Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-22-2009, 07:38 AM   #51
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by RentonBob View Post
I'm hanging aroung 6'1" and 500lbs. I have a pic in my profile and a few others posted around

*kicking self in the ass for being unable to make it to Vegas* LOL

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 09:35 AM   #52
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
*kicking self in the ass for being unable to make it to Vegas* LOL
Its ok. I know midweek trips aren't easy to get away for. Escapist and Chicken Legs and I couldn't find a time to meet up either..... Maybe when I head down there again around April
Old 10-22-2009, 09:51 AM   #53
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RentonBob View Post
Its ok. I know midweek trips aren't easy to get away for. Escapist and Chicken Legs and I couldn't find a time to meet up either..... Maybe when I head down there again around April
Yeah well I told ya if you didn't go to bed so early I knew a place We are just late night people. We went to the $4 dinner place without ya...but yeah it did start at 11pm...sorry.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:34 AM   #54
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
Yeah well I told ya if you didn't go to bed so early I knew a place We are just late night people. We went to the $4 dinner place without ya...but yeah it did start at 11pm...sorry.
Its all good.... You guys know I'm up early and in bed by then so, thats the way it goes... No worries
Old 10-22-2009, 10:56 AM   #55
ep3er

ep3er can now change their title

I'm 6'3, 300lbs. That's me with the now ex-wife in happier times.

ep3er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 05:58 PM   #56
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeitmatters View Post
for you take her shopping or dinner or buy some jewelery? lol jk

Well I've already gotten her some jewelry... and I do my damndest to keep her spoiled but I want my pics... she says that the ones from NJ aren't flattering and she's holding out on me... so drastic measures and all if anyone else has some pics of lisa from the bash I want em.. might even be willing to put up some sort of reward.
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 03:00 PM   #57
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club
Default you want pictures

buy me some jewelry or fix my car and I will get the pics from her because I am a pocket bear...small but fast and smart as hell....lol
Old 10-31-2009, 09:02 PM   #58
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
Well I've already gotten her some jewelry... and I do my damndest to keep her spoiled but I want my pics... she says that the ones from NJ aren't flattering and she's holding out on me... so drastic measures and all if anyone else has some pics of lisa from the bash I want em.. might even be willing to put up some sort of reward.
People are probably more scared of Lisa and her wit than they are of you....so you're probably out of luck

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 02:22 PM   #59
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
People are probably more scared of Lisa and her wit than they are of you....so you're probably out of luck
scared of Lisa? why? she's a total cream puff...

I never expected anyone to surrender pics because I was intimidating them... hell I never expected anyone to surrender pics... but you know I still want more pics... and I'm still not afraid to pay for them...
Old 11-01-2009, 06:44 PM   #60
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
scared of Lisa? why? she's a total cream puff...

I never expected anyone to surrender pics because I was intimidating them... hell I never expected anyone to surrender pics... but you know I still want more pics... and I'm still not afraid to pay for them...

You tell Lisa if I had them I would sell them quick

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:33 PM   #61
stldpn
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
You tell Lisa if I had them I would sell them quick
yeah well... spread the word if you like. If i get real desperate I might give out a commission... she's so cute you know? all soft shoulders and red hair