Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 02-05-2012, 07:03 PM   #1476
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

not you tube, but a random link either way. Just a song I recorded with the usual crummy singing, but I'm happy with the actual music.

http://soundcloud.com/hozayjgarseeya/james-blues
Old 02-07-2012, 02:39 AM   #1477
firefly

firefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this board

I hope this hasn't been posted yet (mom ate the Halloween candies):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YQpb...layer_embedded

May I adopt the little pirate? He's soooo cute :sigh:
Old 02-07-2012, 06:59 PM   #1478
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Bask in the glory that is Lord Flashheart!!

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:23 AM   #1479
sanderbwa

sanderbwa has said some nice things
Default Mental

Calvin Harris has just shared this. I almost fell off my chair. http://youtu.be/RpScO_OnJvY
sanderbwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:25 PM   #1480
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

All I can say is that this scene better f**king be in the Phantom Menace 3D version when I see it this weekend.

Hell yeah.
willowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:03 PM   #1481
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=DQCy8rLZB98
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 11:57 AM   #1482
Takeshi
That's how my sushi rolls

Takeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Archery

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

I definitly need practice with my bow, but considering I haven't fired it in almost 4 months, I thought I did rather decent! Missed the bear all 3 times in the last part, but the first arrow went right between his back leg and the tree trunk, so if that bear was real he wouldn't be all too happy with me taking away his baby-making capability! lol. Sorry about not having part 1, had my phone on camera mode and only took pictures for the first few targets, so it actually starts from part 2 and on.
Next time I'm going to buy more arrows so I can have longer segments without constantly stopping to go out there and grab my arrows again. ^_^
If you're interested the bow I'm using is the Martin X-200, 60 AMO, 55# pull recurve.
Old 02-10-2012, 02:24 PM   #1483
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Here's a wonderful animated commercial for Heineken.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 07:58 PM   #1484
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF87hKGnvpM
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 08:29 PM   #1485
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Is It Just Me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
Is it just me, or is William Shatner really singing backup in that song???

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 08:35 PM   #1486
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Is it just me, or is William Shatner really singing backup in that song???
Hard to tell really, the horns really tend to draw the focus...for me anyways.
Old 02-12-2012, 08:37 PM   #1487
MattB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5TsSsiSMHk

One for the ladies, real Riot Grrrl stuff. Complete with drum solo...
Old 02-15-2012, 01:02 AM   #1488
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Kitten Kills Trolls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUOvN...der&playnext=1

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:05 PM   #1489
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Help Wanted

This just in: Exterminator position open in DimmerLand. See video for job description. We really need to hire a qualified aplicant soon!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:27 PM   #1490
MattB

For The Kid.
Old 02-18-2012, 12:03 PM   #1491
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SMM2YvV5q8

Try watching this all the way through the first time without giggling...its impossible
Old 02-27-2012, 10:40 PM   #1492
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am so happy I get to see her live tomorrow night!! I hope she sings this song!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySUuh...feature=relmfu
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:28 AM   #1493
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Full-figured Fashion Week 2010

A little old but some gorgeous women, tastefully presented. And yes, they are honest-to-goodness BBW, not a bunch of size 12s.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kQEs...d7RVAAAAAAAAAA
Old 03-03-2012, 05:56 AM   #1494
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gafp_IQs6M
Old 03-03-2012, 02:37 PM   #1495
Nas80

Nas80 can now change their title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-1nLr6Gl4I
Nas80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 03:29 PM   #1496
KHayes666
Go away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ2NCDZ6ZH8
Old 04-14-2012, 08:32 AM   #1497
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

(This is Not Safe For Work.) The best possible way for a date to end:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...xviWYJEXQXpXVg

- Jim

Last edited by smithnwesson; 04-14-2012 at 08:40 AM.
smithnwesson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 07:14 PM   #1498
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Def Poetry will always be one of my favorite tv shows

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtNBsipk78w
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 07:41 PM   #1499
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Holy Musical B@tman

Just in case anyone is wondering what I have been babbling about the last couple of days its Nerdtastic!
Old 04-14-2012, 08:04 PM   #1500
bigpapi4u

bigpapi4u does more than just post hot picsbigpapi4u does more than just post hot picsbigpapi4u does more than just post hot picsbigpapi4u does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel
Holy Musical B@tman

Just in case anyone is wondering what I have been babbling about the last couple of days its Nerdtastic!
lol epic thank you.this made my night!!
bigpapi4u is offline   Reply With Quote