Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 05-10-2017, 12:30 PM   #12076
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

New Orleans Is Sinking -- The Tragically Hip

G

Another cool guitar riff:
(Poor Mike...)

https://youtu.be/LAZUsCONjIQ
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 02:16 PM   #12077
Adamantoise
The Serenity of Oblivion

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Grav°llet - Svartsot

T
Old 05-11-2017, 05:19 PM   #12078
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Tell Me What You Want From Me - Mase ft. Total

E
Old 05-12-2017, 08:35 PM   #12079
nitewriter

nitewriter makes people happy simply by logging innitewriter makes people happy simply by logging innitewriter makes people happy simply by logging innitewriter makes people happy simply by logging innitewriter makes people happy simply by logging innitewriter makes people happy simply by logging innitewriter makes people happy simply by logging innitewriter makes people happy simply by logging innitewriter makes people happy simply by logging innitewriter makes people happy simply by logging in

Every breath you take - The Police

E
nitewriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 02:42 PM   #12080
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly can now change their title

Easy Skanking - Bob Marley

G
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 03:58 PM   #12081
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Green River -- Creedence Clearwater Revival

Totally sticking with the 'cool guitar' kick I've been on of late.

R
Old 05-15-2017, 09:24 PM   #12082
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Remember Me - Johnny Cash

E
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 08:27 PM   #12083
Adamantoise
The Serenity of Oblivion

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Early Dawn - Careless

N
Old 05-23-2017, 09:46 PM   #12084
FreeThinker

North To Alaska -- Johnny Horton

A
Old 05-24-2017, 10:08 AM   #12085
Angel

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

In the magic of this rainy afternoon
Far away from the battle for survival
In the shelter of the love my heart can see the simple truth
And it comes to me that all I need is you

All I Need - The Forester Sisters

D
Old 05-24-2017, 02:31 PM   #12086
Adamantoise
The Serenity of Oblivion

Do You Know - M-Beat featuring Jamiroquai

W
Old 05-25-2017, 03:27 PM   #12087
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Welcome to the Future. - Brad Paisley

R or E
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 06:08 PM   #12088
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock carries a lot of weight on this boardbiggirlsrock carries a lot of weight on this boardbiggirlsrock carries a lot of weight on this boardbiggirlsrock carries a lot of weight on this boardbiggirlsrock carries a lot of weight on this boardbiggirlsrock carries a lot of weight on this board

Positively 4th Street - Bob Dylan

T
Old 05-28-2017, 12:13 PM   #12089
Angel

Take Me Down - Alabama

N