Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 11-17-2007, 01:00 PM   #1
CravInTheCurves88

CravInTheCurves88 can now change their title
Default Im leaving dimensions

Well, i see that many people have a problem with me being comfortable withmyself, so im doing everyone a favor and leaving dimensions,.... thanks for everyone who supported me.. but honestly if this is a site where people are suppose to support you on your gain? than people have alot of negative things to say... thanks alot for the experience.. but catch ya later
CravInTheCurves88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 01:06 PM   #2
k1009
Cirque du Carnage

k1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 club

I didn't notice and I'm sure I'm not alone. You shouldn't leave just because of a few newbie mistakes... happens in every single web community, nature of the beast. I'm pretty sure I've made dozens but I've yet to be tarred and feathered I like Dimensions, it's nice to be able to talk about fat without having to apologise for it or pretend I'm really trying to lose it. Maybe you feel the same way?

The internets: pwning us all since at least last week .
k1009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 01:07 PM   #3
k1009
Cirque du Carnage

k1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 club

Hey, I have two cans! If you stay you can have two cans too!

Toucantoucantoucantoucan.
Old 11-17-2007, 01:08 PM   #4
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default donít leave, that would be stupid

I think you will disappoint a lot of people by leaving. I don’t see any harm with your posts and you’re a lot of fun But it’s kind of annoying when you are making a lot of threads outside the threads that are meant for the pics you are posting.

Me? I’m just messin’ with ya, don’t take my posts too seriously

Last edited by Suze; 11-17-2007 at 01:22 PM. Reason: to/too...me, you? wuhu :P
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 01:09 PM   #5
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lol @ two cans

I'm sorry you're upset- I have to agree with K1009 though that I missed something...... seems like a lot of people talk about gaining here. Why let a couple of negative comments determine your course of actions?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 01:10 PM   #6
CravInTheCurves88

Default hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1009 View Post
I didn't notice and I'm sure I'm not alone. You shouldn't leave just because of a few newbie mistakes... happens in every single web community, nature of the beast. I'm pretty sure I've made dozens but I've yet to be tarred and feathered I like Dimensions, it's nice to be able to talk about fat without having to apologise for it or pretend I'm really trying to lose it. Maybe you feel the same way?

The internets: pwning us all since at least last week .
well i honestly dont understand why if this is suppose to be a community, whre people support eachother.. wats so wrong if i like to show off my progresss... people are just nasty where ever you go... and how are we suppose to help the world realize that being B&B is a wonderful if we are constantly bringing eachother down..
Old 11-17-2007, 01:12 PM   #7
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can't help but think you're going to have an easier time sharing here than you will on some other parts of the net....just saying. I don't mean to sound uncaring- I'm just really not sure what happened. Why don't you take some time to think about it first?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 01:14 PM   #8
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Hey, I have two cans! If you stay you can have two cans too!

Toucantoucantoucantoucan.
*sigh*
I'm still waiting for my 3 cans. *shakes fist in the air*

Come to think of it, Autymn. Based on my cans, I guess I’m not that popular either. We’re in the same boat, honey! ;-D

Last edited by Suze; 11-17-2007 at 01:25 PM. Reason: never satisfied.
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 01:16 PM   #9
CravInTheCurves88

Default hm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I can't help but think you're going to have an easier time sharing here than you will on some other parts of the net....just saying. I don't mean to sound uncaring- I'm just really not sure what happened. Why don't you take some time to think about it first?
well thanks i will think about it...
Old 11-17-2007, 01:19 PM   #10
k1009
Cirque du Carnage

Why not think of it as hazing? Newbies get it everywhere. I, for instance, received a fail macro just yesterday. It wasn't the failboat but the sentiment was there.

This place is pretty nice... if you want to see nasty hang out on the chans. If everyone was 100% nice there'd be no personality and no reason to be here. Now chin up, socks up, all that good stuff.
Old 11-17-2007, 01:21 PM   #11
Biglover
Medieval music singer

Biglover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBiglover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Yes, please don't leave. I'm sure you had more positive coments than negitive. If we were to just leave places because of negitive coments, we would never leave the house! Some people think they are the boss, and want to rule everything, and everybody, pay no attention to them. Thanks, and I'm glad you came here to share with us.
Biglover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 01:21 PM   #12
CravInTheCurves88

Default hmm

Quote:
Why not think of it as hazing? Newbies get it everywhere. I, for instance, received a fail macro just yesterday. It wasn't the failboat but the sentiment was there.

This place is pretty nice... if you want to see nasty hang out on the chans. If everyone was 100% nice there'd be no personality and no reason to be here. Now chin up, socks up, all that good stuff.
i guess... but its hard when people are just being plain right out mean!
Old 11-17-2007, 01:21 PM   #13
CravInTheCurves88

Default :d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biglover View Post
Yes, please don't leave. I'm sure you had more positive coments than negitive. If we were to just leave places because of negitive coments, we would never leave the house! Some people think they are the boss, and want to rule everything, and everybody, pay no attention to them. Thanks, and I'm glad you came here to share with us.
thanks....
Old 11-17-2007, 01:25 PM   #14
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The problem, really, is that you're making about three threads a day to show off new pictures, and it's a bit annoying. What I'd suggest is either posting your pictures in one of the threads we already have for it, or perhaps making your own thread, and posting pictures only in that one.

It's not a matter of people disliking you, it's the rapidity of your thread=making, and the content of the threads, which is pretty much all the same.
Old 11-17-2007, 01:26 PM   #15
CravInTheCurves88

Default ug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
The problem, really, is that you're making about three threads a day to show off new pictures, and it's a bit annoying. What I'd suggest is either posting your pictures in one of the threads we already have for it, or perhaps making your own thread, and posting pictures only in that one.

It's not a matter of people disliking you, it's the rapidity of your thread=making, and the content of the threads, which is pretty much all the same.
ug... fine w/e
Old 11-17-2007, 01:28 PM   #16
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CravInTheCurves88 View Post
Well, i see that many people have a problem with me being comfortable withmyself, so im doing everyone a favor and leaving dimensions,.... thanks for everyone who supported me.. but honestly if this is a site where people are suppose to support you on your gain? than people have alot of negative things to say... thanks alot for the experience.. but catch ya later

If anyone's giving you any grief I think it has nothing to do with supporting you feeling good about yourself/proud of your body/whatever and everything to do with you starting 8 or 9 threads in the last couple of days. If we all did that the boards would be a mess and impossible to follow. I have no doubt your photos are being enjoyed by all who love weight gain and cute, confident girls... Maybe just select one of your threads to continue updating with new photos and updates? It could be all about you. Yeehaw.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 01:30 PM   #17
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Miss CravinTheCurves88....

I have been around these parts a looooooong time and it is true that even the Weight Board is not always the most positive place for gainers...I rarely post here anymore and even over at other sites (mumble, mumble!) that are specifically devoted to gaining, you will find that there is surprising amounts of negativity and harrassment. The decision to gain is a powerful experience and you will definitely find a small cadre of fellow gainers who will support and encourage the heck out of you here....learning to avoid the negativity is something even the oldtimers have to do! Erotic weightgain has not yet found its' voice or its' focal point, so we are still largely at the mercy of our taboo-ridden society; but the more we hang together and support each other, the closer we get to that point of critical mass when we find our collective voice! Hmmm..speaking of critical mass, I do believe that I am hearing a pie with my name on it calling me! I do hope you stay around!
The picture below is from about a decade ago, but the sentiment stays the same!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CravInTheCurves88 View Post
well thanks i will think about it...

Last edited by Obesus; 11-25-2007 at 09:59 AM.
Obesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 01:30 PM   #18
CravInTheCurves88

Default hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl View Post
If anyone's giving you any grief I think it has nothing to do with supporting you feeling good about yourself/proud of your body/whatever and everything to do with you starting 8 or 9 threads in the last couple of days. If we all did that the boards would be a mess and impossible to follow. I have no doubt your photos are being enjoyed by all who love weight gain and cute, confident girls... Maybe just select one of your threads to continue updating with new photos and updates? It could be all about you. Yeehaw.
ok thanks i guess i understand..
Old 11-17-2007, 01:32 PM   #19
CravInTheCurves88

Default :Dq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obesus View Post
I have been around these parts a looooooong time and it is true that even the Weight Board is not always the most positive place for gainers...I rarely post here anymore and even over at other sites (mumble, mumble!) that are specifically devoted to gaining, you will find that there is surprising amounts of negativity and harrassment. The decision to gain is a powerful experience and you will definitely find a small cadre of fellow gainers who will support and encourage the heck out of you here....learning to avoid the negativity is something even the oldtimers have to do! Erotic weightgain has not yet found its' voice or its' focal point, so we are still largely at the mercy of our taboo-ridden society; but the more we hang together and support each other, the closer we get to that point of critical mass when we find our collective voice! Hmmm..speaking of critical mass, I do believe that I am hearing a pie with my name on it calling me! I do hope you stay around!
The picture below is from about a decade ago, but the sentiment stays the same!
thank you
Old 11-17-2007, 01:33 PM   #20
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

start a paysite. instead of posting so many shots and doing the work now, and blowing your wad, save all of that and try to make some money on it. if you give away all your milk for free, honey...well, you know how that saying ends!!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 01:35 PM   #21
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hi Autymn,
I like your enthusiastic nature here. It is hard to know how to post when you are new as you just want to share things with people and that is great. There is no need to stop posting.Some of the posting tips others have given you may help you to get the most out of posting here.
Be happy.
Susannah
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 01:36 PM   #22
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Miss Jes, as always....

You speak with the wisdom of the Ancients! That is an excellent idea and very good advice to our new friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
start a paysite. instead of posting so many shots and doing the work now, and blowing your wad, save all of that and try to make some money on it. if you give away all your milk for free, honey...well, you know how that saying ends!!
Old 11-17-2007, 01:37 PM   #23
CravInTheCurves88

Default hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
myabe im not into making money....
Old 11-17-2007, 02:07 PM   #24
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Crav, unless I missed something, I don't think anyone has been negative about your confidence, your weight gain or your adorable photos. I saw people posting about the number of threads you started, and the number of posts you've made in a short time.

I am sorry you've been mistreated, but please understand that it's not the subject matter they were criticizing.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 03:20 PM   #25
CravInTheCurves88

Default oo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Crav, unless I missed something, I don't think anyone has been negative about your confidence, your weight gain or your adorable photos. I saw people posting about the number of threads you started, and the number of posts you've made in a short time.

I am sorry you've been mistreated, but please understand that it's not the subject matter they were criticizing.
o i know they arent saying anything about them putting me down, and iknow its about the number of posts... so i am going to try to learn to keep it on one thread..