Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-19-2013, 04:41 PM   #1
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Scavenging

Josť and I took part in a week of hell from the 11th to 18th of August, for GISHWHES 2013.... and somehow made it out the other end.

Just thought I'd share a couple of the things we got up to.

I know Hozay wasn't in that video, but what the heck. You'll have to trust me on how awesome he was!
Old 08-19-2013, 08:10 PM   #2
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Josť and I took part in a week of hell from the 11th to 18th of August, for GISHWHES 2013.... and somehow made it out the other end.

Just thought I'd share a couple of the things we got up to.

I know Hozay wasn't in that video, but what the heck. You'll have to trust me on how awesome he was!
hahaha the chicken and the robot. Fantastic Work sir.