Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-26-2014, 09:26 PM   #1451
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Finally resigned to a sexless marriage. Thank god for my Hitatchi!
Old 01-26-2014, 09:40 PM   #1452
missyj1978

missyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging in

IC it is going on 2 years, come onnnnnnnnnnnnn April
missyj1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 09:28 AM   #1453
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post

Believe me when I say this, my penis is that magic. You know at the end of Indiana Jones And The Raiders Of The Lost Arch where all those Nazis' get their faces melted off by the power of the Holy Ghost?

That's what my dick does to bitches.

I feel you though. Shits ALMOST worth it

HA! I actually went to the fb's house last night and we watched Raiders. And then he melted my face off with his penis. And it was amazing. My throat is sore from screaming all night/morning. We've been fucking for 3 years and its never, ever been a disappointment. COMPLETELY worth it.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 09:50 PM   #1454
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
Finally resigned to a sexless marriage. Thank god for my Hitatchi!
I want to tell you not to give up, but I also understand how awful it must feel to continually have your attempts to seduce him be continually rejected. Heart-rending. I wish I could give you a hug, lady. I hope he eventually realizes how important physical intimacy is to a marriage and decides to get help.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 10:15 PM   #1455
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Monday night -- away from home till Friday -- working 200 miles from home pretty much defeats the purpose of being married (i.e. a willing partner close by).
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 03:00 PM   #1456
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm really definitely putting on weight at the moment... And I'm really enjoying it.
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 06:44 PM   #1457
RyanTheFeedee

RyanTheFeedee has said some nice things

Honestly, I just want to be fattened up by someone. I want to be fed, I want to be teased about how soft and round I'm getting. I want my belly poked, rubbed, and jiggled. I want to show my ballooning body off to anyone who will look. I want people to tell me to get fatter and how fat they would make me.

... But, then I doubt myself, delete my accounts and try to lose weight. The cycle goes on and on. A never ending loop of chasing what I really want and then retreating. I'm a little chubby... soft little belly. I want to be HUGE. Someday, maybe.
RyanTheFeedee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 12:31 PM   #1458
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Disclaimer: If youíre in a good, sexy mood and donít want it spoiled by a bit of an awkwardly gloomy post, donít read this one. If youíre feeling brave youíll be rewarded with some alliteration, at least.
---------------------------

Though Iím not particularly sad right now / today, a solo sexytime session 'climaxed' to some actual legitimate sobbing. Didnít see that coming. I think itís due to craving a bit of.......tenderness?
Old 02-09-2014, 01:42 PM   #1459
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
I want to tell you not to give up, but I also understand how awful it must feel to continually have your attempts to seduce him be continually rejected. Heart-rending. I wish I could give you a hug, lady. I hope he eventually realizes how important physical intimacy is to a marriage and decides to get help.
Try making him a little jealous, sometimes seeing that someone else is interested, can give a person the push he needs.
Is it that he can't, or he won't? Either way, nothing beats a vibrator.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 01:53 PM   #1460
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Red face

Quote:
I hope he eventually realizes how important physical intimacy is to a marriage and decides to get help.
If only my husband would have realized the same thing before it was too late. Everyone needs physical intimacy even if they've been married for years. A woman needs to feel love just as much as she needs to hear it. Sadly, this is the reason why people stray. It's not because they are selfish or inconsiderate of their partner's feelings, it's because they need to feel that physical pleasure that has been missing from their marriage for far too long. *Sigh*
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 06:37 PM   #1461
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Charlotte BBW View Post
If only my husband would have realized the same thing before it was too late. Everyone needs physical intimacy even if they've been married for years. A woman needs to feel love just as much as she needs to hear it. Sadly, this is the reason why people stray. It's not because they are selfish or inconsiderate of their partner's feelings, it's because they need to feel that physical pleasure that has been missing from their marriage for far too long. *Sigh*
Sigh, indeed
Old 02-09-2014, 10:31 PM   #1462
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlayna View Post
Try making him a little jealous, sometimes seeing that someone else is interested, can give a person the push he needs.
I think you meant to quote Megan's post, as she's the one having the issue?

Anyway, I'm not sure she'd agree that nothing beats a vibrator. I can't speak for her, but for me a big part of sex is the intimacy, bond and connection... whereas a vibrator is just about the orgasm.

Still crossing my fingers that things get better for you somehow Megan.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 05:07 PM   #1463
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well we did try over the weekend.. we have been snuggling more in front of the fire on the ginormous bean bag too.. so i do get some of that.. just not down and dirty action. I'm hoping to keep working on it. The love isn't diminished.. just the physical stuff. I just hope it's physical mechanics and not a loss of attraction or something. I know a stroke is a big thing and he's on like 5 meds every day, that could affect everything.
Old 02-19-2014, 02:10 PM   #1464
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Well we did try over the weekend.. we have been snuggling more in front of the fire on the ginormous bean bag too.. so i do get some of that.. just not down and dirty action. I'm hoping to keep working on it. The love isn't diminished.. just the physical stuff. I just hope it's physical mechanics and not a loss of attraction or something. I know a stroke is a big thing and he's on like 5 meds every day, that could affect everything.
I can certainly understand the physical limitations of a stroke and meds. Maybe a little something that doesn're require as much from him. Perhaps some 69 with him lying down on the bed and you over him? I don't mean to get too clinical here, but trying to offoer a consturctive suggestion.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 08:45 AM   #1465
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

She's not in high school. This is horrible advice. However, you do bring up a valid point... can't vs. won't.

Megan, have you considered or been to any type of marriage/sexual counseling or therapy together? His doctor should also be able to give you both a rundown on the side effects of his medication...

You may not be disclosing everything on here but it sounds like there is a communication issue as well?

Last edited by fat9276; 02-20-2014 at 08:51 AM. Reason: don't know why i put an h in the name :P
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 09:38 AM   #1466
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I think you meant to quote Megan's post, as she's the one having the issue?

Anyway, I'm not sure she'd agree that nothing beats a vibrator. I can't speak for her, but for me a big part of sex is the intimacy, bond and connection... whereas a vibrator is just about the orgasm.

Still crossing my fingers that things get better for you somehow Megan.
Yes, that was a big oopsie on my part, I meant to quote Megan, sorry.
No, a vibrator doesn't substitute for physical closeness with another person, but it can beat the sexual frustration with a good orgasm. I can only imagine how lonely it is to be in a sexless marriage.
A long time ago Dear Abby did a survey of married woman and asked which was more important, the "sex act" or the closeness of cuddling, and cuddling was the overwhelming choice.
Old 02-20-2014, 09:45 AM   #1467
Marlayna

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
She's not in high school. This is horrible advice. However, you do bring up a valid point... can't vs. won't.

Megan, have you considered or been to any type of marriage/sexual counseling or therapy together? His doctor should also be able to give you both a rundown on the side effects of his medication...

You may not be disclosing everything on here but it sounds like there is a communication issue as well?
Actually, when a man sees that others may be interested, it can give him the extra push to get the help he needs if he wants to keep his woman happy.
It's just human nature that people step up their game when they think they may be losing someone they love. It's just a suggestion.

Edited to add:..... Trying to make him a little jealous, now that Megan has told us about his 5 medications, is the WORST thing you can do!!!

Last edited by Marlayna; 02-20-2014 at 09:53 AM.
Old 02-20-2014, 09:49 AM   #1468
Marlayna

Quote:
It definitely sounds like it's the meds, and NOT a loss of attraction. I hope things work out for you.
Old 02-20-2014, 12:14 PM   #1469
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So, there were these two nerdy guys that I used to be "friends" with in school. One of the boys ALWAYS teased me, followed me, and made my school days a living hell. The other boy was always really nice to me and I had a crush on him...but he was dating a really thin girl, so I never tried.

Fast forward to today, the mean guy is dating an ssbbw and the nice guy that was dating the thin girl is married to an ssbbw. I don't even know....lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 01:00 PM   #1470
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
So, there were these two nerdy guys that I used to be "friends" with in school. One of the boys ALWAYS teased me, followed me, and made my school days a living hell. The other boy was always really nice to me and I had a crush on him...but he was dating a really thin girl, so I never tried.

Fast forward to today, the mean guy is dating an ssbbw and the nice guy that was dating the thin girl is married to an ssbbw. I don't even know....lol
Both of them probably had a wicked crush on you and couldn't find the way to express it properly. I guess the best way to feel now is flattered.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 06:06 PM   #1471
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Actually, when a man sees that others may be interested, it can give him the extra push to get the help he needs if he wants to keep his woman happy.
It's just human nature that people step up their game when they think they may be losing someone they love. It's just a suggestion.

Edited to add:..... Trying to make him a little jealous, now that Megan has told us about his 5 medications, is the WORST thing you can do!!!
Even if it wasn't/isn't medication issues, it's still unwise to play with the emotions of someone you love in this way. I mean, think about it: has seeing the person you love being taken with someone new or spending time with someone else ever made you feel GOOD? The feeling of jealousy or hurt or anxiety or whatever it is that you would feel in that moment is only a negative emotion. It is never my goal in any relationship to make my partner feel badly. In a mature, loving relationship, you should seek only to support and uplift one another. If your needs aren't being met, communication is the key-- not slight of hand and manipulation and game-playing. (I think this where the cliched but true "two wrongs don't make a right" comes into the equation.) And it's not guaranteed that he would "step up his game"...not only might he give up on you, but you could introduce major trust issues into the relationship that would never need or have to be there if you would have just found a more constructive way to deal with your problems. I agree with B (fat2976) wholeheartedly here. It's just bad advice.

Last edited by lovelylady78; 02-20-2014 at 06:09 PM.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 06:41 PM   #1472
Marlayna

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
Even if it wasn't/isn't medication issues, it's still unwise to play with the emotions of someone you love in this way. I mean, think about it: has seeing the person you love being taken with someone new or spending time with someone else ever made you feel GOOD? The feeling of jealousy or hurt or anxiety or whatever it is that you would feel in that moment is only a negative emotion. It is never my goal in any relationship to make my partner feel badly. In a mature, loving relationship, you should seek only to support and uplift one another. If your needs aren't being met, communication is the key-- not slight of hand and manipulation and game-playing. (I think this where the cliched but true "two wrongs don't make a right" comes into the equation.) And it's not guaranteed that he would "step up his game"...not only might he give up on you, but you could introduce major trust issues into the relationship that would never need or have to be there if you would have just found a more constructive way to deal with your problems. I agree with B (fat2976) wholeheartedly here. It's just bad advice.
Yes, honest communication is certainly the key to any good relationship, no doubt about that..
Perhaps, I should have explained better what I meant by "jealousy", as it seems to be a poor choice of a word for what I'm actually referring to.
Anyway, every relationship is different, and a man that doesn't want to communicate sometimes needs a push in the right direction. Just sayin'.
Old 02-25-2014, 11:26 AM   #1473
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post

Kudos for them realizing where its at
Old 02-26-2014, 07:15 PM   #1474
Oona
¨.¨

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

He's a tried and true FA and has made me feel sexier than I ever imagined possible. Not to mention I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF HIM!
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 12:47 PM   #1475
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

I've had my fair share relationship and I used to swear that I would never be jealous. Maybe I should say I swore that jealousy would never be an issueÖ I was never more wrong about anything. Jealousy is a powerful and important part of a relationship.. It makes you work harder to satisfy or please Your mate. Especially when you've gotten into that complacent phase of a relationship. Everyone has to be reminded of how vital desire isÖ

I just thought I would resurrect this thread