05 PM   #485
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I'm not a fan of mimes

But I found this lady amusing.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 10:44 PM   #486
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

Classic Jim

http://youtube.com/watch?v=h_vvI26NnwE

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 09:20 AM   #487
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x61EkF2NO60

Last edited by Ample Pie; 04-17-2008 at 09:20 AM. Reason: never seen the show, I just like the song.
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 01:13 PM   #488
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

2 nude ssbbw's on youtube

i know that some may find this offending/ in bad taste. i just ignore the stereotyping and see the humor in it.
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 01:21 PM   #489
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Pudding Blues!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSMw5_rzDRo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 03:01 PM   #490
mejix
meh

mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

for some reason this really cracks me up: jamie foxx/ the brady bunch
mejix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 01:18 PM   #491
Admiral_Snackbar

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yael Naim, the singer whose "New Soul" tune was played over the Macbook Air commercial, covers Britney Spears' "Toxic," and totall pwns the original.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:53 AM   #492
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default All I Wanna Do is Make Love to You

Perhaps the cheesiest lyrics of all time. I love it so. I can't get the volume loud enough on my computer.

Enjoy: http://youtube.com/watch?v=DwowjMQ5mh8

Heart from the 1990 album "Brigade"

It was a rainy night when he came into sight
Standing by the road, no umbrella, no coat
So I pulled up along side and I offered him a ride
He accepted with a smile so we drove for a while
I didn't ask him his name, this lonely boy in the rain
Fate tell me it's right, is this love at first sight
Please don't make it wrong, just stay for the night
All I wanna do is make love to you
Say you will you want me too
I've got lovin' arms to hold on to

So we found this hotel, it was a place I knew well
We made magic that night. Oh, he did everything right
He brought the woman out of me, so many times, easily
And in the morning when he woke all I left him was a note
I told him I am the flower you are the seed
We walked in the garden we planted a tree
Don't try to find me, please don't you dare
Just live in my memory, you'll always be there

One night of love was all we knew
I've got lovin' arms to hold on to

Oh, oooh, we made love
Love like strangers
All night long
We made love

Then it happened one day, we came round the same way
You can imagine his surprise when he saw his own eyes
I said please, please understand
I'm in love with another man
And what he couldn't give me
was the one little thing that you can

All I want to do is make love to you
Come on, say you will, you want me too

All I want to do is make love to you
Say you will, you want me too

All night long

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 10:11 AM   #493
snuffy2000
¯\(ºдಠ)/¯

snuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging in

lol, alright i'll play.

this is a skit thats completely random from one of the newer SNL's entitled "Andy Punches!" probably the 2nd greatest and most random skit they've ever done.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jBnqGa2l2OI
snuffy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:05 PM   #494
Admiral_Snackbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl View Post
Perhaps the cheesiest lyrics of all time. I love it so. I can't get the volume loud enough on my computer.

Enjoy: http://youtube.com/watch?v=DwowjMQ5mh8
I know about a dozen thirtysomethings who lost their virgiinity listening to that song. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad, sort of like the point at which Heart jumped the shark from hard rock to 80s kitsch.
Old 04-20-2008, 12:07 PM   #495
Admiral_Snackbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuffy2000 View Post
lol, alright i'll play.

this is a skit thats completely random from one of the newer SNL's entitled "Andy Punches!" probably the 2nd greatest and most random skit they've ever done.
I dunno, "Dick In a Box" is so far ahead of everything else, it's hard to find a solid 2nd place. I did like the Punched skit dance steps. He couldn't have been more white if he'd done the whole thing encased in baking flour.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:42 PM   #496
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR3TI...eature=related

"We play a lot better when we don't have to look at shit flying at us."
Best line ever.
Old 04-22-2008, 06:20 PM   #497
Blanka

Blanka can now change their title

For the WoW fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXvfaPPtbpM

"I like a booty that jiggles so much it can give you motion sickness" - unless someone else came up with this quote before me without me being aware then this one is all me.
Blanka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 07:57 AM   #498
Admiral_Snackbar

A series of Star Trek clips where the dialog is overdubbed with hilarious results. I was nearly peeing m pants laughing last night.

Part I
Part II

The author of the clips has a few more (featuring other Trek scenes, "Chin Hitler" is excellent) as well as some political parodies.
Old 04-26-2008, 12:28 PM   #499
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

I gotta fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctDX_s5QxZ8

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 04:06 PM   #500
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Holy crap is this insane.
This is the result of some one having way too much time on their hands! But, it came out wonderfully.

WARNING: Graphic content can get obscene and grotesque for those that do not enjoy blood, ripping off of limbs, violence, nudity, and sheer rawness.

DailyMotion Video: When Album Covers Attack