Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-09-2013, 06:43 AM   #26
shandyman

shandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie lou View Post
I know i am possibly a little late on this thread and topic but i wanted to add my say anyway. I am currently with a BHM who i love to bits. I know he has had several relationships in the past that have ended something similar to yours. I don't think any of them have been with a FFA . Women are mainly attracted to his amazing bubbly personality. He always has a smile and is always able to light up a room and make anyone he is talking to feel so very special. The problem seemed to be that they really weren't happy with the reality of dating someone his size and in a lot of cases they just seemed to string him along. I know on more than one occasion some of the women has dated have promised him everything and took advantage of his generous and kind nature only to run off the second things seemed to be getting serious. I hate that he was used so much and it really angers me to know he was treated that way. What i'm saying is it sounds like you have been unlucky too to meet people like that and there really are some genuine people out here too who will love the person they fall in love with regardless of what other people say or think
Sounds very familiar...
shandyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:48 PM   #27
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

On runner culture, my theory is that it is no fun as a pastime (have you ever seen someone running/jogging with a smile on their face?), so they have to adopt the attitude of looking down on non-runners so that they can feel good about their choice.

On broader topic of thread, it is a shame when anyone treats another person badly due to size. As a BHM myself, I would rather be rejected up front than treated the way you were, shandyman. At least it is more honest and pain is quick; to lead you on like that and then succumbing to peer pressure and dumping you reveals weakness of character and lack of empathy. Relationships often end for a reason, and this is a pretty shitty one. I guess the one silver lining is that this revealed a character flaw early(ish) on and avoided greater pain and disappointment in the future. But that is small comfort; I feel for you.

- Chris
Old 07-22-2013, 01:49 PM   #28
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
When you go into a relationship trying to change the other person it never ends well.
Hear, hear! The most you can do is to not oppress them, but to support and empower them as they change themselves.