Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 01-16-2017, 10:42 PM   #51
FatAndProud

FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
I seem to be good at alienating large segments to the female population.

Regarding the later point. I've always found it interesting how many women expect the guys in there lives to "satisfy" their needs -- but how few give more than lip service to satisfying their guys needs (and no just sleeping with the guy isn't enough). I've met far too many women who think all they have to do is show up.
I was joking about a man satisfying my needs. I don't expect a man - or woman - to do for me. I'm pretty independent. I'd rather my complement, ya know? My ying to my yang or my Clyde to my Bonnie, yeah?
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote