Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 04-18-2009, 09:14 PM   #26
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

paging mo to this thread

older ladies are really good in bed.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:44 PM   #27
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

yay!

just saying.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 01:16 AM   #28
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

OK OK before the crowd gets any bigger - gentlemen - yes I am 48 years old - yes I am incredible beautiful and sexy - yes I am available for the right price - but boys PLEASE stop sending my husband requests for dates with me. Send them to me!!! Dammit!!!

---->I'm joking folks.
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:30 AM   #29
hillking12

hillking12 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshillking12 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie_Zitkus View Post
OK OK before the crowd gets any bigger - gentlemen - yes I am 48 years old - yes I am incredible beautiful and sexy - yes I am available for the right price - but boys PLEASE stop sending my husband requests for dates with me. Send them to me!!! Dammit!!!

---->I'm joking folks.
LOL!! Too Funny
hillking12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:42 AM   #30
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

undrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine22 View Post
Older women are going to be the majority as 60 is the new 58. Mae West taught the older girls how to behave!!!!!!!!!
Who's Mae West??

Just kidding!! I'm one of those people who tends to live in the past

I totally understand your comment, but in this day in age it is SOOOO easy for a lot of different preferences to get out there and say, "I am here!", which is fantastic.

For the record, I've always loved older women, and that will never change- it is not really the combination of the two, but it is all about the experience and the lack of drama. When you live more and more, you tend to appreciate what you have more and more!!

~~Those of a nasty disposition with nothing nice to say shall be ignored~~
undrcovrbrothr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 11:35 AM   #31
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can't believe i'm now considered 'older'.

I can wrap my head around it etc, but it's still mind-boggling. Haha.

I look at most women/men my age and we are NOT on the same page at all.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 11:36 AM   #32
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post
paging mo to this thread

older ladies are really good in bed.

Hell yeah.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 11:50 AM   #33
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

undrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I can't believe i'm now considered 'older'.

I can wrap my head around it etc, but it's still mind-boggling. Haha.

I look at most women/men my age and we are NOT on the same page at all.
What page is that?? Face it, the age of the old maid dresses, short pants and plaid shirts is OVER as far as I'm concerned, because people of today are different, a lot more expressive. Everyone is finally realizing that you can still be fun... hell, I'm almost 36 soon!! LOL

Old 04-22-2009, 01:35 PM   #34
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by undrcovrbrothr View Post
Who's Mae West??

Just kidding!! I'm one of those people who tends to live in the past

I totally understand your comment, but in this day in age it is SOOOO easy for a lot of different preferences to get out there and say, "I am here!", which is fantastic.

For the record, I've always loved older women, and that will never change- it is not really the combination of the two, but it is all about the experience and the lack of drama. When you live more and more, you tend to appreciate what you have more and more!!
I am 60 years old and hot.
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 04:30 PM   #35
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine22 View Post
I am 60 years old and hot.

I completely believe you!! Allow me to present to you my humble compliments!!

I'm new here, so please forgive me for not knowing of your hotness!!!

Old 04-22-2009, 10:10 PM   #36
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

From what I've seen, all ages over 18 seem to be well represented here. Just so we're all on the same page, what are we considering 'older'? What some might call 'older', I call 'peers,' and like many people here, I'm just on the cusp of 40.
Old 04-23-2009, 04:00 PM   #37
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Save View Post
From what I've seen, all ages over 18 seem to be well represented here. Just so we're all on the same page, what are we considering 'older'? What some might call 'older', I call 'peers,' and like many people here, I'm just on the cusp of 40.
It's very much a matter of perspective, I think. Rather than picking some arbitrary age and saying it and up is "older", it's probably more a matter of xyz many years older than the person in question, so to an 18 year old, 25 might be "older", whereas to the 25 year old, 35 might be older, etc.
Old 04-23-2009, 04:16 PM   #38
Theatrmuse/Kara
Warrior Momma

Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

54 year old LOVING this thread! LOL!

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. ~Mother Teresa
Theatrmuse/Kara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 07:48 PM   #39
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
It's very much a matter of perspective, I think. Rather than picking some arbitrary age and saying it and up is "older", it's probably more a matter of xyz many years older than the person in question, so to an 18 year old, 25 might be "older", whereas to the 25 year old, 35 might be older, etc.
It makes for a more all inclusive thread the way you put it; if older were described as about 25 it would cut most of us out of this thread altogether. And yes, it's true; OLDER WOMEN ARE TEH HOTNESS!!
Old 04-23-2009, 07:50 PM   #40
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
It makes for a more all inclusive thread the way you put it; if older were described as about 25 it would cut most of us out of this thread altogether.
Exactly!
Quote:
And yes, it's true; OLDER WOMEN ARE TEH HOTNESS!!
I always knew I liked you.
Old 04-23-2009, 07:55 PM   #41
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
It makes for a more all inclusive thread the way you put it; if older were described as about 25 it would cut most of us out of this thread altogether. And yes, it's true; OLDER WOMEN ARE TEH HOTNESS!!
Agreed!
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:32 PM   #42
Captain Save
never had a 40

See? All I had to do was say it aloud, and teh hotness showed up! Maybe if I say it again, more will come. No, I've been fortunate enough for one night; tomorrow, however, is a new day...
Old 04-23-2009, 09:16 PM   #43
Duniwin
rebmeM sdrawkcaB

Duniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going on

I think part of it is just maturity broadening your perspective. At least, I know that as I've gotten older my perspective has changed.
It doesn't even have to do with sexual attraction. Just today I was telling my mother about an encounter with a cop, and I described him as "a young guy" without thinking. I then stopped to clarify that by "young" I meant "mid thirties" which is about 10 years older than me. I would not have described the same cop as a "young guy" 5 years ago. Well, probably not.

In any case the point is this:
Of course older women are hot, it just takes young FAs a while to realize it.

Kaylee: Is that him?
Mal: That's the buffet table.
Kaylee: But how will we know for sure, unless we question it?
Duniwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 11:05 AM   #44
t3h_n00b

t3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going on

I went through that. All that happened was that I woke up and openned my eyes to realize that women who are not young, thin, and blonde are not disgusting, but actually very attractive. Its not like fine women stop being fine once they hit 30, they keep being fine as they age.
t3h_n00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 09:38 PM   #45
Captain Save
never had a 40

Of course, I could spend the next half hour listing all the things I find desirable about older women, like the sharpening of the conversational skills, the sophistication, the rich collection of experiences that come from living, the intellectual presence, i. e. knowing who they are, what they want, what they'll tolerate, and how to tell us without crushing our egos, but we know these things already. I could also talk about the warmth and flavor of an older woman's smile, and how it becomes more intense yet more subdued; the same for the carnal desire an older woman inspires. Here's to you, Mrs. Robinson; I'm just happy to be able to share your company in the forum.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:37 AM   #46
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

so,.. I am 34,..... am i an Older woman?

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 05:11 AM   #47
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
Silly me, I thought you were younger than 34!!! I must really have to get my eyes checked!!!!

Old 04-26-2009, 06:40 AM   #48
JMNYC

JMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging in

Must add...

Beauty knows no age.
JMNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 06:53 AM   #49
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNYC View Post
Must add...

Beauty knows no age.
I agree, and I personally find older women extremely appealing.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:42 AM   #50
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
Older than what? Sexy knows no age darlin".
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote