Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-24-2010, 07:07 PM   #176
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I want to tell so many people to just stfu.
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 07:24 PM   #177
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
I want to tell so many people to just stfu.
Why is that?
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 10:10 PM   #178
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I've had so many sprains over the year that my ankle just gives out. It rolled on me and down I went like a ton of bricks. On to a cement floor none the less. I've iced it like crazy though so i'm in pretty good shape for a change.

That sounds really painful, especially the cement part. Hope you feel better soon.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 10:11 PM   #179
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. P Marshall View Post
That sounds really painful, especially the cement part. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks, lady! I'm feeling a lot better than I thought I would.
I'm even going to work tomorrow. Haha.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 10:14 PM   #180
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Thanks, lady! I'm feeling a lot better than I thought I would.
I'm even going to work tomorrow. Haha.
Make sure your coworkers treat you right. I'd say a badly sprained ankle is worth at least a day of them waiting on you.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 06:34 PM   #181
SanDiega

SanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going on

Unhappy that it took me 20 years to realize that Southern California isnt the best place to be an FFA.
SanDiega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 06:43 PM   #182
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiega View Post
Unhappy that it took me 20 years to realize that Southern California isnt the best place to be an FFA.
You should pick a state in the US fattest states list!
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 07:50 PM   #183
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just a really bad night... Doing a lot of thinking
Old 10-26-2010, 09:39 AM   #184
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have a cold....and my day at work was horrid regardless. I'm really not looking forward to tomorrow if this cold gets any worse.
Old 10-26-2010, 01:50 PM   #185
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RentonBob View Post
Just a really bad night... Doing a lot of thinking
That is a bad habit which could lead to a downward spiral of voting, volunteer activities, and worse! I prescribe an immediate application of cheap vodka and and an endless cycle of Lady GaGa songs until the affliction has been cured.

(more seriously: sorry if your thoughts were not in a good place. Not sleeping and unsettling thoughts is seriously )
Old 10-26-2010, 05:04 PM   #186
watts63
Coast 2 Coast 2 Worldwide

watts63 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswatts63 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswatts63 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm starting to lose motivation to exercise...again .
Old 10-26-2010, 06:44 PM   #187
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by watts63 View Post
I'm starting to lose motivation to exercise...again .
Awww don't give up. Okay I changed this cause Chaz said it was a lie and he is always right so yup.

Last edited by LovesBigMen; 10-26-2010 at 07:02 PM.
LovesBigMen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 06:48 PM   #188
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesBigMen View Post
Awww don't give up on what you want to accomplish. you can do anything you put your mind to.(cheesy I know, but true)
I knew I could fly! BRB gonna go fly
Old 10-26-2010, 06:51 PM   #189
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesBigMen View Post
Awww don't give up on what you want to accomplish. you can do anything you put your mind to.(cheesy I know, but true)
Hey, thanks for lying to everyone here. This post is one lie after another. I have two broken legs now. Thanks!
Old 10-26-2010, 06:53 PM   #190
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Hey, thanks for lying to everyone here. This post is one lie after another. I have two broken legs now. Thanks!
At least there's cake!
Old 10-26-2010, 06:54 PM   #191
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
At least there's cake!
The cake is a lie.
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 06:55 PM   #192
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
The cake is a lie.
Old 10-26-2010, 06:59 PM   #193
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I knew I could fly! BRB gonna go fly
see

oh you broke your legs sorry didn't tell ya to listen to me hahahahaha you silly man

Last edited by LovesBigMen; 10-26-2010 at 07:03 PM.
LovesBigMen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 03:26 AM   #194
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

unhappy that i only have like 100 pages left of UNDER THE DOME by Stephen King....best read of his in tooooo long
Old 10-27-2010, 03:49 AM   #195
Venom

Venom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot pics

I woke up still drunk.
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 09:06 AM   #196
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Disappointed in family.

What else is new?
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 03:00 PM   #197
femaleseat

femaleseat does more than just post hot picsfemaleseat does more than just post hot picsfemaleseat does more than just post hot pics

the rainnnnnnnnnnnn
Old 10-27-2010, 03:01 PM   #198
Venom

Venom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by femaleseat View Post
the rainnnnnnnnnnnn
Why do you hate the rain so much?
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 07:15 PM   #199
cakeboy
Douchepuncher Supreme!

cakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging in

I am unhappy that people don't like to come to work and WORK. Instead, they create needless drama, bitch, whine, and generally make a fun place a fucking abortion to run.
Old 10-30-2010, 09:50 PM   #200
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I geeked because Sweet Transvestite came on Pandora at the party I was at, and I got called a fag :/
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
god hates tags, sad, unhappy