Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-18-2014, 08:51 AM   #1426
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You. I want to fuck you. Push you against the wall and kiss you so fiercely that our lips are swollen and tender for some time after. I want to feel the sting of your nails in my skin and the bite of your teeth on my chest. I want to pull your hair and bite your neck and shoulder when I take you from behind. Soft, sweet, and slow can come later, right now I just want raw, animalistic, full-contact sex. The kind where you feel it the whole next day and know you've been fucked.

IC- That's the newest fantasy/daydream that has been on full repeat of late.
Old 01-18-2014, 10:45 AM   #1427
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Whoever that's about should be smiling right now!!!!!!!
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 04:39 PM   #1428
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I went on a 2nd date with a nice guy, who has a steady job and a cute house and a nice car and hes educated and polite and sweet and fun. we had a great time and will be planning a 3rd date.

then after the date i ended up at the fb's house and had crazy sex and i didnt want to be anywhere else with anyone else.

erg.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 10:08 PM   #1429
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
IC I went on a 2nd date with a nice guy, who has a steady job and a cute house and a nice car and hes educated and polite and sweet and fun. we had a great time and will be planning a 3rd date.

then after the date i ended up at the fb's house and had crazy sex and i didnt want to be anywhere else with anyone else.

erg.
You're fucked.

As in, you're fucked because you might be falling for your fb.
Old 01-19-2014, 02:28 AM   #1430
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Third night in a row of getting high. Third night in a row I could kill for some affection. Grr
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 09:11 AM   #1431
mdecker93

mdecker93 can now change their title

I have a very strong attraction to short skinny women, simply because I enjoy the contrast between our two bodies. Also, I really want to be treated like a giant teddy bear.
mdecker93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 10:00 AM   #1432
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've got a friend over this weekend and despite plans to have all sorts of sexy time... I'm just not feeling it. I think that a large part of that has to do with the anxiety stemming from having someone in my own personal space.
Old 01-19-2014, 11:20 AM   #1433
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post
You're fucked.

As in, you're fucked because you might be falling for your fb.
yea... I knew that a while ago. He's dead set against any relationship with anyone. Hes a pariah and a semi-hermit and doesnt want anyone around him for extended periods of time. Too bad, cause I would cook and clean just for the sex.

and its kinda bumming me out cause this new guy is totally sweet and fun and wants to see me again and i think it could really go somewhere. but i feel a little bored.

Last edited by Saoirse; 01-19-2014 at 11:23 AM.
Old 01-19-2014, 06:11 PM   #1434
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

It might help to think about where you would be in 5 years if you choose one guy today over the other. Which guy would you want to be with in 5 years?

Quote:
yea... I knew that a while ago. He's dead set against any relationship with anyone. Hes a pariah and a semi-hermit and doesnt want anyone around him for extended periods of time. Too bad, cause I would cook and clean just for the sex.

and its kinda bumming me out cause this new guy is totally sweet and fun and wants to see me again and i think it could really go somewhere. but i feel a little bored.

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 06:31 PM   #1435
Saoirse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
It might help to think about where you would be in 5 years if you choose one guy today over the other. Which guy would you want to be with in 5 years?
BUT I CAN MAKE HIM BETTER!!!

lol jk. kinda
Old 01-19-2014, 08:02 PM   #1436
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
BUT I CAN MAKE HIM BETTER!!!

lol jk. kinda
No, you can't.
Old 01-19-2014, 08:19 PM   #1437
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

ICT I contacted someone on Fetlife this evening and we'll be meeting this week
ICT it's not going to be one of "those" meetings
ICT she's going to be helping me with my writing
Old 01-19-2014, 08:25 PM   #1438
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
Third night in a row of getting high. Third night in a row I could kill for some affection. Grr
I wish I lived near you!!!!
Old 01-19-2014, 09:01 PM   #1439
Saoirse

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
No, you can't.
I can make him better, not change him.
Old 01-19-2014, 11:31 PM   #1440
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You can try, but it's his decision to change his behaviour.
Old 01-20-2014, 02:08 AM   #1441
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've noticed recently that I find a lot of people attractive, regardless of gender. Does that mean something?
Old 01-20-2014, 02:23 AM   #1442
mediaboy

mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
You can't.

You're bored because you know in your heart the other guy would work. He's ready to work. He's a fully functional man. You aren't about functional though, you're about broken.

Stop making boyfriends for other people.

Men don't like change, no one does. We always resent the person that reminded of us our short comings. We aren't thankful. Ever.

Stop fucking this guy, stop seeing him, stop imagining who he could be and realise that person will never exist until he is ready to manifest him. NOT YOU, BUT HIM.

Trust me, I have a dick, a brain, and a heart. it isn't worth it. what you want from fb is totally NOT what fb wants from you.

Good luck, you're totally screwed, you already know it to. The heart wants what it wants and there's just no reasoning with the pussy.
Old 01-20-2014, 07:43 AM   #1443
Saoirse

but he has the holy grail of penis.
Old 01-20-2014, 07:47 AM   #1444
penguin
Fnord

So? From what you've posted, he doesn't respect or value you. Why not try for great sex with someone who doesn't treat you badly?
Old 01-20-2014, 07:57 AM   #1445
Saoirse

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
So? From what you've posted, he doesn't respect or value you. Why not try for great sex with someone who doesn't treat you badly?
Cause part of me LOVES his attitude. He's not singling me out, hes douchey with everyone, except his momma. I dont want to come home and be kissed on the cheek and asked how my day went. I want to be asked when the fuck is dinner ready and where the hell did i put his gun cleaning kit. And then amazing sex.

I know its not "normal". I know I must be some bitter, tormented idiot for wanting a completely different relationship than what normal people want, but its how I feel and what gets me going.

eta: and I KNOW he hasnt been the curmudgeony, pariah bastard that he is now. A mutual friend, who has known him for a lot longer than I have, explained: He's had a lot of rough relationships and life experiences thaty have hardened him. One relationship in particular, where he was head-over-heels for a trainwreck of a girl, endly badly. So he's focused his attention on other things, mainly "fighting tyranny".

Is it so far-fetched to think that someone might be able to change BACK? Hmmmm

Last edited by Saoirse; 01-20-2014 at 08:16 AM.
Old 01-20-2014, 09:36 AM   #1446
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that I want my hair pulled and to his his hand around my neck.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 01:30 AM   #1447
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
I've noticed recently that I find a lot of people attractive, regardless of gender. Does that mean something?
I think it means that you know lots of sexy people.
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 01:38 AM   #1448
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Is it so far-fetched to think that someone might be able to change BACK? Hmmmm
Yes. Yes it is.

Who he is now is more comfortable for him than who he was then -- if it wasn't, he wouldn't have changed. He won't change back without some external influence. And based on who he is now, he will resent that influence, because it'll be "limiting his freedom".

The bottom line is that it can turn out two ways -- neither of them all that good. The first is that you'll fail to change him, and burn yourself out in the attempt. The second is that you'll mostly succeed, and he'll come to resent you continuing to try to change him even after he's dealt with everything he feels he needed to.

This is fairly typical codependency.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 02:27 AM   #1449
mediaboy

Quote:
but he has the holy grail of penis.
So do I.

Don't believe me? Look me up on Lulu. I have like a 9.4 rating.

Believe me when I say this, my penis is that magic. You know at the end of Indiana Jones And The Raiders Of The Lost Arch where all those Nazis' get their faces melted off by the power of the Holy Ghost?

That's what my dick does to bitches.

I feel you though. Shits ALMOST worth it
Old 01-21-2014, 06:55 PM   #1450
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Had the best sex of my life last night. Can't believe I get to legally sign up for an entire lifetime of this in only a couple of months.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote