Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-30-2010, 10:10 PM   #201
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
I geeked because Sweet Transvestite came on Pandora at the party I was at, and I got called a fag :/
If geeking at Rocky Horror, singing, and dancing along makes you a fag, sign me up and give me an overly flamboyant latino dressed in pink. Your move, Paquito.
Old 10-30-2010, 10:11 PM   #202
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
If geeking at Rocky Horror, singing, and dancing along makes you a fag, sign me up and give me an overly flamboyant latino dressed in pink. Your move, Paquito.
OH HAI THERE
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 10:12 PM   #203
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
OH HAI THERE
I KNEW I COULD MOUNT ON YOU!
Old 10-30-2010, 10:13 PM   #204
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is pink Armani, SKANK
Old 10-30-2010, 10:22 PM   #205
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Oh, I started singing too. I can't help it. When Sweet T comes on, I HAVE to sing along.

So um, can I get in on this action?
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 10:29 PM   #206
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

HAHAHAHA, my god I love you guys. I want in on this action as well. I realized I know all the words to "Science Fiction Double Feature" and can dance madly to the Time Warp.
Old 10-30-2010, 10:30 PM   #207
Paquito
don't July to me

I'm a virgin. In the Rocky Horror sense.Well in every sense. But I have seen the Time Warp and Sweet Transvestite.

I think we need to organize a massive Time Warp.
Old 10-30-2010, 10:36 PM   #208
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I'm a virgin. In the Rocky Horror sense.Well in every sense. But I have seen the Time Warp and Sweet Transvestite.

Yes. And we need to definitely include the callback for when we do the pelvic thrust.
Old 10-30-2010, 10:54 PM   #209
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

Quote:

I remember my first time. I ate a twix out of someone's scantily clad pelvis. They may or may not have been female. I never did figure that one out.

Actually, that was my only time. Going to a midnight showing tomorrow though. I want to learn more of the callouts. "Asshole" "slut" "Don't jizz on the screen" and "You don't have a neck" are the big ones I recall.
Old 10-30-2010, 11:06 PM   #210
theronin23

Quote:
I remember my first time. I ate a twix out of someone's scantily clad pelvis. They may or may not have been female. I never did figure that one out.

Actually, that was my only time. Going to a midnight showing tomorrow though. I want to learn more of the callouts. "Asshole" "slut" "Don't jizz on the screen" and "You don't have a neck" are the big ones I recall.
The criminologist callbacks are my favorites.

Remember! when they're in the car driving in the rain, go "Asshole, slut. Asshole, slut." with the windshield wipers as they go back and forth.

A good way to learn is to buy the DVD. There's an audio "commentary" track of a recording they did of the official fanclub in a theater doing all the callbacks.
Old 10-30-2010, 11:23 PM   #211
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

Quote:
The criminologist callbacks are my favorites.

Remember! when they're in the car driving in the rain, go "Asshole, slut. Asshole, slut." with the windshield wipers as they go back and forth.

A good way to learn is to buy the DVD. There's an audio "commentary" track of a recording they did of the official fanclub in a theater doing all the callbacks.
I actually have a copy of script from an NYC showing that marks them all. So I may bring it and catch the shit I deserve or just try to memorize a fair bit.
Old 10-30-2010, 11:35 PM   #212
Paquito
don't July to me

You should probably memorize a bit.

I expect you to go in full Frank drag.
Old 10-30-2010, 11:36 PM   #213
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
You should probably memorize a bit.

I expect you to go in full Frank drag.
I'm doing that for Halloween next year, for sure. And I want to go to a showing, I've only ever seen it at home or with friends.
Old 10-30-2010, 11:38 PM   #214
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
I'm doing that for Halloween next year, for sure. And I want to go to a showing, I've only ever seen it at home or with friends.
I need to go to Canada for Halloween next year.
Old 10-30-2010, 11:43 PM   #215
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Quote:
I need to go to Canada for Halloween next year.
Only if you dress up with me.
Old 10-30-2010, 11:44 PM   #216
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
Only if you dress up with me.
This was implied. I need something with sequins and accessories.
Columbia?
Old 10-30-2010, 11:49 PM   #217
theronin23

Quote:
Columbia?
EDIT: Scratch that, I like Egg's idea better.
Old 10-30-2010, 11:49 PM   #218
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Quote:
Columbia?
Hell yes. Ronin can be Magenta, and Will can be RiffRaff.
Old 10-30-2010, 11:51 PM   #219
theronin23

Quote:
Hell yes. Ronin can be Magenta, and Will can be RiffRaff.
I definitely have the hair. I just need to tease it out.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:03 AM   #220
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

No way. I'd be Rocky. Gold boyshorts are so my thing. I can bleach my hair for it. There is nothing I object to in this objectification.

Last edited by WillSpark; 10-31-2010 at 12:10 AM.
WillSpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 12:22 AM   #221
theronin23

Quote:
No way. I'd be Rocky. Gold boyshorts are so my thing. I can bleach my hair for it. There is nothing I object to in this objectification.
Can I be Riff then?

Last edited by theronin23; 10-31-2010 at 12:29 AM.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:29 AM   #222
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

Quote:
Can I be Riff then?
I'm not sure you're fragile-looking enough. The Magenta idea is more interesting.

Last edited by WillSpark; 10-31-2010 at 12:34 AM.
WillSpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 12:29 AM   #223
theronin23

Quote:
Bio already called it
Realized that. Edited after the fact
Old 10-31-2010, 12:34 AM   #224
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

Quote:
Realized that. Edited after the fact
Re-edited response after the fact.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:35 AM   #225
theronin23

Quote:
I'm not sure you're fragile-looking enough.
Well, considering this shaping up to be an all bhm/ffa rendition, I think size doesn't necessarily matter

Oh wow. I just had a REALLY creepy rendition of "I Can Make You A Man" with plates of food instead of weights pop into my head...I want to wash my brain out with acid.

Last edited by theronin23; 10-31-2010 at 12:37 AM.

Tags
god hates tags, sad, unhappy