Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-23-2017, 09:37 PM   #10401
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I'd do anything for gumbo..

Me too. For the real deal anyway. Not for what passes for gumbo around here.
Old 05-25-2017, 07:23 PM   #10402
traceg

traceg can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestraceg can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestraceg can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Having roast beef, carrots , cheesey mashed potatoes with fresh biscuits and ice cream for dessert.
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 10:01 PM   #10403
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default had to make biscuits and sausage gravy before bed

Not sure why, just sounded so good. And, it is!
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 11:45 PM   #10404
plushkitty

plushkitty can now change their title

Finishing off a bag of buffalo wing flavor Pretzel Crisps. They're so good, tangy and spicy and salty and crispy! I want a milkshake but everything's closed now.

SSBHM, got a recipe for that sausage gravy? I've always wanted to try real Southern style biscuits and gravy. I dislike brown gravy, but I love sausage, so I think it would be worth a try.
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 01:17 PM   #10405
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

Back at Wendy's.Idk bout this Frosty though there isn't as much flavor as usual and it seems like it's melting unusually fast and really frothy like they put too much air in or something. Cheeseburger is perfect as always though.
Old 05-28-2017, 01:19 PM   #10406
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm kinda proud of myself a couple years ago I was still getting kids meals now I can take on double cheeseburger.
Old 05-28-2017, 03:33 PM   #10407
fat9276
Umami!

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I'd do anything for gumbo..

FUZZY!!!!!!!
Old Yesterday, 11:42 AM   #10408
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Bologna sandwich.

Tonight's dinner will have top sirloin. Why? Because I went to the market to get fresh fruit and vegetables, walked past the meats and saw top sirloin the same price as my bologna! I love unadvertised specials.
Old Yesterday, 12:05 PM   #10409
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

"Heat Wave" Doritos.

It's cold and rainy, and I'm sweating. Yeah, they're that hot! Am I going to throw them out? Hell no!

Tags
eating, food